CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Back at the house, Mac and Stella were having fun with Julia and Alan.

"Alan, come here son. Would you like to hold Julia?"

"No way daddy. I no hold her, she screams to loud."

His mommy and daddy laughed.

"Alan?"

"What daddy?"

"How would you like mommy and daddy to have a baby sister, or brother for you?"

"No way daddy."

"Why not, son?"

"Cause I'm the baby daddy. Member? You and mommy always say, I'm the baby. So we no need anymore babies."

They couldn't help but love Alan's expressions. He was such an adorable child. Even with his sometimes cranky attitude. He was still adorable.

"Alan?"

"Now what daddy? I's trying to play."

"Can I have a hug and kiss?"

"Of course daddy. I can always give you hugs and kisses."

Climbing up on his daddy's lap, he kissed him, and snuggled under his neck.

"I love you son."

"I love you too, daddy."

Climbing back down, he continued to play. While Stella gurgled to Julia, who was watching all wide eyed. Having enough of her grandma's silliness, she screamed. Leaving Alan to block his ears.

"Auuuuuuuugh.... stop dat Julia. No scream."

Getting up Alan walked over and took her little hand.

"Is okay Julia. I here. No cry no more."

Hearing the sound of the voice, she yawned, wrapped her finger around Alan's, and fell back into sleep.

"She's seeping again mommy. Shh..."

Walking back to the toy cars, Alan began playing again, as Claire came through the door with Jimmy, while Tony was carrying a sleeping James.

"How is he Claire?"

"He's fine mom. They gave him four staples. We have to watch him for the next 24hrs."

"How are you do Jimmy? We heard about what you did. We are so proud of you."

"Thanks nana. Can I have Julia please?"

"Of course honey."

Passing Julia to her brother, he sat down and cuddled her under his neck.

"I missed you Julia. I thought I'd never see you again. I thought I'd never be able to be your big brother and protect you. But I'm safe now. Both James and I are safe. We will always protect you Julia. Forever."

Kissing her little head, she grunted, and continued to sleep. While Stella, and Claire teard up. So grown up her boys were. With their only concern being their sister.

Meanwhile...

He had watched them arrest his sister. The last of his kin. Well no way in hell, were they getting away with that. He'd see that they all suffered. If they thought what his sister had done was bad. Just wait till they seen what he had in store for them all.

Ditching his van, he now knew he had to walk back to town. Figuring it would be best to lay low for a while. He headed to his girlfriends place.

Knocking on her door, he seen the light come on.

"Doug? What are you doing here?"

"I need your help baby. I need a place to lay low for a while. Would it be alright if I stayed here?"

Valerie didn't trust him. She knew he had a thing for young girls, and she had her niece staying with her. Who was eight, .

"I don't think that's a good idea Doug. I have family staying with me right now. I can give you money for a Hotel though."

"Come on, baby. You're all I have left. I promise, I'll stay on the couch. Please."

As he continued to beg, he seen the little girl walk by with nothing but a nightie. Feeling his body begin to vibrate, he knew now more then ever, that he had to get in there.

"I'm sorry Doug. The answer is no. Here's some money for a Hotel."

Taking the money, he waited till she shut the door. Then heading to the back, he checked for the spare key she always left inside the plant. Sure enough, there it was. Waiting for the house to become bathed in darkness, he used the spare key, opened the door, and headed into the back bedroom where he seen the little girl go.

Seeing her sleeping on the bed uncovered. He quietly shut the door, dropped his clothes, and climbed in beside her. Covering her mouth he whispered....

"Not a word, or I'll kill you."

Uh-oh. Hope they catch him soon.

Loved Alan asking Mac 'what now I'm trying to play' :lol: And him quieting Julia. Aww and Jimmy with Julia. :)

The following morning, when Valerie woke. She headed down to her nieces room. She thought for sure she'd be up by now. Opening the door, she noticed the covers pulled up to her head.

Removing the blanket, she screamed. her niece was slit from her throat to her waist. Throwing up on the floor, she tried to make her way to the phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help me, please. I need help. My niece has been murdered."

"Calm down maam. I'm sending Officer to the scene now. Just stay on the line with me."

Hearing the call over the radio, Gary and Don were first to arrive on the scene. Followed by Sheldon. Nearing the room, they could smell the stench of blood.

"Holy mother of..."

"Don't say it Don. Sheldon, TOD please."

"2am, give or take an hour. She's also been sexually violated. I'll know more when I get her back to Sid."

"Thanks. Valerie... do you have any idea who would have done this to your niece. I mean you were here with her all night. You didn't see, or hear anything?"

"I know what you think. You think I had something to do with this, cause I'm an ex prostitute. Well I didn't."

"I'm not accusing you of anything. But you must have an idea who could have done this. I'm sure you'd like us to find your nieces killer. I'm also sure you'd like us to help explain this to your sister."

"There's only one guy I know capable of doing this. That would be Doug Feeny. He's an old boyfriend. He has a sister, and a nephew named Harvey."

Gary put two and two together. Finally figuring out that Doug was the second kidnapper.

"Don, put out an APB on Doug Feeny please. Sheldon, call me as soon as you get a report from Sid."

"I will, Gary."

Meanwhile...

Claire was downstairs heating Julia's first bottle of formula. The doctor had told her it would be best with her now being pregnant again. Wondering how Julia was going to like not having the breast milk, she tested the bottle then tried her with it.

Watching as her face showed distaste, Claire laughed. After a few more swallows, Julia refused to drink it. Placing her over her shoulder, Claire burped her. Laying her to face her. Julia looked up at her mommy, and gurgled out a smile.

"Are you telling mommy a story Julia? Do you not like the formula?"

Gurgling again, Claire kissed her little lips as she gurgled again.

