CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Meanwhile...

Mac heard the knock at the door. Opening it, he seen Don standing there with Donald.

"Hey Mac. Can we come in? Jess kind of kicked us, out of the house."

"What did you two, do now?"

"I was suppose to be watching Donald. But I was more interested in the game. So he decided he was hungry, and he'd help himself to fruitloops.

To make a long story short. He flooded the kitchen with milk and juice."

Mac snickered. "Sure... come on in."

Walking into the house, he placed Donald down as he ran into the bedroom to see Alan.

"Hey Don. What brings you here? Where's Jess?"

"She's at home cleaning the kitchen. She kicked us out, so we came to visit."

Mac snickered again. As his wife looked at him. She knew there was a story to be told later.

Meanwhile...

When Gary arrived home, he found his wife sound asleep on the couch. Bending down, he softly kissed her ear.

"Mm... hi Gar. I love you."

Whispering in her ear, he said... "I love you too, baby. So much I'm going to show you."

Sliding her gown from her body, he allowed it to pool on the floor.

"Stand for me Donna. I want to see your body glistening, begging me to touch you."

As Donna stood, Gary could see her body trembling. Yet he hadn't even touched her yet. Letting him know without words, that she needed him as much as he needed her. Taking his hands, he caressed them through her hair, her shoulders, her arms, waist, hips, thighs, back up, repeating the process over and over, but never touching the spots that would force her into forbidden need and want.

"Pleeeease Gar..."

"No Donna, I"m going to have you quivering, I'm going to allow your desires to build, then when you are on the edge, I'm going to stop, leaving you to beg me again. Then when I think your body has had enough of my seductive torture, only then will I love you. Only then, will you be ready to writher, as I melt into you."

Feeling her knees ready to collapse, Gary lifted her into his arms, and placed her quivering on the bed.

"This is how I need you Donna. This is how I always need you. Burning, enflaming in my love."

Wrapping his fingers within hers. Leaving her to softly cry, as he sensually sent them both, into the deepest depth of their love.

Meanwhile...

Claire was becoming concerned. The boys hadn't returned from swimming yet. Picking up the phone, she called the Recreation Center.

"East 54th Recreation Center, how may I help you?"

"Yes, could you please tell me if your open swim has ended yet?"

"Yes it has maam. An two hours ago to be exact. Is there a problem?"

"I hope not. Thank you."

Hanging up the phone, Claire tried desperately not to worry. When two more hours had passed, she called her Uncle.

"Messer."

"Uncle Danno, I need your help. I'm really worried. The boys haven't come home from swimming yet, and it's been four hours."

"Calm down Claire. Where's Tony?"

"He had a seminar or something."

"Alright, I want you to settle down. I'll go have a look. Which Rec center were they at?"

"East 54th. Please call when you hear anything."

"I will Claire. Now you just relax for me, okay."

Hanging up the phone, Claire headed upstairs to grab Julia. She needed some company to help her realx.

Meanwhile...

She had lost her mind, after she lost her boy. How dare they think her son could do those things. How dare that guy across the street interfer in her son life. But she knew she'd have payback. For if she couldn't have her son, then they couldn't have theres.

Opening the basement door, she walked down the stairs, and placed the two dishes of food on the table. Then looking over at the two boys hovered in the corner, she laughed. She really needed to thank her older brother for helping her. Afterall he owed her for impregnanting her with his damn seed, all those years ago. No wonder the boy was screwed up.

"This is what your father gets for interfering in my sons life. You two will be my guests till the day you die. No one, will find you here, ever."

Jimmy and James knew, they were dealing with someone who was very unstable. Problem was, they needed to figure how to loosen the chains she had them shackled in. Watching as she left back upstairs, Jimmy turned to James.

"How you feeling, James?"

"I'm not sure, my head hurts really bad. I can feel the blood dripping down my back."

"Okay, try and stay calm. I'm going to try and get us out of here. Just stay calm okay?"

