CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Later that evening, Tony wasn't sure why he woke. Looking at the time, it was nine. Realizing he must have been tired, he checked on his boys.

Feeling thier heads, he found their fevers had gone down.

Walking out into the den, he seen movement from his computer. Looking at the screen, his eyes went wide. Good God. Picking up the phone he called Gary.

"Hello."

"Donna, where's Gary, I need him, right now."

"He's sick Tony. What is it?"

"Get him the hell up and dressed. Tell him if he is not here in five minutes, I'm going to murder a pervert. Tell him to bring Don, and Danny too. Hurry."

Running out in his bare feet, he kicked in the door, as the neighbours watched. Picking up their phones, they called 911. As the Police arrived, so did Gary, Don and Danny. Running up the stairs, Gary tried not to gag.

Seeing the boy on the bed, stripped of his clothes. The older boy, bleeding from his nose, a webcam with a two way viewer. Polariod pictures of the little boy all over the floor. Gary put it all together.

"Get some Officers to trace those I.P addresses. I want those bastards arrested."

Grabbing a blanket, Gary cried, as he covered the litte boy who was drugged, unaware he was being violated. Such innocence, lost at the age of four.

"Get this child to the Hospital, have a rape kit done, and blood work, he continued to cry. I want to know what this baby was drugged with. Move...now!!"

"Sheldon, I want you to bag everything on and around the bed. Adam, get these computers back to the lab. Start working on them. Danny... arrest that God damn perverted animal. I'm going with the baby."

Tony was in tears himself. He wanted nothing more then too kill the bastard.

"I know what you're thinking Tony, don't do it. Think of the boys and Julia. You'll never see them again. Except behind bars."

Releasing the animal into Danny's custody, he slapped the cuff's on him.

"Oww... watch it, they are too tight."

"Obviously not tight enough, you're still squaking."

Closing them a little tighter, the bastard finally shut up. Tossing him into the back of the squad car, Danny drove him to the station himself.

Hearing all the sirens, the boys ran out of the house without shoes.

"Get back into bed, now. Before you both catch pneumonia."

"Sorry dad. What's happening? Why are you crying?"

"We will discuss it in the house. Let's go."

Once he had the boys back in bed. He sat down with them.

"Well... what happened Dad?"

"You know that boy Harvey. The one that moved in across the street?"

"Yeah... what about him, dad?"

"He's a pedophile. He had a young child over there tonight. No more then four, he violated him Jimmy. Did things that shouldn't be done to innocent children, or anyone for that matter."

"Is the little boy okay, dad. He's alive isn't he?"

"He is son. He's on his way to the Hospital with your Uncle Gary."

"Whoa... that's sad dad. I guess you were right about him. I"m just sorry you didn't know sooner. Maybe we could have saved the little boy, before it happened."

"I don't think he'll remember much James. He drugged him first, so the child would have no knowledge of being violated."

"That's so sad daddy. I hope that Harvey goes to jail forever."

Tony hoped, he was tortured while in jail, then murdered. Afterall, all pedophiles deserved death. But only after they were violated, the way they violated the child.

Meanwhile...

At the Hospital, Gary was waiting with Don for the kit, photos, and drug analysis.

"Are you going to be okay, Gary?"

"I don't think I'll ever be okay. That poor baby. How can anyone seek enjoyment from a baby, from a little toddler, who doesn't even have the right to say no."

"Maybe you should go home Gary. You're still really sick. Let your wife look after you."

"No... you're sick too. I won't rest till we have every "t" dotted, and "i"... understand?"

Hearing the door open, Robin walked out with tears in her eyes.

"Here's the report Gary. he's been violated in both areas. He has friction burns between his legs, and thighs. Bruising on his backside, and back. If you excuse me, I need to go be sick."

Nodding that he understood. Robin ran into the womans washroom.

"Excuse me, Det.Taylor?"

"Yes, that's me. Did you get in touch with his parents?"

"We did. They are on their way back to the city. I also have the tox report for you. He was drugged with small amounts of Valium. Did you need anything else?"

"Not at this time, thanks. Do you have children?" he teared up again, as he asked.

"I do detective. Two boys, ages three and six."

"It just makes you want to go home and snuggle them close forever, doesn't it?"

