CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

MacsLovlyAngl

Head of the Graveyard Shift
Welcome to Danvale #2. Continuing the bloodlines.

Danvale Case can be found here
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=53718

ReCap

Mac/Stella have 3 children

Claire and Gary. Both married. Alan who is 6 months

Claire/Anthony have 2 children

Jimmy and James - twins age 7

Gary/Donna have 1 child and one on the way.

Jessie is 2

Don/Jess

Donna who is married and Donald Jr. who is 2 months

Danny Messer... none. *Guess we should get him married, huh*:lol:

In this second series we see the families head to Disney World for a vaction full of fun, happiness, and maybe danger:p

We will also see someone from the past get released from the Institution he was in. Will he be normal, or will he come for revenge on those he hates?:shifty:

We also get to see Claire and Tony, continue to try for their first child. Will they finally succeed? We will have to wait and see.;)

I'm impatient of reading the adventures of the Taylor family at Disney World; and know if Claire and Tony will succeed to have a child!!

Six weeks later.

After dropping the boys off at school. Anthony headed home to attack his lovely wife. It had been an excruciating seven weeks, leaving him more then ready to love his wife into endless fevered passion.

Pulling into the driveway Claire heard him slam the car door. Laughing cause she knew what was coming, she hid in the closet, hoping he would think she was gone out. Hearing the door open and slam, she tried not to giggle.

"Claire... baby... I'm home, and I have a big surprise for you. Where are you ?" Staying as quiet as she could, she heard him curse... "You have to be damn kidding me." Laughing herself to tears, she fell back and knocked over the coats.

"Aaahh... is that my sexy little minx hiding in the closet from her big naughty wolf?"

That did it... Claire howled. Opening the closet, Anthony said... "Mm... it been years since I've done it in a closet. Shall we go back to high school parties baby?"

Slamming the closet door, he pulled her up into his arms, and leaned her against the coats. Crushing his lips to hers, telling her without words to open for him as their tongues dueled in greedy passion.

So lost... as they finished round one, he carried her to the table, then the couch, then the kitchen counter. Still not having enough of his beautiful wife, he sat them on the stairs, then upstairs in their room, where he finally collapsed in her arms. Looking over at the clock, he realized it was three in the afternoon.

"Shoot... it's already three Claire, the boys."

Climbing from their bed, he took a pillow and placed it under her hips.

"Don't move for 20 minutes. I love you baby. I promise you... slow and passionate tonight."

Don't move? She couldn't if she wanted too. After six hours, her body was so pliant and relaxed.

"I love you too Tony."

Starting the timer, Claire set it for 20 minutes, as she said to herself...

"the things we do to have a baby."

Over at Gary and Donna's, they were talking about the trip to Disney World.

"Gar... I don't think this is a good idea as we thought."

"Why not Donna?"

"I really don't think it's good for dad to fly, or for me and our baby."

"Donna... the doctor told you it would be okay to fly. Mom also got the okay from dad's doctor, so please stop worrying. It's going to be fun."

Sitting beside her on the bed Jessie walked in.

"Dada... me peepee."

"You peed? Come on then sweeite, let's get you changed. You are suppose to tell daddy when you have to go."

"I know daddy... I not help it, I no feel it come out."

Laughing at his daughters expression, he sat her on the potty and kissed her head.

"Daddy... I no go now. I already went, you know."

"I know sweetie. But try again for daddy."

When Gary left the washroom, Jessie got up and reached for her mommy's bath sponge. Placing it in the big toilet, she pulled the handle and watched it swirl round and round. Then she awed when she seen the water swirl up over the top onto the floor. Stomping around in the puddle, she giggled.

"Gar... you didn't leave Jessie in the washroom alone, did you?"

"Umm... no. I just...."

Silence could be heard, followed by... "oh shit. No Jessie."

"Splash daddy. See, I'm splashing in the water."

"What did you do Jessie? Doooooooooonna... come get our daughter," he yelled.

Once Gary had the toilet unclogged, he changed his clothes, then headed in to say goodnight to his little imp.

"Hi daddy... is all dry now?"

"Yes... are you all dry Jessie?"

"I is daddy. I love you."

Tucking her under the blankets, he kissed her sweet lips and whispered...

"I love you too angel, sleep well."

Tunring on her nightlight, he left the room.

Last edited:
:lol: Jessie is a mischevious little thing, isn't she?
She is, Disney World is going to have their hands full with her;)

rofl!!! My mom says I put a bar of soap down there once...
:lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over at the Flack's Don was putting Donald Jr into his sleepers.

"Hey Jess? What time are we leaving for the Airport tomorrow?"

"I think the Taylor's are picking us up at eight. So we need to be up early."

"Have you got everything packed?"

"I do. I also spoke with Danny. He should be here shortly. He says it's safer to spend the night here, else he will sleep in."

"What about Sheldon and Adam?"

"They had to pass. Adam has plans he can't cancel, and Sheldon said someone has to stay and keep New York standing."

Coming out of the nursery, he passed Donald to Jess for feeding, as he heard the knock on the door.