While James tried to stay awake, Jimmy continued to try and work his hands through the wrist shackles.

I had a feeling that mom was unstable as well. So the boy was an incest child... makes sense, but eeww. :lol:

J&J are pretty smart. I'm interested to see if they can figure out a way out of this one. They do have "Indiana Jones" for a father after all. :)

Last edited:
hey guys, just to point out, that scene with Jimmy trying to get out of the shackles, wasn't really suppose to be funny. IT was supose to be one of those moments. Where a brother will do anything possible, to save his own. Sorry if I somehow made it funny. Cause it wasn't meant to be.;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tony got home, he found Claire in tears.

"What's the matter baby?"

"The boys are missing. They didn't come home from swimming. I have half the Police force looking for them. Mom and dad are on their way over. I'm scared Tony. We can't lose our boys."

"Calm down baby. This isn't good for the baby. Come on, sit down."

Hearing the knock at the door, Tony answered it.

"Hey son, any news yet?"

"No. I just got home and found out. Who the hell would want to hurt our boys?"

"Calm down Tony. Maybe they went to a friends, lost track of the time."

"No. The boys wouldn't do that. They'd call home."

"How's Claire holding up? When we talked to her, she was a mess."

"She still is. But she needs to calm down, it's not good for the baby."

"Why? What's wrong with Julia?"

"Huh... nothing. Claire's carrying again."

"What... already. God Tony, you ever heard of taking it slow? laughed Mac. Good for you son. Keep blessing me with grandchildren."

Walking into the living room, Stella took her daughter into her arms, while Mac grabbed up his granddaughter.

"Shh... come on Claire, you really need to calm down. We're going to find the boys. Trust in your brother and the team. They are all family Claire."

"I know mom. But I can't lose my boys. Who would do this?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I really don't know."

Meanwhile...

At the Rec Center, Danny and Adam were asking questions.

"Can you tell me if you seen these two boys here today? They would have been at open swim."

"We did. That's Jimmy and James Taylor. They are the sweetest little boys."

"Did you happen to see who they left with?"

"I'm sorry, no. You might try the kids at the park. Alot of them hang out there, after swimming."

Heading over to the park, Danny seen the boys playing on the swings.

"Hey boys. Excuse me. I'm Det.Messer, and this Det.Hawkes. Do either of you know Jimmy and James Taylor?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you happen to see them after swimming?"

"No. They were gone really quick. We didn't even have a chance to play. They cut through the alley and headed home."

"Which alley?"

"The across the street. I remember cause there was a white van parked there. The boys had to squeeze through it. But I guess they managed, cause they disappeared. Then the van pulled out, and they were gone too."

"Thanks. Thanks so much."

Running back across the street, they noticed Jimmy and James backpacks.

"They were here Danny. Now who the hell would want to hurt them?"

"I don't know Sheldon. But we need to find that van fast. The kidnappers have already had to much time."

Once they had Gary, and Don on scene, Gary noticed the camera above the store in the alley.

"Danny... go find out what way that camera faces. Hopefully it faces the alley. Maybe we can get a picture of who took the boys."

Running into the store, Danny asked the manager to play back the footage. As he watched, he seen the guy with a ski mask on his face, lifting James into the van. Then he seen the woman. Where the hell had he seen her before.

"Freeze that there. I'll be right back. Gary... Gary, get in here."

Running into the store, Gary seen the screen. "Christ... that's Harvey's mother. But who the hell is the guy?"

"I don't know Gary. But we better get to that house."

Taking off out the door, they headed to Harvey's home.

When they arrived across the street from Claire and Tony's, they heard the sirens. Running out the front door, Mac and Tony headed across the street.

"What's going on son?"

"Harvey's mother kidnapped the boys, she had help from an unknown suspect."

Busting in the door, they found the house empty.

"What the hell. It's empty. I thought for sure she would have brought them here."

"Where the hell do we look, now?"

"I don't know Danny. Don head back to the Station. Check and see if
Harvey's mother owned any other property, and try to get a location on any other siblings, or family she may have in the area."

