CSI NY - Blood Is Thicker Than Water - II

Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

"I think she rea lly wants to pick her up, Flack." Cassie said smiling.

(sorry trying to put my uniform on)

Bianca just smiled up at Flack, nodding. "Please?" she asked, extending her arms to him.

Flack smiled and nodded. He gently wrapped his arms around the little girl and lifted her up, standing a few moments later. "You good?" he asked Bianca, smiling at Cassie for a moment.

Bianca smiled and nodded. "I like you Mister Flack." she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck for support.

Flack grinned to Bianca. "Well then.. Great minds must think alike, because I like you too," he replied with a soft chuckle. Flack thought the little girl was just too adorable.

Bianca smiled and then looked between Cassie and Flack. She might only be four years old(I forget which age she is, but I know she's young), but she could tell that look. "Are you going to be my new Daddy?" Bianca asked.

Flack paused for a moment, looking from Bianca to Cassie for a long few seconds before looking back to Bianca again. "If.. If you Mother let's me.. I'd be honored to fill that space," he said truthfully, looking back to Cassie with a smile.

"I think that could work besides I think mommy likes Mister Flack." Cassie replied smiling back at Don.

Bianca smiled between the two. She then smiled big and hugged Flack. "So you're going to be my new Daddy?" she asked.

Flack grinned at Cassie for a moment before hugging Bianca back, nodding a bit. "I believe I just might be," he replied to her. "Doesn't mean Danny isn't either though.." Flack then said, tilting his head to the side. He looked back to Cassie with a huge grin.

Bianca smiled big. "Uncle Danny was just my replacement daddy until I found another daddy, but I still love him, right Uncle Danny?" she asked him with a grin.

"Danny stil loves you and will be around and I think Flack just might be around more often." she told her.

Danny looked to Bianca and smiled, nodding. He was still on the phone with Mac at the moment, but he still had an ear in on the conversation.

Flack shrugged a bit. "I believe so. Giving Danny doesn't kick me out every so often," he said with a smile. Danny just glared at Flack for a moment then grinned.

Cassie hoped her brother wouldn't do that. "He won't if I have anything to say about it." she said with a smile. "So why don't we head for daddy's apartment. Cause mommy is tired and needs to talk to daddy."

Back