CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nice refreshing episode for a change! Nothing to challenging.
I got to fully enjoy everyone getting equal screentime with some signs of humour and the old CSI team as they used to be.
It just passes me as odd that the week Lindsay is absent I could fully enjoy it! I wasn't waiting for anything uneasy to happen. Sorry guys but I'm never going to like her!

My mum was laughing when Danny was commenting on all the labels and expensive handbags. She was like imagine Danny's ultimatium to you - He gets a Harley which equals him in leathers or you get a handbag, what you going to do!!

If you need to think about that i will smack you upside the head when i see you!

You let him get the Harley and the Leathers... no handbag will ever beat that image... EVER!

I loved all the little Danny and Adam moments in this Episode. I think i read somewhere that Carmine and AJ are good friends off set and i like that chemistry finds its way onto the screen. They are so easy with each other and its just plays out nicely.

I thought about it for about 5 seconds and my mum was like as if you're thinking about it!!
I'm sure I read he has a Harley in real life! OMFG *dies*

I read somewhere that the scene where AJ had the vest on Carmine kept sticking signs on the back and front of it when he wasn't looking so that when the vest was scanned the note came up on the screen.
Such children!
Loved the Danny/Adam tonight! it'll make for sweet dreams!

Yea Mr G has got a Harley - I read an article (sorry can't remember which website)where it said that he rode up to the interview on his Harley, and then ordered some really vile health drink like raw eggs and melon!!! I think in the same article he also said that he has perfected the '12 minute workout' at his local YMCA (MMMMMM nice thoughts, too nice to repeat here!).
As for being friends with AJ, I've also seen quite a few pictures of them together (On 1 of his fan websites, again can't remember which specific one) so I presumed from that that they were quite friendly.
This is frightening - it's made me realise what a Carmineophile I am!!!

Well I didn't realise Lindsay wasn't in the episode until I just read Michelles review then :lol: she's was clearly missed :rolleyes:

I thought last nights episode was OK, nothing special ;) I thought Nelly was a little wooden but she did look fabulous I though :cool:
I liked the scene at the end when Reed gave Mac a hug :p I thought it was very sweet.

I thought the ep was good and I could actually follow both cases this week!!

I thought Adam's face was so cute when he showed Stella and Danny his results. June, I loved the hug aswell but I thought it was funny when Mac didn't know how to react :)

The idea of Danny/Carmine in leather on a Harley!! (enough said lol.)
I loved all the Adam and Danny moments, I wish AJ stared more often!!

So on CSI Sunday on Five US tonight they finally showed the lil segment of Eddie and Gary talking to the guy who is interviewing them all.
The guy wanted to perfect his NY accent! Eddie was hilarious. He's an absolute loon. I love him. He even went to the guys screen test and just sat in the background laughing!!
Look out for it because it's one towatch.

I really, really enjoyed this week's episode. It was well-paced and entertaining with none of the 'dramatic' Lindsey scenes that I have come to dread.

Danny definitely seemed more geeky IMO and his accent seemed more full on, both thankfully indicators of the old Danny who has been sorely missed.

As you have all said, Adam's stuff was great, very touching through being underplayed. Same too for the Mac/Reed scenes. Perhaps *ahem* another *ahem* member of the cast should watch these scenes to see how it should be done....

Oh and Danny and the handbag..LMAO!!!

BTW MichelleK Was that a CSI special on Five US?? Any idea if they're going to repeat it??

Twinkletoes - its one of those 5 minute things in between the CSIs on a friday or sunday. June85 mentioned it (last week, i think) and i looked out for it but it never happened, then last night at about 10/11 o/c it come on.

They'll defintely show it again, its actually quite funny. And does wonders for Eddie Cahill - although for get tall dark and handsome - Boy does that guy look dorky when he laughs, but you can't help but laugh along.

And like Michelle says - he actually goes to the guys audition!! He is in the back ground wetting himself laughing (Russell Kane is trying to do the NY accent) with a cusion in front of his face.

He came across as your average bloke, not at all starry which just endeared me to him even more.

Definitely worth keeping an eye for on the CSI nights on 5US.

Sorry to have babbled on about a 5 minute clip for as long as i have - i just loved it!!

MichelleK said:
So on CSI Sunday on Five US tonight they finally showed the lil segment of Eddie and Gary talking to the guy who is interviewing them all.
The guy wanted to perfect his NY accent! Eddie was hilarious. He's an absolute loon. I love him. He even went to the guys screen test and just sat in the background laughing!!
Look out for it because it's one towatch.

oh I missed the one with Mac but not the one with Eddie. It was really hilariouse and kinda sweet I mean Eddie was so hot when they where sitting on the stairs. And of course in the white shirt and jeans... Oh gosh... :eek: :D

And of course in the white shirt and jeans... Oh gosh...

Yes there is a reason why they don't allow Flack to wear casual (finale exculed) to often - Eddie just pulls it off far to well!
Although the trainers/sneakers looked a little pristine.

:lol:
yeah, well i have to admit i have no idea why i remember that.
But he moved hi let when he was laughing and i just remember thinking "WOAH they are WHITE!"

^ :lol:

yeah i remember this scene but I really don't remember his sneakers :rolleyes: :D

but it was a huge difference between him in his suit and in the shirt and jeans oh yeah... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back