~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

i voted for the episodes from season 1 and 2 ... i love "grave young men" cause speed's sooooooo great in proving that alison killed that guy.

speed_cochrane said: And DANGIT I didn't vote for Dispo Day and Wannabe. I forgot to vote. :( Those were my fav episodes.

they are my favourite episodes too :) so much speed in both of them *sighs* ;)

speed_cochrane said:
Well I voted for the four from seasons 1 and 2.

And DANGIT I didn't vote for Dispo Day and Wannabe. I forgot to vote. :( Those were my fav episodes.
Don't worry Geni. As they won the round, they will be back later in another poll, so you'll have another chance to vote for them. :)

Seasons 1 and 2 for me too on this poll, though I did enjoy 'Sex and Taxes'.

Surprise! I went with season 1 and 2 eppies as well! Gee, what a surprise :p GYM we saw Ray jr first time... heee! Hayden Tank and his possessed look!

I went with the S1 & 2 episodes again too. I thought 'Sex and Taxes' was a good epsiode as well, though.

I'll admit to being slightly tempted to vote for 'Driven' just because it featured a tshirt clad Ryan. ;) But, even that treat for the eyes couldn't make me forget the last scene in that particular episode.

Season's 1 and 2 again for both :D

Really enjoyed the Stetler, Yelina, H interaction in 'The Oath'
The whole storyline in 'Deadline was great too, it was close cause I liked 'Sex and Taxes' a lot, especially when the killer was a bit unexpected too!

ThumpyG42 said:
I'll admit to being slightly tempted to vote for 'Driven' just because it featured a tshirt clad Ryan. ;) But, even that treat for the eyes couldn't make me forget the last scene in that particular episode.
Thumpy, I am so with you on that one! ;)

Predictably, the 4 episodes from Seasons 1 and 2 got my votes too. :)

So, the winners of this round by a long, long way were:

#119 Double Cap
#219 Deadline

#120 Grave Young Men
#220 The Oath

Onto episodes 21 and 22:

yet again, I chose the season 1 & 2 eps :p...i really love those eps, and Tinder Box is one of my favourite eps of all time, It's definately my favourite ep of season 1 :D

I chose seasons 1 and 2 episodes. Those are just...I don't know, they just all rank very high over all the ones from seasons 3 and 4.

I went with Seasons 1 and 3 this time. Most unlike me to not choose Season 2, but I just preferred Recoil and Vengeance to Not Landing and Rap Sheet. I loved the H/Y tension in Vengeance. Spring Break and Tinder Box are wonderful, classic Miami episodes. :)

OH SPRING BREAK! *dances around the room*

*sigh* God I loved Speed's rant to Ted in that episode. That's why I picked Spring Break.

Speed: OH you got a permit! Well how about I let you tell that to the family of the girl who was murdered here last night. I'm going to let you tell them we can't process this crime scene beause you have a permit for a party. And then I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequila pushing a$$ and have you spend the night in lockup with all the drunken disorderlies and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys.

*sigh* Well that's my reason for picking Spring Break.

I chose Not Landing because, what's CSI:Miami without a plane crash on the beach? NOTHING I TELL YOU! :p

I chose Rap Sheet because I loved the fact that a person who was in the morgue, pronounced dead, screamed her way out of a body bag. :lol: And I loved Tripp's line. "It's about time one of them talked back to you." TEEHEE. Season 2 was so happy.

I chose Tinder Box because Eric had kind of a personal story, since his 'date' died and he gave blood at the end to help the victims. Aww, now that's the Eric Delko I remember.

I went for Seasons 1 and 3 too. 'Recoil' has the wonderful H quote:

"You know, Amy, sometimes we tell a lie to protect the people we love, but it's still a lie, isn't it?"

Brilliant line. ;) I agree though that Spring Break and Tinder Box are classics, and they got my votes along with Vengeance, for H/Y reasons.

speed_cochrane said:
OH SPRING BREAK! *dances around the room*

*sigh* God I loved Speed's rant to Ted in that episode. That's why I picked Spring Break.

Speed: OH you got a permit! Well how about I let you tell that to the family of the girl who was murdered here last night. I'm going to let you tell them we can't process this crime scene beause you have a permit for a party. And then I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequila pushing a$$ and have you spend the night in lockup with all the drunken disorderlies and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys.

*sigh* Well that's my reason for picking Spring Break.

I chose Not Landing because, what's CSI:Miami without a plane crash on the beach? NOTHING I TELL YOU! :p

I chose Rap Sheet because I loved the fact that a person who was in the morgue, pronounced dead, screamed her way out of a body bag. :lol: And I loved Tripp's line. "It's about time one of them talked back to you." TEEHEE. Season 2 was so happy.

I chose Tinder Box because Eric had kind of a personal story, since his 'date' died and he gave blood at the end to help the victims. Aww, now that's the Eric Delko I remember.

I totally agree with you and I didn't have to type it all. ;) Also in Spring Break we got to see Delko "undress" and go diving in the pool. I loved the girls talking to Calleigh and calling her ma'am and Delko on a high because he so knew the girls wanted him.

Not Landing..I loved it when Delko and Calleigh made bets on who was behind the video cameras. Calleigh: I'll take (insert name) the resident stud. Airstrip in your backyard..can't beat that.

Rap Sheet was good too. When Speed and Delko are checking out the jeep and they are looking for the other girl...when they find her upside down with a tree limb through her, the look on Speed's face when he looks over at Delko is priceless.

Do I see a trend here? Guess I'm not the only one who loves seasons 1 and 2 the most. :)

I went with S1 & 3 this time too. 'Spring Break' and 'Tinder Box' are among my all time favorite episodes, and while I also really enjoyed 'Rap Sheet' and 'Not Landing'...after careful consideration and thought I decided I liked the S3 episodes just a tiny bit more. Tough choice though, very tough.

We have a tie! If the next person to visit this thread could choose between these episodes, we'll post the next poll. :)

Which do you prefer:

#221 Not Landing or #321 Recoil?

#222 Rap Sheet or #322 Vengeance?

Thanks to whoever answers! :D

Back