~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

We have two clear winners from the 4 polls, which are Blood Brothers and Hurricane Anthony. However, there is a tie for the other two.

The next person to visit this thread can choose a winner if they would like to. Please choose your favourite episode between:

Hard Time or Under The Influence

and

Death Grip or The Best Defense

Thanks in anticipation! :)

Thanks for your choices ladies. :D So, these 4 episodes go through to the next round:

Blood Brothers
Under The Influence
The Best Defense
Hurricane Anthony

Here's the next poll.....

Now I can attend the votings without season 4 (because I haven't seen it yet).
ok, I voted for:
Grand Prix (I also liked Crime Wave but the storyline was sometimes too fictional)
Big Brother (soo sad)
'after the fall'
shootout (Ryan and Baby won! I also liked 'addiction'.)
:D

Slaughterhouse. I hate Grand Prix because of Eric's line "one of the purest sports left" and Crime Wave... oh that was just poor.

Big Brother. Do I need to explain? My fave episode ever.

Complications. The dude in Extreme just freaks me out. And After the Fall... kinda bored me. Besides, Complications had more Alexx.

Witness to Murder. Probably one of the best CSIM episodes. Ever.

Slaughterhouse- One of the best Miami episodes ever made. Great twist at the end, it kind of leaves you hanging.

Witness To Murder- My all-time favorite episode.

Extreme- Scary murderer/interesting plot/nice and bright and happy/Some personal development. Now THAT is a recipe for a great episode.

Bait- Great episode, had me cracking up at a lot of parts. It had some heart, and it was very interesting. A very original plot, and a good twist near the end.

Struggled big time with top poll - Went for 'Grand Prix' but could have taken all three!

Just love 'Big Brother' there aren't many better ;)

Enjoyed after the fall with Cal bailing out H, some good H stetler stuff too ;)

As for 'Witness to Murder' does it need an explanation, just all around amazing eppy :p

Crime Wave-- I Loved all three though, it was hard to choose!

Big Brother-- This is my favorite episode the show has ever had.

Extreme-- I liked this episode a lot! It was a good storyline.

Addiction-- I liked that it showed a lot of Alexx.

The winners of this round are:

Grand Prix
Big Brother
Extreme
Witness To Murder

Onto the next poll. A couple of these are very tough. :(

I chose Blood Moon, Stalkerazzi, Invasion and Wannabe.
Blood Moon is one of my all time favourite eps...but so are Wannabe and Dispo Day, so it was very difficult decision for the last one, but I like Wannabe just that little bit extra.

Back