~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

Definitely Dead Woman Walking! The storylines' good including the opening scene and the radioactive scare.

Some great episodes here, I went series 1 and 3 for both!

Absolutely love DWD, as a die hard Horatio fan, who wouldn't ;)
Loved 'Identity' too, was great to see such a great baddie Clavo return and they manage to nail him :)

Ah 'NTL' was great, especially the extended version, liked the whole resolution of Yelina finding out about Maddy and good to see Alexx get in on the action for a change too :D

S1 and s2 for obvious reasons. :lol:

Dead woman walking is one of my favourite episodes, Horatio's dedication to the case is sweet.

And Evidence of things unseen has one of the most confusing forensic procedures ever. (The fingerpring thing? Geez, my brain IMPLODED thinking about this one. :lol: )

The winners from this round are...

#115 Dead Woman Walking
#215 Stalkerazzi

#216 Invasion
#316 Nothing To Lose

Here's the next poll, which is for episodes 17 and 18:

I picked seasons 1 & 2 eppy's for each. I can't believe one my favorite episode of season 3 (Game Over) was up against my all time favorites Dispo Day and Wannabe. There's no way I could vote against those two.

I picked the s1&2 eps of each as well...I did like Game Over aswell, but Dispo Day and Wannabe are two of my all time favourite episodes as well...Dispo Day was one of my favourites from s1 and Wannabe was one of my favourites for s2, so there was no way I would pick against them

I also went with the S1 & 2 episodes. 'Wannabe' is my absolute all time favorite Miami episode ever. 'Dispo Day' is on my Top 10 list as well. 'Simple Man' and 'Money For Nothing' are also excellent episodes.

The season 1 and 2 episodes in this poll are all fantastic episodes, so they got my votes too.

I'm starting to think that not one single Season 4 episode is going to get through to the next round. Somehow, that doesn't surprise me very much! ;)

I would've thought that FF and Nailed would be the only s4 episodes that would have a chance, because they are by far myand most people's) favourite from that season, but they didn't get through :(

Crap... how many polls I missed?

Ah well choises were now...

Simple Man and Money for Nothing. Wonderful episodes both of them. If they only had such an episodes during the s4.

Dispo Day and Wannabe. Dispo Day one of my all time favourite and nice Timmy storyline in Wannabe.

Yep I'm the same season 1 and 2 for both here.

Favourite is 'Money for Nothing' love the scenes with H Susie Maddy and Yelina and the double meaning behind the case and this storyarc, very nicely done :)

Ok guys...the results are in, and our winners for the last round are:

#117 Simple Man
#217 Money For Nothing

#118 Dispo Day
#218 Wannabe

The next set of polls will be for episodes 19 and 20:

Well I voted for the four from seasons 1 and 2.

And DANGIT I didn't vote for Dispo Day and Wannabe. I forgot to vote. :( Those were my fav episodes.

I voted for the s1&2 eps too, those were definately my favourites!
And in The Oath, there is lots of Jessop compared to other episodes, I really like Jessop :D

Back