CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Yeah me too!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Jessie and Alan will be happy that they don't have to leave their friends.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think the schools should re-evaluate their policies and only suspend whoever starts the fight,and let the kids have a right to defend themselves if they need to fight back.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Last chapter down here. Moved up to FF.Net. Thanks for your reviews througout this story
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was finally over his infection, getting out of bed he headed to the shower. He knew he'd be returning to the University today. He could just imagine the piles of papers on his desk, waiting to be graded. In all honesty, he was surprised he still had a job. He had taken off more time then an average worker. Not that any of it was his fault. But he was still surprised.

Drying off, he headed downstairs to his family. Finding the boys eating breakfast, he looked around for Claire, Julia and Graham.

"Jimmy, where is everyone?"

"Mom is doing laundry. Graham is in his playpen and Julia is following her around, like a puppy."

"She should be getting ready for school."

"I told her that. But it seems mom wants her home with her today. I don't really understand it dad. She keeps talking about home schooling her. We told her that's not a good idea cause Julia needs to interact with other kids, so she can develop her own personality. I don't get it dad."

Tony had an idea. Claire was worried about Julia being kidnapped at school by Dominic. She figured if he had done it once, he would attempt it again. Walking down to the basement, Julia seen her daddy and ran into his arms.

"Hi daddy. Are you feeling better, now?"

"I am sweetheart. Go get your schoolbag and lunch. Daddy will drop you off at school."

"But mommy said I'm not going to school anymore. Mommy said she is teaching me at home."

"She's not. So get ready, okay?"

Kissing her daddy's cheek, she ran upstairs yelling...

"I get to go back too school. I get to see my friends."

"Claire, can you look at me please?"

"Why Tony? You are defying what I want. Why should I listen to you?"

"Claire, she needs school. She needs to have her friends around her. You can't keep her home because of your fears."

"My fears? What about your fears, Tony. All I heard from you the last week was...

"She needs to be protected. She's my only baby. If anything happens to her, I'll kill him. Or is it only okay for you, to have those feelings."

"Claire, I never meant to keep her home under lock and key. I just meant we needed to be more cautious."

"Whatever, Tony. She's your responsibility now. If anything happens to her, you only have yourself to blame."

Storming up the stairs, Claire walked into the kitchen and started the dishes. As the kids watched her, they knew their parents had another argument. They also noticed they were becoming more frequent, since Dominic had arrived in New York.

Getting up from their chairs, they kissed their mom on the cheek and headed out.

Over at the Taylor's, Mac was helping Bryan walk. Holding him by the fingers he giggled as his grandpa followed behind him.

"Look at him Stel, look at his face."

Stella had to admit he was adorable. He had the most beautiful sky blue bedroom eyes, that blended with his blond hair. Bouncing up and down now holding onto the couch, he made his way to his grandmother.

"What is grandma's boy doing? Are you smart? Have you discovered that your little feet actually move. Have you?"

Hearing his giggles between his screams, Mac filmed his antics to show him when he was older. Reaching out her arms, Bryan snuggled himself into them.

"Mama... mama..."

"Whoa... seems we are getting alot of growth today, love. His first word. Mmmama..."

"Uhuh... looking at Bryan she said... "Nnnana... nnnanna..."

Givng his grandmother a crazy look, she laughed. Which caused Bryan to giggle again.

"Okay... we will work on the nana, later. Mama will do for now."

Clapping his hands as if on cue, he said it again... "mmmamma."

When Tony dropped the kids off at school, he reminded the boys to watch Julia at all times.

"Daddy... are you going to come pick us up too?"

"Would you like that, Julia?"

"Yes daddy. I love you."

Smacking a kiss on him, she caught up with her brothers.

"Wait up Jimmy, my legs don't walk that fast."

"Sorry, Julia. Is this better?"

As they walked her into the school, Dominic was watching.

"Dominic... I thought they transfered you?"

"They did, man. But I left my things in my locker. Is it alright to grab them?"

"I guess, but hurry. I don't want to get fired for helping you violate that restraining order, the cops put on you."