"Such an angel. Do you know how beautiful you are? Mommy loves you, Julia. Yes, I do. But you need to eat."

Gurgling out a few more sounds, Julia fell back into sleep. Laying her down in her crib. Claire could feel herself over fill with milk. Crying back her tears, she called her doctor back. After a brief conversation, Claire picked a sleeping Julia up and allowed her to drink.

Turning her to the other side to feed, Tony walked in and seen her tears.

"Baby... are you okay? What's the matter, Claire."

"It's nothing Tony. I spoke with the doctor, and she said it was best to stop breastfeeding Julia. Due to the increased milk, from being pregnant again. But I can't take the pain. So I called her back, and she said to go ahead and feed her. They hurt so bad Tony. I can't even get her to latch on."

Let me see her baby."

Taking his daughter into his arms, he sat down beside his wife, and tenderly caressed her. Watching as her milk formed, he carefully latched Julia onto her, and Julia began to drink, while Tony continued massaging.

"Better baby?"

"Mhm... thank you. It helps alot."

When Julia was finished feeding, Tony took her into his arms, and burped her. Then laying her back in the crib, he turned to his wife.

"I can't get my bra back over Tony. God, I'm in so much pain."

"Okay baby. Let me help." After he had her redressed. He sat her on his knee.

"Just breath Claire. I promise it will get better."

"I'm still so full Tony. I can feel the ache."

Tony knew there was only one thing left to do. Undoing his wifes blouse, he laid her across the couch, and helped her release the remaining pressure.

A short time later, Claire could finally breathe again. She could feel the pain disappear. Helping her dress again, Tony carried her to bed, and had her rest.

"Sleep baby. I'll be right downstairs if you need me."

Wow! How many guys would do that? Tony's such a prince. :D

Sad about the little girl being killed, but at least now they know the guy's name. Hope they find him soon and throw him under the jail!

Doug had rented a Hotel. He knew he wouldn't be able to stay long. For the Police would be looking for him. After taking a shower, he changed his clothes, and called an on call Clinic. He knew he needed to see a doctor right away, the pain was killing him, but with the Hospitals being to dangerous for him, he had no choice but to use a fly by day. Getting an appointment for two that afternoon, he decided to have a nap. Laying his head on the pillow, closing his eyes, he thought back to the young girl...

"Now that was some sweet innocence."

Meanwhile...

Gary recieved a call from Don, that they had located the white van used in Jimmy and James kidnapping. Heading out there with Danny, they processed the area, and had the van towed back to the garage.
Leaving Danny and Sheldon to pull trace. Gary headed inside to see Sid.

"Do you have anything for me Sid?"

"I do. Your young victim was sexual assaulted. She has wall tearings at three, and six o'clock. I also found this in her mouth. I'm thinking your suspect is going to need medical attention very shortly. There is a good piece of his tongue here."

"You're kidding. How the hell is he managing the pain?"

"I'm not sure. But he has to be hurting badly. So it might be a good idea to check the Clinics. Cause I really don't think he's going to use a Hospital."

"Thanks Sid. I'll get this up to trace. See ya."

Meanwhile...

Jessica was having a very hard day in Junior Kindergarden. She didn't the like the two young girls who were picking on her friend Sue. Walking over, she said...

"Is not nice you take that doll from her. She had it first. You gives it back."

"Shut up Jessie. Go sit back down, before we punches you."

"I's going to tell the teacher. You's bad."

Walking away from the young girl, she pulled her hair.

"Owwwww... that hurt."

Turning around, Jessie brought up her little fist like she seen her cousins do when they played, and bopped her in the nose.

"Oww... aaaah..."she cried. As she ran to the teacher.

"Jill... what's the matter?"

"Jessie punch me , I's bleeding."

"Jessie, did you punch Jill?"

"She pulls my hair."

"Did you punch her?"

"I dids. Cause she pulled my hair."

"Alright, let's go young lady. Right to the Office with you."

"Buts what bout Jill? She's pull my hair first."

"Jill... did you pull Jessie's hair?"

"No I not. I no pull anyones hair. Its bad."

"Yous lie. Why yous lie, Jill?"

"I's not lies. You lies."

"Sally, take Jessie to the Office for me. While I get Jill, cleaned up."
While the older student took Jessie to the Office, she started crying.

"I's no understand. She pulls my hair and no gets in trouble. But I's do. I's scared."

Sally wasn't sure what to say. But she knew from now on, she would be watching Jill.

When Donna got the call, she wasn't sure what to expect. But as she neared the Office with Gary Jr. She could hear her daughter crying. Walking into the Office, Jessie ran into her arms.

"I's scared mama. I's really scared. I no means to punch her. But she pulls my hair, and no one will understands me."

While Donna tried to get Jessie to calm down. The Principal came out.

"Mrs.Taylor. If you could come into my Office please."

"Can you tell me what is going on, please. My daughter is very upset."

"That's because she's been repremanded. She was caught, puching another little girl in the nose. We do not tolerate violence of any kind in this school Mrs.Taylor. So your daughter is suspended for three days."

"What? She's in Jr.Kindergarden, and what about the other girl? The one that pulled her hair?"

"The other girl named Jill, said she did not touch Jessica's hair. Therefore we have no proof of any one seeing her. Like I said... three days Mrs.Taylor. Good day."

Taking Jessie by the hand. Donna left the school.

"Excuse me, Mrs.Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"I"m Jessie's student teacher. I'm not sure exactly what happened in our class. But I have a feeling there is more to it. I'd just like to let you know when Jessie returns to school. I'll be keeping an eye on Jill."

"Thank you. Let's go Jessie."

Donna was still pissed. Not about what happened. But about her daughter being suspended for three days. Something she planned on talking about with Gary, and the school board.

Back