Placing his hand on Gary's shoulder, he whispered... "It does. Take care detective."

Heading back to the NYPD. Gary couldn't wait to get this bastard, locked away forever.

When they arrived at the Precinct. They heard the shot. Running in, they seen a man standing over Harvey's body. Trying not to cringe, they noticed where the man had shot. Feeling for a pulse, Gary realized it was to late. He was dead.

"Looks like he got the artery," said Sheldon.

Gary looked up at the guy. Then hearing the screaming woman come through the doors, they all turned.

"Oh God... you killed him. Please... please don't blame my husband. Our child was molested by this animal. My husband found about it through a phone call. He came here with his gun. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. Please... please don't hurt him."

Gary realized these were Brian's parents. "You must be Mrs.&Mrs.Genders?"

"We are. I take it you're Det.Taylor."

"I am. I think you should be at the Hospital with your son. He's going to need you. I'm afraid your husband will be with us for a while."

Looking at his wife, he said... "This is all your fault. I told you there was something wrong with that boy from the begining. Did you listen? No. Now our son has been violated, and I've become the killer of a pedophile."

Watching them take her husband, she cried.

"Come along maam. I'll take you to the Hospital, to see your son."

Following Sheldon out the door. Mrs.Genders wondered what was going to happen with her husband.

"Excuse me... will my husband be sent to jail?"

"I can't answer that, maam. I'm sure you'll be informed about your husband soon. Right now your son needs you more."

After dropping her off at the Hospital, Sheldon headed back to the station.

When he got back, he noticed Gary in conferrence with the Chief.

Wondering what was going on, he asked Danny.

"What's going on, Danny?"

"Gary is trying to get the Chief, not to allow charges to be brought on Mr.Genders."

"Think he can do it? I mean after what that animal did to his son, I'm sure the Chief would look at it, like one less pervert on the streets of New York."

"Yeah. Not to mention the money, he saved the tax payers. If Gary is anything like his dad. He'll get the charges dropped."

A few minutes later, Gary walked out with the Chief.

"Danny, release Mr.Genders, and take him to the Hospital please. No charges are being laid."

Smiling at Sheldon, he whispered... "like father, like son."

Meanwhile...

Back at the Taylor house, Julia woke up screaming for her dinner. Coming into the room, Claire picked her up from her father's arms.

"It's okay dad. I got her."

Leaving the room to give his daughter alone time for Julia's feeding. Alan snuck in.

"Caire's, waz da baby doings?" As her brother lifted the blanket a little from Julia's face.

"She's suckling honey. This is how babies drink when they are first born."

"Ohh... did I drinks like dat?"

"Mhm... you, your brother Gary, and I. We're all fed by mommy."

Stella came in and found her son, sitting beside his sister.

"Mommy... I's drink fom you?"

"You did sweetheart. When you were very small like Julia. Then as you grew bigger, you used a sippy cup."

"Cause I's a big boy?"

"That's right. Now how about we leave your sister, to finish feeding Julia? I think we have some cookies left, for you, and Donald."

"What bouts Gary?"

"Gary is still to young to eat cookies."

"K, mommy. Bye Caires, by baby Julia."

Later that evening after everyone had eaten, and the kids were down in bed. The adults discussed what happened with the Pedophile.

"So let me get this straight. Tony caught it on his computer?"

"Yes. Your brother said early in the evening, Tony had to hook up the ohone for dial-up. When he did, he somehow got logged on to someone elses I.P address. Leaving Tony to see everything that was happening to that child."

"Oh God mom, this is so horrible, that poor baby. How can this world we live in be so full of sickness?"

"I can't answer that love. I wish I could. But according to Tony, the father wasn't being charged for shooting that animal. Tony also mentioned, they had the two other guys in custody. Danny and Don picked them up a few minutes ago."

"It's a damn shame they won't get half of what they should get."

"I know love, but even if they serve a few days, or a few weeks. The inmates will find a way to get to them. When they do, they'll be tortured, before they kill them."

"I think I'm going to head home Stella. I have a feeling Danny is going to need me tonight."

"Are you sure Judy?"

"Yeah, I'm positive. Thanks for having me."

"Anytime. I'll drive you home."

"No. I'll take her mom. I think I'm going to head home with Julia. Tony is really going to need us together as a family tonight."