Grinning with evilness, Dominic disappeared into the school.

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  5. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great chapter!
    aww at Bryan calling Stella mamma:)

6. MacsGirlMel

fix it!

Homeschooling isn't really that bad in itself. They say a lot of homeschool kids actually do better than kids that go to a school. I often wonder though how you get them to interact with others since they don't go to an actual school.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Good chapter :)

8. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When Tony showed up at the University, he was called into the Dean's office.

"Good morning, sir. You wanted to see me?"

"I did Tony. While you away, the board and I had a meeting concerning cuts on all Professor's. Unfortunetly your class was one of the ones we had to cut. I'm sorry about this."

"What? What about my teaching job? You can't fire me on the spot."

"We're not. We have two openings available, one in American History and the other in Modern European."

"I'm not intersted in teaching those classes. I don't understand why my class was cut. I had the highest number of students. They loved my class."

"I'm sorry, Tony. When you started here, it was only on a temp basis. You knew the Ancient History class would eventually be cut."

Sighing deep, he knew the Dean was right. He had been told that it was only temporary.

"Okay, I'll go collect my stuff."

"Can we talk you into staying on? You're a great Professor, Tony, we'd hate to lose you."

"I'll have to think on it. I'll let you know in a few weeks."

Leaving the Dean's office, Tony headed to his class to pack.

Back at Claire's, she was heading out the door with Graham when she felt someone touch her. Jumping, she let go of Graham by accident. Before he could hit the ground, Dominic caught him.

"Whoa... easy Claire. You almost dropped this little guy. Hello there, you must be Graham."

Smiling at the guy, showing his two white teeth, Claire took him back.

"I wouldn't have dropped him, if you hadn't of startled me. Just what the hell do you want? Or... are you looking for another restraining order?"

"Look Claire. I only want to get to know my neice and nephews. I'm not trying to cause trouble, and I did not kidnap Julia from your home."

"Oh no... Then what do you call it when you smother her mouth, so she can't scream?"

Dominic wasn't sure how to explain that one.

"I thought so. Now get the hell away from me."

Turning to leave, he grabbed Claire's arm. When Tony pulled up. Slamming the car door, he got out gunning for his brother. Everything after that happened so fast, that Claire couldn't focus on any part of it.

"Claire, what happened?"

"Um... I don't know uncle Donnie. One minute Dominic was grabbing my arm. The next minute he went down."

Don looked at Tony.

"Don't look at me like that. I was gunning for him, but then he fell over flat on his back."

"Don't move."

As Don walked up to the EMT's he asked...

"What have we got?"

"Massive aneurysm. The guy was a ticking time bomb. I can tell you he felt no pain."

Walking back over, Don looked at Claire and Tony.

"You two have the strangest luck. The guy gets out of prison, tries to cause problems. Not realizing he was living with a massive blood clot during his life."

Claire and Tony shrugged.

"Sorry, uncle. We honestly didn't know. But at least my kids are safe again."

"They are, Claire. Now give me a kiss, so I can get out of here."

Giving her uncle Donnie a kiss smack dab on his lips, he left.

"You know, baby. This has to be the strangest day, ever."

"Why Tony?"

"They closed my Ancient History class. They offered me another position on their staff, and my crazy brother offed himself."
    Claire laughed. "Damn that Staton luck."

"Come here, baby."

Wrapping her in his arms, with graham between them, he passionately kissed her. Knowing that their lives would slowly be returning to some form of normality.

"So where were you heading, before I came home?"

"To the doctor. Graham needs his booster."

"Well then. Let's go young man. Come to daddy."

"Daaaaaaada... daaaada." he giggled.

"Did you hear that Claire? He said dada. His first word was dada."

"Hm... trader Graham. I'm the one that stays home with you all day. It should be mama."

Looking at his mommy, while jumping in his daddy's arms. He continued to yell, dada.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it Graham. Let's go."

Laughing, they headed out to visit the doctor. Who would not only have some very interesting news for Claire, but for Tony as well.

