~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

Slow Burn-- I really miss season 2. That was such a great episode and Tripp was so funny!
Stalkerazzi-- I love it when Eric and Speed work together! And I thought that whole case was great.
Nothing to Lose-- I love how Alexx actually had screen time. And it definately had me going until the end.
Dispo Day-- One of the funniest things I've seen on Miami is a high Calleigh.

Blood Moon- Very interesting cases, and even if the case B wasn't that complicated, it still kept you wondering until it was solved.

Dead Woman Walking- Genuine Horatio Caine. That's all I have to say.

Invasion- A really great episode, it was just CSI:Miami in it's prime.

Wannabe- As much as I had diffuclty picking between this episode, and Dispo Day, I have to say that Wannabe was my favorite of the two. We got to see Speedle's own personal development, and it was great to finally see something from him. The acting was terrific, and I really felt bad for Wally. The case B, was great and it was the light-hearted contrast to the case A, which made the episode excellent to watch. :)

Blood Moon
Stalkerazzi
Simple Man
Wannabe

It was difficult for me to choose between Dispo Day and Wannabe, they are both favourites of mine. I chose Wannabe because of the story between Speed and Wally was very touching and well acted. :p

I voted for Blood Moon, Dead Woman Walking, and Wannabe. In my opinion, these are three of the best episodes of all, though the last one was a tough choice.

Here's a suggestion for the mods, or whoever, have you thought about having a wild card? When it gets closer to the end, have a certain amount of time to have people nominate their favorite non-chosen episode... or something... I don't know, it could be complicated... but I think it could be a good idea. Just a thought.

DragonflyDreamer said:
Here's a suggestion for the mods, or whoever, have you thought about having a wild card? When it gets closer to the end, have a certain amount of time to have people nominate their favorite non-chosen episode... or something... I don't know, it could be complicated... but I think it could be a good idea. Just a thought.

That's not a bad idea at all, DragonflyDreamer. :) Lucy and I will take it under advisement. Thanks for the suggestion.

I just loved Blood Moon that was a great episode but I also loved Dispo Day; high Calligh was soo funny :lol:;another thing that we can now see in Dispo Day was that when Speed got shot it was a HUGE hint for him to clean his gun.

ThumpyG42 said:
DragonflyDreamer said:

That's not a bad idea at all, DragonflyDreamer. :) Lucy and I will take it under advisement. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm sure we can do something like that, yes. :) Once we have the 16 chosen episodes, we could put up a poll of the remaining 32 episodes that didn't win and choose maybe 4 other episodes from those. We'll then have 20 episodes for the next stage. That will keep the polls going a bit longer too, which might help the hiatus blues. ;)

Cop Killer, Dead Woman Walking, Simple Man and Dispo Day. The last poll was almost impossible! I love all 3 episodes. Hopefully, we will still get a chance to vote for the ones that don't make it this time with the extended poll idea. :)

Oh man the last one was just WRONG. Three wonderful episodes.
Ok, first I went with Cop Killer. Just none of those three wasn't anything special. Then Dead Woman Walking, because it's a wonderful episode (And I swear the only CSIM eppy where the main woman, guest star, looks normal and not skinny model... ok fine, where Debrah Farentino was...it's another one)
Then was tough one. But then Nothing to Lose. Oh come on, my love for H and for Y in that matter is strong :p

Then in the last poll. It's cruel. DO YOU HEAR ME LUCE AND THUMPSY! YOU ARE CRUEL! :p
Three wonderful episodes. There it was, Money for Nothing, which goes to same category than "NTL", then Dispo Day, which is one of my faves and Wannabe was just... great as well.
I was so close to choose "Dispo Day" but(I think I chose it last time) but my H-love moved my vote for MFN

Then in the last poll. It's cruel. DO YOU HEAR ME LUCE AND THUMPSY! YOU ARE CRUEL! :p
:lol: Who, us? How can you say that? :devil:

I found it an impossible decision to make too. I had to go with Dispo Day, but we will get another chance to vote for the 'Episodes that didn't make it'. See, we're all heart really. :D

I'm with you Ducky final poll was impossible, but I went for 'Money for Nothing' as well, I have a really soft spot for Susie and Madison :)

The winners are:

Blood Moon
Dead Woman Walking
Simple Man
Dispo day

Sorry it was so tough this time, but the other episodes that featured strongly will be back! ;)

A couple of these aren't any better, but here goes....

I went with:

Grave Young Men- Great episode, there are just so many reasons why. Two very interesting cases.

Spring Break- You can't have a Miami episode without at least showing a 'Spring Break'. And this episode was great. It was one of the few from season 1 that didn't have a case B, but the plot was strong so it worked.

Tinder Box- One of my favorite Miami episodes. Excellent and original episode, great writing, great acting, a nice twist at the end, and some heart. Two thumbs up.

Innocent- Quite possibly my favorite episode, aside from Witness To Murder. Excellent writing, great acting, and the perfect way to end the season. I especially loved the end scene with the entire team. That will be one thing, Miami will never be able to pull off again very soon. It was a genuinely great episode. 5 cows out of 5 for this one. :)

Back