"I can't believe I agreed to this damn trip. I hate that mouse guy."

"Mickey Mouse Danno. His name is Mickey."

"I don't care what his name is. He bothers me. Just something about an overgrown male in a mouse suit. And if even one of you try to put those damn ears on me..."

"Oh stop whinning Messer. You sound like Mac for christ sakes. He's been doing nothing but complaining to Stella for the same reasons."

"Sure, whatever Jess... just pass me my godson. Hi little DJ. Did you miss your Uncle?"

Throwing up all over his Uncle's shirt, they laughed.

"Thanks alot pal... I missed you too."

Meanwhile...

Mac was being stubborn as ever.

"I'm telling you Stella, I don't want to go. Why can't you all just understand that?"

"Listen to yourself Mac. This is a once in a lifetime vacation. Yet you want to deprive your child of this wonderful experience."

"Oh come on Stella. He's not even going to remember."

"He'll remember more then you think. Plus we will be video taping the event."

"Fine... but if even one person tries to put those ears on me, I'm on the first flight home."

Walking over to her husbands side, she sat on his lap.

"Aww... is mommy's big bad daddy bear, in a grouchy mood?"

"Don't patronize me Stel. I don't like it." he pouted.

"Maybe you'd like this better daddy bear."

Reaching her hand down his chest, she seen his eyes go pitch black. Then as she followed with fingertip caresses lower, he brought up his hand, culred his fingers in her hair, and pulled her towards him. Kissing her, with all the fire she was bringing into his soul.

Forgetting all about their arguement, he picked her up, and carried her to their room. Laying her on the sheets, he passionately loved her, with fingertip caresses, and slow sensual strokes. Leaving them both longing for more after their desires had been fed.

Later that night Mac woke to Alan's cries. Heading into his room with the bottle, he fed him, changed his bum and brought him into their room. Placing him beside them, he flailed his hands and feet.

"You should be sleeping you little monkey. We have a big trip tomorrow," said Stella.

"He most likely had a nightmare about that Mickey Mouse guy, and is to scared to sleep."

"Oh Mac... would you stop," she laughed.

Snuggling Alan between them, she sang him and her husband to sleep.

lol I want to put Mac and Danny on Space Mountain. Or, hey they have to do Mission Space so they can say how much it sounds like Mac hehehehe. (Gary narrates it)

The following morning Jimmy and James had to wake their parents.

"Mom... dad... let's go. We are going to miss our flight. Papa called, he said we need to hurry."

Slowly waking up, they noticed the time.

"Oh crap. Tony... Tony wake up."

Rushing around the house, they quickly showered, dressed, and had something to eat.

"You ready boys?"

"All ready mom. Let's go see Mickey Mouse."

The Airport.

Waiting for their flight, Stella, Gary, Donna, Don and Jess, listened to Mac and Danny whine.

"Oh would you two stop, or I'm going to tape your mouths shut till we get there."

"You tell them Stella. I'll even help."

Turning around they seen Adam and Sheldon standing there.

"Oh my... what are you two doing here?"

"We changed our minds. We both decided it would be more fun, listening to Mac and Danny whine. On that note... where is Claire, Anthony and the boys?"

"They're on their way. It seems Anthony and Claire had a long night, and slept in."

"I bet they did. Poor guy, seven weeks without a woman is torture. I"m surprised they got up at all."

Everyone laughed as Claire, her husband and the kids came running up.

"Papa... hi papa, hi nana, hi Alan, hi..."

"Stop that Jimmy, just say hi everyone."

"Be quiet James. Don't tell me what to do."

"Would you two stop. You've been at it all morning. What did daddy tell you both?"

"To be good, or we turn the plane around and come home."

Sneaking up behind his wife, he wrapped his arms around her, and gave his sons the look.

"Hey Adam, Sheldon... I'm glad you both decided to come. We need someone to loosen dad and Uncle Danno up."

"Listen kiddo. Can you fly yet?"

"Ouch... be nice Uncle Danno. What do you have against Mickey Mouse anyway?"

As soon as Claire mentioned Mickey Mouse, Alan cried.

"See Stel... I told you Alan don't like that mouse."

"Flight 207 to Orlando, Florida now boarding at Gate 7."

"There's our flight, let's go guys."

Once they were seated, the boys wanted to sit with Adam, and Sheldon. Switching seats with Jess and Don, they got their wish. Buckling in, the plane was ready for take off.

"Here guys, chew this gum as we take off in the air."

"Why Uncle Sheldon? What does it do?"

"It will help stop your ears from popping. You see... the higher the altitude the...."

"Oh for christ sakes, zip it encyclopedia boy."

Everyone laughed. Finding Danny so agitated was amusing.

"Umm... hey Mac? Err... how are we doing the rooms?"

"We've booked five at Disney's Contemporary Resort. It's just a foot away from the Magic Kingdom. We weren't sure you two were coming. So you'll both be bunking with Danny."

"But I thought Uncle Danno said we could bunk with him," said Jimmy.

"The rooms are very large. I'm sure you'll be able to for one night. The rest of the nights, you will be with your dad and I."