When they pulled into the doctors office, Claire lifted Graham from the carseat. Passing him to his father she grabbed the baby bag and locked the car door. Walking in, Claire noticed the office was packed with parents. Giving her name at the counter, she sat down trying to keep Graham away from the coughing children.

"Mrs.Staton, the doctor will see you now."

Walking in with Tony they sat down.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Hm... yeah. Just worried about Graham catching something. If I had of known so many children were this ill, I would have kept him home. With having his booster, his immune system is going to be slowed for a bit."

"He'll be fine, baby. It's no different then having the kids bring something home with them from school."

Hearing the door open, Claire seen her doctor.

"Now there is my little Claire bear and her baby bear Graham."

Claire laughed. Ever since they were babies. Her father brought them to his physcian. Always using the names mommy bear, daddy bear, Claire bear and Gary bear. Sadly it snowballed into their teen years and adulthood, but secretly. Secretly they loved their fathers pet names.

"How are you feeling, Claire?"

"Good. A little tired. Besides that, good."

"Wonderful, how about you give me that beautiful bundle of joy and leave me a urnine sample in the bathroom, so we can check your levels again. It's very important to keep you balanced since your surgery."

Passing Graham to the doctor, Claire left the room. When she came back, Graham was crying in his daddy's arms.

"Aww... so this is why you made me leave the room," said Claire with tears.

"Sadly yes, Claire. You are so much like your mom. Can't stand to see your babies in pain. Anyway... Graham is doing good. Just keep him on the Motrin for the 24hrs and he'll be fine. He's done with his boosters now, till he reaches age four."

"Excuse me, doctor?"

"Yes Frida, what is it?"

"The urine sample that Mrs.Staton left in he washroom. It came back positive for pregnancy."

Tony fell back in the chair, causing Graham to giggle. While Claire stood in absolute disbelief.

"Are you sure? We weren't even trying. I mean... we haven't been... ohhh... oh my."

The doctor laughed. "this is usually when couples get caught. When they aren't trying. Let's get you set up for some blood work and an ultrasound Claire. Nurse, try and help Mr.Staton remember how to breathe."

"Of course, doctor."

When Claire, Tony and Graham finally got home. Claire layed Graham down for his nap, while Tony called mom and dad.

"Hello."

"Hey dad, how ya doin'?"

"Good son. How's my baby Claire bear?"

"Pregnant."

Silence was the only sound that could be heard through the phone, followed by whispering and a loud scream. Taking the phone away from his ear, he could still hear his mother shouting with excitement.

"Son... are you still there, son?"

"Yeah dad. I'm still here. I take it mom is happy about the new Staton?"

"She is son. But remember it could be Staton's." he laughed.

"You know dad, that's really not funny. I see no humor in this."

"Look at it this way, son. You have two more beautiful spoiled Julia's. Or two more handsom, strong boys."

Hearing Claire come down the stairs, he shut up.

"Who you talking too, Tony?"

"Dad. I was just informing him how happy we were to be expecting again." he lied.

"Give me that phone. Dad... I don't see anything to be happy about. This most definetely wasn't planned. It shouldn't be happening at all."

Tony was confused. Shouldn't he be the one upset? He was the one who said no more children for a few years. What did she have to be upset about. All women loved to be pregnant. Saying good bye to his father, he chased down his wife.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

"It's nothing, Tony. I'm just a little tired."

Taking her in his arms, he whispered...

"Are you not happy about our baby, Claire? Did you not really want another so soon? I mean Graham is nearing his second birthday. So we didn't plan it this time. That's okay. Sometimes the best things in life aren't planned, baby."

"I know that, Tony. I'm happy, it's just going to take a while before the shock of it wears off."

Snuggling her in his arms. He walked her to the couch and sat down with her on his lap. Looking into her eyes, he softly kissed her worried frown.

"Try and rest, baby. I'll be right here with you."

Giving a deep sigh, Claire closed her eyes and fell asleep in Tony's arms.

9. MacsGirlMel

I thought you were't posting this here anymore. *is curious*