CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's the finale in America tomorrow night and we get the finale in about 7/8 weeks!
Are you guys going to try and stay away from what happens or straight into the thread as soon as it's posted!
I tried but I'll be the first in there!!

heheheheh :lol: stay away... good joke :lol: :lol:

it's a pain in my @ss that I have to wait so long for it. People here will talk about it and I will be -> :confused:

Moving to Uk two weeks before the final, wasn't one of my brightest ideas.... recently :rolleyes: life loves me i see :lol:

Ahh where are you from originally?

I tried earlier on in the season and I made it to Raising Shane but now I'm in there as soon as it's posted!! I can't help it that there's so much excitement and hype around certain epsidoes! Especially the finale.

Michelle K said:
Are you guys going to try and stay away from what happens or straight into the thread as soon as it's posted!

ppfffff.......I'd drive myself barmy trying to stay away...first thing Thursday morning I'll be chained to the 'pute...........I cannot stay away from spoilers.....

'Hello, my name's Joolz and I'm addicted to spoilers'

No way I'm going cold turkey with wet Mac ;), Danny and Adam kidnapped :eek: and Flack lookin' so God damn....FINE... :cool:

See ya for breakfast, Michelle.

Yeah I'll see you there Joolz. I'll bring the tea and toast - you bring the sick bags for that one scene!

I gotta be at work on Thursday morning at 7am but I'm coming on here before hand! How bad is that???

*raises hand*
I'm Michelle, I'm also addicted to spoilers!!

I'm getting that excited you'd think that it was us that was able to see the finale 2m! Can't wait to find out what happens, there's no way I'll be able to stop myself from looking at what others say. Only hope that D/L's destiny dashed happens 2m. I've just read 1 of the recent spoilers, and it makes Danny out to be a real love sick puppy - not what I like to hear grrrrrrrrrr...

Danny needs to grow some balls back pretty soon - this whole routine of his is getting pretty old now! Never thought I'd be so down on Danny!! Let's hope what happens to him, knocks some sense into him.

Never thought I'd be so down on Danny!!

:lol: :lol: Michelle, you saucy minx......now I know why poor poor Danny looks so zapped of strength this season.. :devil:

c'mon.... you didn't think I'd let that comment go didja :rolleyes:

Joolz i'm glad it was you who commented on that little freudian(?) slip...
It crossed my mind when i read it too!

Radio times next week has CSI:NY as choice again, although Alison Graham reckons that Peyton is a total fire hazard and the crimes are ridiculous. Sounds like your average episode!

You know what I didn't even realise what I'd said when I typed it but I'll take all the pleasure in admitting that's why he has been zapped of strength this season!!
*yay me*

Radio times sure does love it. Peyton is a fire hazard - love it!!

Hey guys, my name is Lynsey, but unfortunately, I do not have Dannys balls in a jar. Just my luck eh? You may have met my mum. Joolz.

Does that mean that Peyton with the (Oh so British, accent...I think not, anyone north of the Watford gap doesn't speak like that) could be as wooden as a fire door.........the character doesn't annoy me, it's just that godforsaken accent that kills me....Oh, and the fact that she gets to get down and dirty with Gary..........nuff said..

Mother and Daughter!!
Hey Lynsey! I'm sure you are nothing like you (sorta) namesake in the show.

Joolz, no one south of the watford gap sounds like that either! I guess they don't think the american audience will understand anyone with an english regional accent. TO be fair people ask me to repeat myself but thats the london thing, i talk in one long sentence :lol:

My mum likes peyton... not cos of her acting abilities, and the only reason is, is that she can understand her, i've spent many an episode repeating what the characters are saying!! Danny and Flack are the worst culprits, their accents are too strong for her, plus i've had to explain expressions to her (can be kinda uncomfortable...)

TO be fair people ask me to repeat myself but thats the london thing, i talk in one long sentence

Aye lass tha might be reet............better not go all Peter Kay and start talking about t'big light or else tha waint av a clue bout owt :lol: :lol:

I don't know, us northerners, what are we like, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back