CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Never knew you could smell Luminol. Good nose, Hawkes. :D

Figured that guy would leave something behind (the skin).

:lol: at Tony and the paint.

Meanwhile...

Donna was trying to get Jessie into bed. She had her first day of Junior kindergarden in the morning. Searching the house, Donna couldn't find her anywhere.

"Jessie... come on Jessie, it's bed time. Jessie... now, let's go."

Still no answer, no response. Heading down into the basement she could hear her giggle.

"I know where my Jessie is now. I'm coming for you Jessie. I'm going to tickle you into fits of laughter."

Running out from her hiding place, she wrapped her arms around her mommy's leg.

"I no want to go to school. I want to tay home wid my baby broder."

"You have to go too school sweetheart. Do you want to know why?"

"Why mommy?"

"So you can learn new wonderful things to teach your brother."

"So he cans be smart like me?"

"Mhm... now how about we get you a drink of juice, and then it's into bed."

"K mommy. But if I no like school, I come home, k?"

Donna laughed... "we shall see love. Now let's go."

Once Donna gave her some juice. She helped her with her teeth, tucked her in, and kissed her goodnight.

"I loves you mommy."

"I love you too, Jessie. Sleep tight, angels to protect you."

Shutting her door half way, she turned on the nightlight, and left her room. Checking on Gary Jr. she found him wide awake looking at his glowing mobile.

"Why are you not sleeping, my little man? Do you want to sleep with mommy?"

Picking her son up in her arms, she carried him to her room, placing him in the center of the bed. Heading into the bathroom, she changed into her nightgown and climbed into bed. Wrapping her son carefully in her arms, she hummed him back to sleep.

Meanwhile...

Little Alan was wide awake.

Looking through his bars, his only thought was, "I need to get out of here."

Stepping his leg over the side, he held onto the bars, and slid from his crib. Oh how wonderful it was to be two and a half.

"You sure do get smarter as you age." He giggled to himself.

Walking to his door, he opened it and headed into his mommy and daddy's room.

Climbing up on their bed, he snuggled in between them.

Reaching his arm over, he tried to wrap it around his daddy, waking him. Slowly opening his eyes, he seen his son smiling up at him.

"Hi daddy. I seep wid you?"

"Alan? How did you get out of your crib?"

Alan giggled again. "Oh ...if you only knew daddy. If you only knew."

Stella heard her sons giggles. Turning she seen him in their bed.

"What did I tell you Mac? To stop spoiling him, right?"

"I didn't bring him in here Stel. He came in himself."

"Yeah, right. And I'm Houdini."

"I'm telling you Stella, I didn't bring him in our bed."

"Fine...let's go Alan, back to bed."

Taking her son in her arms, she carried him back to his crib. Laying him down she whispered... "sleep now son." Kissing his cheek, she left the room. Climbing back into her own bed, she heard the patter of little feet. Looking down at the end of her bed, she seen the little monkey there.

"I told you I didn't bring him into our bed. I think he's giving us hint. He no longer wants his crib."

Stella sighed. "Fine... we get him a bed. Come on little monkey, get up here."

Snuggling back in with his mommy and daddy, Alan fell asleep with a devious smile on his face. For he knew, he had his parents right where he wanted them. In the palm of his hand.

Thanks for the reviews:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Back at the house, Gary had found some shovels in the garage. Taking them out to Sheldon and Danny, they began digging the earth.

"I hit something. Stop sheldon. Shine you light."

Shinning his light into the hole, they seen the body of a female victim.

"Looks like we have a serial Gary. Help me lift her out Danny."
As they lifted her from the hole, Gina came out the back door, releasing a cry.

"Oh God. No... Oh... I promised I'd keep her safe."

Turning her into his arms, Gary held her against him.

"It's okay Gina. This isn't your fault. I can also guarantee you, her husband didn't do this."

"Then who Gary? Who would want to hurt her? She knew very few people here. She didn't even have any friends. Her husband would never let her out of his sight."

"We're not sure who is doing this. But she is the second body we've found skinned like this. I'm not even sure how many more bodies there are, or how long this psycho has been doing these vile things."

Watching as Sheldon checked time of death, he said... "you're not going to belive this Gary. Not more then two hours ago. The body is still warm."

"Okay Sheldon, take her back. I want you on this case. I need a full report ASAP."

"You got it Gary."

"Danny, you and I will take the house. Don, if you could take Gina home for me."

"Yeah, no problem."

Leading Gina to the car, she looked back at Gary. Nodding to her that he understood, she left.