"I want in on this Gary. They are my boys."

"No. Go home Tony. Take care of my sister. I'll call you when we find anything."

There was no way, Gary would let Tony near this kidnapping. He was a lose cannon when it came to those he loved. Last thing he needed was him killing her. Not when the boys lives were at stake.

"Take him home, dad. Keep him there."

"I will son. Let's go Tony, Claire and Julia need you."

As Gary headed back to the station with Danny, he got the call from Don.

"Gary, it seems she has one other propety that belongs to her and her brother. It's located at 123 Edgwater Park Bronx. We're headed over there now."

"Alright, we'll meet you there. No sirens. I repeat, no sirens."

Meanwhile...

At the house, Jimmy was trying desperately to keep his brother awake.

"Come on James. I need you to stay with me. Look at me James."

"Soooo tired. I just want to sleeep."

"No James. You can't sleep. Come on James, stay with me. Do it for Julia and the new baby."

Jimmy knew his brother had a concussion. Checking the back of his head, he could see the bleeding had stopped. But he also knew if he tried to move him, it would re-open again.

"Come on James. James... don't you dare leave me James."

Trying to shake his brother awake, he couldn't. Checking for a pulse, he found one. Weak, but a pulse all the same. Hearing the door open, he sat straight as she came down the stairs.

"Hm... my food not good enough for you. You haven't touched it, why?"

"Cause I can't use my hands. If you could loosen the bracelets just a little, I'd eat."

"Do I look stupid kid? Those bracelets are fine, just the way they are. so since you're not hungry. I'll take the food back upstairs."

Looking over at James, she noticed he was passed out.

"What's the matter with your brother?"

"Your idiot friend, belted him to hard. He's lost alot of blood, and passed out. Why should you care, anyway. You want us to die, so leave."

"Why do I not believe you?"

Walking over, she bent down and tried to shake James awake. Lifting his shackles above his head, he quickly wrapped them around her neck, and squeezed. Holding as tight as he could, as she tried to buck and pull him off. Not succeeding, Jimmy could feel her become pliant. Letting go, he sat back, breathed, and whispered...

"Come on, please. Someone find us."

Starting to yell at the top of his lungs, he hoped someone, anyone would hear him. Pulling onto the street, Gary and the others jumped out and busted in the door. Hearing their nephews screams, they ran down to the basement, and seen Harvey's mom passed out on the floor.

"Uncle Gary, hurry. You have to help James. He passed out from his concussion. He has a huge gash on the back of his head."

"Okay Jimmy. Hold on, I'm going to get you both out of here. Danny... get some cuff's on her, and search for a key."

Digging in her pocket, Danny found the key. Tossing it to Gary, he undid the shackles. Wrapping his arms around his uncle he wouldn't let go."

"It's okay Jimmy. Calm down, I got you."

While Gary carried Jimmy from the house. Don carried James.

"Let's get them to the Hospital. We'll call Claire and Tony on the way."

Once they arrived at the Hospital, they worked on James, giving him four staples. While Jimmy was treated for torn skin burns on his wrists. As they had them settled in a room together, the doctor came out to talk to the parents.

"How are our boys? Can we see them?"

"Of course you can, Mrs.Staton. Both your boys are fine. We gave James four staples. He should heal normally. Just watch for signs of vomiting, or headaches. If he has any complaints, bring him back right away."

"I will, thank you." Running down the hall, Claire entered the room, and wrapped her boys in her arms.

"Oh my boys. Oh... I thought I lost you both. I love you, so much."

"Calm down mom. We're fine. We just want to go home and see, Julia."
Walking into the room, Tony stood and stared at his boys. Then walking up to them, he wrapped them up tightly in his arms.

"I heard how you tried to protect your brother Jimmy. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks dad, can we just go home, now? I really want to see Julia."

"Sure we can." Taking his boys to the car, they couldn't wait to get home, and see their sister.

Back