"Okay love. You call me when you and Julia get home, okay?"

"We will mom. I love you. Give daddy a kiss for me, when he wakes."

"I will love, night."

After everyone left. Stella was down to Donald Jr and Gary Jr, as her guests for the night.

Good chapter.

I hate to say it, but I think that the boy's mom deserved for her husband to snap at her like that. She was way too trusting with someone she just met. And of course the pedophile got what he deserved.

Alan is so adorable and he's such a curious little guy. :lol:

Gary is almost three months:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Claire got home with Julia. She noticed the Police were still across the street. Opening the door, she found the house quiet. Heading upstairs, she found Tony in bed with his boys wrapped protectively around him.

With Julia in her arms, she bent down and kissed her boys, followed by her husband, who woke.

"Hi handsome. I came home, I thought you might need me and Julia."

Looking at his wife through fresh tears, he got up and carefully took his daughter into his arms, holding her close, inhaling her angelic warmth.

Then taking his wife by the hand, he passionately kissed her. Kissed her with greed, needing to feel her breath, her caress, to let him know that amongst all the evil in the world, there was good.

Softly breaking the kiss, they carried Julia to her room, and layed her in her crib. Covering her, they turned on her nightlight, and left the room. Reaching their own room, Tony picked her up and carried her to their bed. Laying her on the sheets, he undressed her with passionate greed, until her skin was glistening in excitement.

"Mmore Tony. I need to feel more."

"Shh... it's coming baby, just breathe, I promise I'll give you all you need."

So lost now, Tony lowered himself upon her, and as he was ready to love her, "waa,waa,waa."

Sighing...."please tell me this is a dream?"

"Afraid not honey. I'll get her."

"No baby. I'll get her, I haven't seen her all day."

Walking into his daughters nursery, he lifted her into his arms. Carrying her to the change table, he changed her diaper, grabbed a bottle of sugar water, and headed back into their room. Passing his daughter to her mother, she bared and breast, as Julia suckled with greed.

Pulling his wife back into his arms, he leaned her head against his chest, as the boys walked in.

"Mom... when did you get home? Hi Julia, we missed you."

Caressing their sisters head, while holding her little fingers, she squeezed them tight. Letting her brothers know, she loved them too.

Gary was driving around the city, he wasn't sure where he was headed. All he knew was that he needed to see his son. Pulling into his parents driveway, he used his key, and walked in. Knowing his parents would be sleeping. He did his best not to wake them. Unfortunetly, his fathers instincts were still 100% cop mode.

"Son? Are you okay?"

"No, dad. No I'm not. I need to see my son. I need to be held. Such horror dad. If only you had of seen that little baby. So broken, so violated, I can't stop seeing it dad. It's haunting me, and I'm not even asleep. When I picked him up, he was so lifeless, so drugged and unaware that he was violated everyway possible. I don't think I can get through this dad. I don't." he cried.

Collapsing on the floor with his father, Mac just held him tightly. Knowing that no matter what he said within that second would not be heard, or understood. For his son was in to much pain to accept guidance at this time.
Waiting for his son to calm down, Mac wiped at his tears, as he kissed his head.

"I know how hard this must have been for you son. I know how terrifying, and heartbreaking it was to see such innocence robbed at the age of four. But this is what we do son. This is how we help, by puting these bastards behind bars. This is how we protect, nurture and care for the victims.

You are only human son. You are allowed to cry, you are allowed to feel pain, anger and shame. But you are not allowed to give up. You are not to bring it home to your family, to your life. You cannot allow it to overtake your heart. As painful and cold as it seems, you have to move on to the next day, the next victim that is going to need your help."

Listening with tears, Stella walked into Alan's room and picked up Gary Jr in her arms. Walking him out, she sat down with her husband and son.

Passing Gary over to him, he snuggled him into his neck, as his mother and father snuggled him. Knowing in their hearts, that this was one case, that would never be forgotten.

Three days later...

With the flu finally running its course. Everyone was getting back to normal. Leaving Mac, Stella and Alan to a empty home again. Knowing Alan was napping. Mac quietly made his way to his wife. Then sliding his hands down her thighs, he felt her head fall back.

"Hello my lovely goddess of love. Want to soak in a tub full of exotic bubbles, wrapped in my arms?"