"Aww... that's not fair mom. Now this trip really sucks."

Looking out the window, the boys were quiet as the stewardess came up with a box full of Mickey ears.

"Hi there. I have some complimentary Mickey ears for you all. This is our thank you to you, for booking your flight with us."

Stella and Jess tried not to laugh. They knew damn well that Mac and Danny were going to freak. The last thing they wanted was Mickey ears.

As she passed out the ears, Stella took Mac's, while he looked out the window ignoring the stewardess. While Danny refused his all together.

"No thanks... I'm not into hats."

"Aww... come on now. You don't want to disappoint your little boys do you?"

"They are not my boys. They're my nephews."

Looking over at the boys, Danny seen their sad expression.

"Fine... give me the ears."

Sitting them on his lap, he watched as Adam got his and put them on happily.

"Oh thanks. Look at me Jimmy and James, I'm Mickey Mouse. Let's sing the song. Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me...."

"M I C K E Y M O U S E." Yelled the boys.

"Augh..." sighed Danny, as he closed his eyes, and ignored the biggest kid of all.

When they landed in Orlando, Danny had a raging headache.

"Mac... please tell me we are going to the Resort first?"

"Yeah we are. It's late anyway. We will start out early in the morning. I think we could all use some sleep."

"Aww... I'm not tired daddy. This isn't fair, what are we supposed to do?"

"We can swim in the pool they have there. Then we can watch Disney movies, how would that be?"

"Cool. That sounds fair dad. Let's go."

When they got to the Resort, the kids squealed in excitement.

"Whoooooa... look at the Castle. There's the Castle. This is so cool. I can't wait."

While the boys continued to jump around with excitement. Jessie decided to get in on it. Clapping and laughing in her daddy's arms.

"Down dada... down please."

"Not right now Jessie. You stay with daddy and mommy."

"Nooooooo... I wants down," she yelled.

While Jessie continued to scream, Adam looked over at Danny.

"Is that a smile I see Danny?"

"Shut up Adam, and move."

"It's the magic Danny. Be as miserable as you like. But the magic will soon take over."

As they entered the Resort, the girls at the counter giggled. Then they acted like they seen a star.

"Oh my God... aren't you Gary Sinise? You are... aren't you? What was the name of that movie again Susie?"

"Which one? He was in so many. Like... Mission to Mars or Open Season."

"Oh my God, that's the one. Can I have your autograph?"

"Oh me too. My mom would die if I had your autograph. Can I?"

Mac was already peeved, and these girls weren't helping.

"No you can't. And no I'm not. You have the wrong person. My name is

Mac Taylor. I believe you have rooms for our families?"

Stella tried not to laugh. Whether Mac liked it or not, he did look like Gary Sinise.

Just then the manager walked out.

"Good afternoon sir...oh my... aren't you..."

"No, I"m not Gary Sinise. I'm Mac Taylor. I'd just like to have the keys to our rooms please."

"Of course. I'm sorry if I offended you sir.

"Ahh... come on Mac. You gotta love it man. People think your famous.

You should be proud." Laughing all the way upstairs. Danny had to admit, something about this place sure made you happy.

Once Mac and Stella were in their suite, Mac checked his blood pressure.

Finding it high, he took his medication, leaned back, and rested his head.

"Mac?"

"Mhm love?"

"Your blood pressure is very high. Should I be concerned?"

"No Stel. I'll be fine once I rest."

Bending down to kiss her husband, he pulled her on top of him.

"I love you Stella."

"I love you too Gary... I mean Mac", she laughed.

"That's great Stel. Remind me to laugh about it later. If just one more person asks me for an autograph..

"Oh stop Mac. Or I'm going to buy you a Grumpy t-shirt in the morning."

Trying to get back up, he held her by the waist. Sliding his hands down her bum, she shivered.

"I felt that love. I guess that's why they call this the Magic Kingdom."

"Maaaac..." Lowering her head, they passionately lost themselves in each others touch.

"Maaaa..mmaaa."

Hearing Alan's cries, she got up, took him out on the balcony, and showed him the Castle.

"You see that Alan? That's the Magic Kingdom. It's where all your dreams can come true."

Alan's big green-blue eyes, were wide with excitement. His hands and feet were flailing left to right. All those bright lights, music and noise, excited him.

"Hi nana."

Looking over to the next balcony, she seen her grandchildren.

"Hi my grandbabies. Are you going swimming?"

"We are nana. Wanna come with us? Uncle Sheldon and Uncle Adam are coming."

"Maybe next time my babies. I'm going to put Alan down to sleep."

"Okay nana. We love you."

"I love you too my babies. Have fun."

As they ran back in, Claire came out.

"Hey mom. How's daddy feeling? He didn't look to good."

"He'll be fine Claire. He just needs rest."

"Are you sure mom? Maybe this vacation is to much for him."

"Trust me sweetheart. This is the best thing for him, once the jetlag wears off, he'll be fine. You just go have fun. We'll all meet up in the morning."

Heading back in with Alan, she found Mac sound asleep, with a smile on his face.

Back