CSI NY - Blood Is Thicker Than Water - II

Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Stella nodded. "Yeah I slept okay." she lied. She didn't want to tell him, and she wasn't going to.

"So...what's on the agenda for this morning?" he asked. "Other than more cuddling and kissing that is" he laughed.

Stella shrugged. "Whatever you want to do sweetheart." she said with a smile.

"I'm not sure yet" Mac replied. "although I'm currently quite content to lay here for a little while." He smiled.

Stella nodded. "Well, you do that, I'm going to go take a shower before I take he test." she told him.

"it's okay, I'll also be happy to join you in there" he replied. "It's fun either way" he laughed.

"Well then get in here!" Stella said from the shower, turning on the water and entering.

He came after her quickly, glad he didn't have anything to stop and take off this time.

Stella laughed when he joined her. "That was fast." she told him as she poured some shapmoo into her hands and then ran it through her hair.

"Well you did say 'get in here'" he replied. "Or maybe I just don't want to be away from you yet." he laughed.

Stella laughed and nodded. "That could be one of the reasons." she said as she turned to him and let the water run over both of them. <g>

"And a very nice one too" he replied.
(I have GOT to go to bed, I can't keep my eyes open lol)

(I should too, but I won't lol)
Stella laughed and nodded. She kissed his chest, covering every inch of his skin with her lips.

"You know just how to brighten my morning" Mac laughed, starting to kiss her in return.

Stella smiled at him. "Women like me always know best." she told him as she brought her lips back up to meet his.

Back