~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*applause*

Hurricane Anthony as the Ultimate Episode! *twirls around in circles*

This calls for a special picture from Hurricane Anthony. :)

Hurricane Anthony

This episode deserved the title as Miami's Ultimate Episode. :)

-And on another note, I can't wait for the next set of polls in light of the next idea. :)

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I love that pic and that scene Geni! Thanks so much for posting it. If we ever did a 'favourite scene' thread, that would be mine along with the final scene of 'Big Brother'. Just brilliant. I also love the scene where we have the quote from your signature. Classic Miami, when the show was just so good. :D

I'm glad you like the new idea btw. :)

3. Finch

Well you know me, I'm always up for some great ideas. ;)

And I also love that scene too! That one and of course, as you pointed out Lucy, in my signature.

I agree, it was one of the great classic Miami episodes, with some really great moments. Hurricane Anthony showed us what a truly terrific show CSI:Miami is/was. :)

4. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yay! Hurricane Anthony! :D It's definately one of my favourites, so I'm glad it won.
    And Geni, everytime I see that pic, I can only think "With one smile I can see the faith we share inside, and I know that something's different today" :lol: Such a beautiful song...

a-hem, anyway, I love that idea, Lucy, though when it comes to season 2, I don't know how I'm going to choose a favourite or least favourite, they were all superb episodes...woah, I just had a Lucas flashback then...Superb, superb...ok, I'm just going to shut up now

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I know what you mean about Season 2! What we might do is vote for up to 8 episodes for example. If there are no episodes that you didn't like, you don't have to vote for any 'least favourites' and we can say why in the discussion that follows. I know that I would struggle to find 8 'favourite' Season 4 episodes! I can only think of two I liked - so I would just vote for those two, if that makes sense. ;) I'll hopefully set it up tomorrow, starting with Season 1. :)

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

yes I think it is a great idea.

7. Finch

:lol: Carly you crack me up, but yeah that video was awesome, and the song was great. :)

I think in that video, I put Hurricane Anthony in the majority. But oh well, since it's against rules to post it here, I can't.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

The only surprise in the results was the winner ;)
    Never realised it was....that good. :D

9. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

haha, tonight was Australia's coverage of CSI:M, as it always is, and it was a 'double' episode. The first one on was the new episode 'The Score', which is always first. The second was a repeat. Which episode was it? Well, it was Hurricane Anthony, of course! :lol:
    Talk about ultimate timing...we haven't seen any CSI:M repeats for a loooong time, and then they suddenly go and put one on, for no apparent reason, and it just happened to be the episode that voted the Ultimate episode that very same morning. Coincidence? I think not. Well, it actually probably was coincidence, but a funny one none the less.