~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

Thanks alot Swan. :D

So, the winners are:

#121 Spring Break
#321 Recoil

#122 Tinder Box
#322 Vengeance

For the final round of voting, we'll combine Season 4's 2 final episodes, otherwise, we'll have an uneven number. :)

I went with 'Freaks and Tweaks' 'MIA/NYC Non-Stop' 'Innocent' and '10-7'
what can I say, I just really really liked those episodes...and I LOVED 10-7 :D though I think that may have something to do with the fact that Dean Winters was in it ;)

The winners of the final round of this stage are:

#123 Freaks And Tweaks
#323 Whacked

#124 Body Count
#224 Innocent

Now things get really tough! ;) We have 48 episode winners and we'll now pit 3 episodes against each other in a series of polls to whittle it down to the last 16.

Here are the first 4 polls:

agrrr what a shame my mouse mark Hell Night epi but i want to vote for Hurricane Anthony :mad: i hate optical PC mouse they change theirs position arbitrarily from time to time...

Not to worry Pusher. When Thumpy or I do the results, we'll bear that in mind. :)

thanks a lot Lucy. :D

from CSI M Season finals episodes voting for me start to be more and more difficulty to choose my fave one, coz i love all S 1-3 epis :p

No worries. ;) Voting is now very difficult, I agree. Such great episodes to choose from.

It tickled me that Season 4 got so few votes and not a single episode made it through. The fans evidently have good taste on this forum! ;)

Now it is pretty tough, have to say that 'Blood Brothers' was the only one in that poll I didn't debate over, I really love that eppy, I could watch restaurant scene between H and Y all day and never be bored ;)

Footyliz said:
Now it is pretty tough, have to say that 'Blood Brothers' was the only one in that poll I didn't debate over, I really love that eppy, I could watch restaurant scene between H and Y all day and never be bored ;)
Me too Liz. ;)

I was surprised 'Nailed' didn't make it through to the final stages of voting bulletgirl. I agree, it was an excellent episode. I didn't like Season 4 very much at all, but that one stood out for me as the one exception. It just goes to show how good the first 3 seasons were if Nailed didn't make it in our polls. At least, that's according to those fans who have been voting in this thread!

Btw, welcome to Talk CSI bulletgirl. :)

To answer your question, you must have 100 posts before you can have a picture under your user name (called an avatar). I would suggest reading the Info and Helpful Hints Thread at the top of the forum. That explains about avatars and has most of the information you need to know about posting here at Talk CSI.

We ask people not to double post for example, but as you are new, you weren't to know. Hope you have fun here. :D

Back