CSI NY - Blood Is Thicker Than Water - II

Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

(whenever someone calls I guess)
Bianca's eyes widened she clung to her mother and wouldn't let go. "Mommy, he's gonna get me, he's gonna get me." she cried
(I love playing Biance she's so cute lol)
------
Stella looked up at him and nodded. "You'll be a great father." she said as she hugged him close. "This is it Mac, we're starting a little family of our own.

(lol shes is cute)

"shhh sweety me, Uncle Danny and Det. Flack and everyone won't let that happen ok?" she said trying to soath Bianca.

Bianca just nodded and looked to her Uncle Danny, and then to Flack. She liked Flack. "Pick me up." Bianca said, wanting to see Flack at eye-level.

(lol well they had a good reason. I'll have him check)

"I'm so excited" Mac said with a grin. "Hey, I'll be right back in just a sec, I want to get some clothes on...Although I'm sure you don't mind the view" He giggled.

He went to get some clothes and quickly checked his cell after getting dressed, he'd forgotten in the anticipation that he usually scanned for messages in the morning.

"Oh, hell" he groaned after hearing the message. "I have to call Danny, our guy is out again. The other one, not Frankie. The one who stole Danny's niece." He was blank, his mind probably flu-dulled. He just hoped the APB was out already.

He dialed Danny and waited for it to ring.

Danny heard his cell go off and excused himself, stepping out of the break room and into the hall. "Messer."
-
Flack looked at Bianca for a moment, tilting his head to the side. "You want me to pick you up?" he asked, kneeling down beside Cassie.

"It's me, I got the message...Sorry I missed Lindsey's call. I was, uh, distracted...But I'll get to that later. What do we know so far...And how did it happen?" he asked. "I want to help as best I can if I can get away from Nurse Stella...I've already taken today off but I'll be back tomorrow" He laughed at the nurse comment. "But, since you know more than me, what needs to be done right away? Anything?" he asked.

"Destracted? Nurse Stella?..... I won't ask," Danny began. "Kingston escaped from lock-up a few hours ago. Flack and I brought Cassie and Bianca back to the lab, thinking about going to Flack's as a possibility. There's been a few more uniforms posted around the lab, along with units canvasing the streets for Kingston. Right now, it's a matter of time." Danny sounded slightly worried and stressed, but his tone was mostly business.

(ROFL)

"Don't, you'll find out when we're good and ready" He replied, then got serious as Danny explained the case. "Good, good. I dont' really think I'm much good in the field since any exertion is probably just gonna start me coughing my head off and leave me open to get shot, but I want to be kept updated on what's going on. And if I do happen to go out later, I'll keep my eyes open for anything."

"Shall I mention anything to Flack.. Lindsay.. Hawkes.. Hammerback?" Danny asked cheekily. "The last thing we need is for you to get shot. It's possible I might go out searching for the guy at some point."

"Uh...Well tell them to let me know if anything happens...And you're definately right about that...No one does but Stella especially doesn't need it." He didn't say *why*, because he wanted to discuss with Stella before telling anything...personal.

Danny began to catch on a little bit, smirking slightly. "I'll tell them.. Understood, sir. Is there anything I can do for you two while I'm still at the lab?" he asked.

(lol I knew he would)
"Not that I can think of at the moment...but you be careful too, and Lindsey. I've spent enough time in hospitals lately without visitng anyone else up there."

"You know it's always easier said then done, Mac," Danny said, looking through the glass window at the four. "I'll try, but I can't guarantee anything. The guy all ready deserves a bullet lodged in his skull."

"I know, I know...I've felt that way myself at times. But please, if you do decide you need me, let me know. I may not be great in a chase at the moment, but I'll help however I can. I'll let Stella know what's happening, too."

Back