When Don had her at her door, he asked her if she was going to be okay.

"I'll be fine Don. You can go. I just... night."

Walking into her apartment, she locked the door.

Meanwhile...

He was dreaming. Of what he wasn't sure. But it was almost as if he could smell her flesh as he sliced. All he knew was she had dark chestnut hair, and bright blue eyes. But where? Where had he seen her before.

Waking himself from his dream, he stood, headed to the bathroom and rinsed off his face. Looking at himself in the mirror he grinned evily. Taking off his clothes, that still had traces of blood and dirt. He showered, then got dressed for work.

He hated the nightshift at the courthouse. He prefered the dayshift. For that was the best time to find his women. They were always the best. So vulnerable, weak, scared. Just like little rabbits.

Spalshing on some cologne, he locked his door and headed out.
When he arrived at the courthouse he relieved Michael.

"Sorry I'm late Mikey, but life sucks."

"You know something Feebers? You're an ass."

Slamming the door behind him, Michael headed home to his now empty apartment.

By the time Gary, and Danny had the house processed. They were no further ahead on the case.

"You okay Gary?"

"No. No I"m not okay. Just what the hell are we dealing with here?"

"I'm not sure man. But I have a feeling, it's far from over."

"You and me both. Let's pack it up. I'd like to see if Sheldon found anything on our latest victim."

Heading towards their vehicle, they got in and headed back to the lab.

After talking to Hawkes, Gary realized there was nothing more any of them could do. All they did know, was that they had a serial lose in New York, who liked to skin his female victims, after assaulting them.

As Gary drove to check on Gina before heading home. He thought to himself how smart this killer was. Cleaning the crime scene with bleach. Leaving no trace, no fingerprints on the body, or anywhere in the home.

Leading Gary to finally think they could be dealing with someone in law enforcement.

Question now was... who was he, and where were they going to start their search. Pulling up in front of Gina's apartment, he rang her buzzer.

"Who is it?"

"Gina, it's Gary. Can I come up."

Opening the door, Gary headed up in the elevator to the seventh floor.

When he got off, Gina met him at her door.

"How you doing Gina? Are feeling a little better?"

"I don't think I'll ever be better. I feel so damn guilty. I was suppose to protect her. How can I forgive myself for failing?"

"You didn't fail Gina. No one could have known this was going to happen. I need to ask you something though. When you were in court today, was anyone in the room with you after it was finished?"

"No Gary. Just myself, Betty, and the Security guard."

"Security guard?"

"Yeah. He cleared the courtroom. I think his name was feebles. He has an older brother that works there too. Why is this important?"

Gary remembered the name from Michael the other day. He told him that he worked with the Feeble brothers.

"I'm not sure yet,Gina. I'll know more once I question the brothers."

"Oh...you don't think? Come on Gary, they've been working at that courthouse for five years now. Well at least Scott has. In fact he got his brother hired there just recently. Less then six months ago, to be precise."

"I understand that Gina. But I need to check it out. Thanks for the information, I need to get going."

"Gary... can't you stay. Stay like you did before when you were married."

"Gina that was a mistake. We both knew what happened was due to the fight my first wife and I had. God rest her soul. It should have never happened, and I will not do that to Donna, or my children."

Reaching for his hand, he turned. Looked her in the eys and said... "I'm sorry Gina. Not this time."

Walking from her apartment, he didn't look back.

Meanwhile...

Danny finally arrived at home, and found a note from Judy...

"Danny, dinner is in the oven, still warm. I'll see you when you come to bed. Love Judy."

Opening the oven, Danny seen the mushroomed steak, baked potato and vegtables. Grabbing the over mitts, he removed the meal from the oven, onto a plate. As he sat down to eat, he felt the warm hands caress across his shoulders.

"Mm... oh that feels so good." sighed Danny in ecstacy.

"Tough night Danny?"

"Yeah. Seems we have a serial killer on the lose in New york. He likes to sexual assault his victims, before skinning them."

"I'm sorry Danny. I know how hard it is, when a case doesn't come together for you all at once. Hopefully you all catch him soon."

Getting up, Danny rinsed off his plate, and sat it in the dishwasher. Then turning to face Judy, he pulled her into his arms, and crushed their lips together. God, she felt good. So pure and clean. Something he really needed at this moment.

Sweeping her up in his arms, he carried her to their room. Laying her upon the sheets, he loved her with all the passion inside his heart. Letting her know how much she meant to his world, his life.

And as the two were lost in the orgasm that overtook them. Little did Danny realise, that he was about to become a father, for the very first time.

Back