CSI NY - Blood Is Thicker Than Water - II

Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Bianca smiled and nodded. "Okay." Binaca said with a grin as she clung to Flack.

"Okay, we can do that. It's only a block away," Flack replied, looking to Danny for a moment. Flack shifted his hold on Bianca for a moment.

Danny nodded, telling Mac that they were headed over to Flack's place before hanging up. "Okay, let's head out."

"I will" Mac replied, then taking in the info about where they were headed. He put his phone away and turned back to Stella. "I don't know how much you gathered from that, but our perp, the kidnapper, he's out again. Everything that can be done is being done...I want to go help but I know I'm not much use in the field with this cough...I doubt I'd be able to run a few feet before I started hacking. But I told them to keep me updated. They're heading to Flack's place right now."

Stella sighed. "Yeah, I figured that, I just hoped you guys were playing some dumb joke." She said. "Well, you're right, you're not any good being sick, I'll go out and look for him a little later. You can sit in the backseat of the car with me if you'd like, but if we find him, you're not going anywhere."

"Much as I'd like to, I don't think I'd get far, I'd probably collapse" he commented. "Now I really want to get better fast, I feel kinda helpless in this case."

Stella smiled and patted his cheek. "Now that's what I like to hear." she said with a grin as she gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah, I could use some breakfast" he answered. He managed a laugh. "I'm being spoiled...won't know what to do when I go back to work. 'Course if i know you, you'll make me eat before I leave" he chuckled.

Stella giggled a bit, nodding. "I'll make you some toast and eggs. I always love toast when I'm sick, for some reason it just makes me feel better." she said, exiting to go to the kitchen.

"All right" he replied. "Hey, something else just crossed my mind. Can you imagine how our child will turn out growing up with Uncle Flack and Uncle Danny?" He laughed. "That's a teeny bit scary if you ask me." He knew she'd know he was kidding, both men were good people despite having slightly warped senses of humor.

Stella giggled a bit and nodded. She went into the kitchen, preparing his eggs and toast, as well as two peices of toast for herself. It took her about ten minutes to make. While she was cooking, she thought about how thier children would turn out when they were older. It was a long way away, but she still liked to think about it. She came back into the room with two plates, a big one and a small one. She kept the small one herself and handed the other one to Mac. She then went back to the kitchen, grabbed two cups of coffee, and walked back into the room, doing the same.

Mac thanked her when she brought the breakfast and ate, only a little slow because no one likes eating as much when they're sick. He was glad he could still taste.
"I'm enjoying getting spoiled" he said with a laugh. "And it's nice to think I'll get it for the rest of my life." Of course not quite as much once he was all better but he knew she'd know what me meant.

(psst, if you wanna come, we took the RP to Jess's board. She can PM you the addy if you like.)

Back