"Dream on my handsome knight. I have to go help at Alan's school this afternoon. They are having their bake sale."

"We still have three hours love. Please... don't deny me. I'm not above begging."

Stella laughed. As much as she would love nothing more, then to soak in a tub of hot bubbles, it wasn't going to happen.

"Sorry hon. Beg all you want, I don't have time for you or Mr.Bubbles."

No way was Mac letting her off that easy. Lifting her onto the counter, he raised her gown.

"Then I'll have to love you, right here, right now. While the cookies bake, we can shake." he winked.

"You're so bad Mac, put me down."

Kissing her knees, she began screaming in fits of giggles, waking Alan. Walking into the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes. Opening them he seen his daddy, with mommy on the counter.

"Wat you doing daddy?"

Turning to his son, he smiled.

"Hello son, did you have a good nap?"

"I did daddy. Wat you doing with mommy?"

Helping his wife down from the counter, he picked up his son, and passed him a cookie. Hoping to take his mind off of what they were doing.

"Daddy... why you always give me cookie when I tries to ask you sometin?"

"I don't son. I thought you might like a cookie, that's all."

"I not think so daddy. Yous do it all da dime. Why?"

Looking at his wife for help, she shrugged her shoulders, snickered and left the room.

Meanwhile...

Jessie decided to try on her mommy's make-up. I mean, why not. It was just sitting out on the table. Why shouldn't she look pretty like her mommy. Reaching the tube of lipstick, she rolled it all the way up, and smooched it to her lips. Then taking the thick blush brush, she placed it in the powder, just like mommy. Brushing it along her cheeks, making them all nice and pink.

Getting up, Jessie looked at herself in the mirror, and giggled.

"I look like a clown. This is funny stuff. I need to show mommy." she giggled to herself.

Running into the nursery, she seen her mommy changing Gary.

"Mommy... mommy look at me. I'm a clown."

Turning to face her daughter, she seen she had gotten into her good lipstick. Trying not to get upset, she carried Gary out to the livng room. Seeing her lipstick broken in half, and her face powder all over the table, Donna sighed. She knew it was her fault for leaving it out.

"Well mommy, do you like me as a clown?"

"Yes Jessie. You look like a very silly clown. Now how about we get you cleaned up before daddy gets home?"

"But I want daddy to see me as a silly clown. Please mommy?"

"I'm sorry Jessie. It's not good for your soft beautiful skin. We need to take it off. How about if I take a picture, and we can show daddy, okay?"

"Okay mommy. I love you."

"I love you too, Jessie. Now let's get you cleaned up.

Meanwhile...

Gary was sitting in his office with Don. They were discussing having Robin promoted to a CSI. She had done so much for them over the last year. That she deserved to become a crime scene investegator.

"What do you think Don? Think she'll accept?"

"I think so. She's very bright, but it's going to be hard for us to lose her too you."

"You'll get to see her, just on the flip side."

"Yeah... it's not the same. She's to good too give up."

"That's why I want her."

Hearing the knock at his door, Gary waved her in.

"You wanted to see me, Det.Taylor?"

"I did. Have a seat Robin."

Looking over at Don, she said... "am I in trouble for something?"

Don shrugged, he sure was going to miss Robin. She was a very smart rookie, who was going to make a great CSI.

"Robin, how would you like to come work for me and the team?"

"You mean become a CSI?"

"Mhm. You'd make a great addition to our team. You are already well liked, and have very keen sense of those around you. You are also not afraid to face any task given to you, no matter how much you dislike it."

"How do you feel about this, Don?"

"We'd hate to lose you, Robin. But we also wouldn't hold you back. If you think you'd be happy being a CSI, then go for it. I only want to see you happy."

"But what if I don't like it?"

"Then you can always come back home, to us. We will keep your desk for you."

Looking back at Gary, she said... "okay, I'll come work for you. Thanks, for having such faith in me."

"Trust me Robin, you earned it. Here's your new I.D, and badge. Welcome to the CSI side. Danny will take you down to the locker area, and you can get out of your uniform."

Getting up she hugged Don, tightly. "Thanks for everything Don."

"You're welcome kid, now go make me proud."

Heading down to the lockers with Danny, Don stood with misted eyes.

"Damn... I"m going to miss my little rookie."

Last edited:
Back