~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

The third round winners were:

#205 The Best Defence
#305 Legal

#206 Hurricane Anthony
#306 Hell Night

Onto round four with episodes 7 and 8..... :)

I chose 'Breathless' and 'Grand Prix'. I mainly chose them over season 3 and season 4 is because I do not like season 3 and season 4. :p

And...Well..Grand Prix happens to be my favorite episode.

I chose 'Slaughterhouse' and 'Big Brother' because those were just two of my other favorite episodes. 'Slaughterhouse' was a classic Miami episode, and it can't get much better than that. 'Big Brother' was great because we had a lot of character development from the H-man, and he didn't go overboard. *Is still mad about the whole shoving-gang member-into-trunk*

It also had humor, and heart. (Cute little Madison) So it goes down as one of my favs.

I chose:

Grand Prix -it was just a classic season 2 episode and the Alexx/Speed moment was great.
Felony Flight -it was a cross-over with NY and we got to see Gary Sinise. I love Horatio and Mac working together.

Slaughterhouse -it was a very interesting (although disturbing) plot.
Nailed -they way it opened with Delko taking Ryan to the hospital and then going back to before that happened-I loved that.

I went with 'Grand Prix' and 'Felony Flight' for the first poll.

Both are excellent episodes, 'Felony Flight' was one of the few from S4 that I really liked, plus there's the added bonus of Gary Sinise. :D 'Grand Prix'...I'm a race fan, and although I don't watch CART, I loved the fact that they mixed my favorite sport with my favorite show.

Second poll, I chose 'Big Brother' and 'Nailed'.

'Nailed' is not only my favorite S4 episode, it's also now on my list of over all favorite CSI:M episodes. 'Big Brother' is already on that list.

I also picked Grand Prix. I really liked the episode even tho every time I watch it and hear Eric's line "it's one of the purest sports left" makes me scream because even I'm a fan of Rally and F1, I don't really consider it as sport.
Then Felony Flight. I think it was one of the best during the season 4 and Gary made it even better :D

2nd poll... no surprise. Big Brother is probably my all time fave Miami eppy and Nailed. It was great. JT was great. Man, he screames almost as well as Jamie Lee Curtis.

Grand Prix - I agree with you Ducky that line alwys gets to me, I don't think of it too much as sport either. However there are some good lines, I love the Alexx, Speed dialogue about Jimmy :D
Crime Wave - Was a bit far fetched but love H and Eric following impossible building escape, that chuckle makes me melt ;)

As for second one:
Slaughterhouse, was a good eppy, good story, interesting to see the thoughts of CSI's change from mom being responsible to murder by dad!
Big Brother - goes without saying one of the best Miami eps ever, great charcter development and the intro of Madison and some really telling moments, the other case was really interesting too, Cal has a great scenes, with Tyler and Eric too :)

I think I should write that scene in Grand Prix just to honor it. :) It seems to be a favorite in the poll.

Alexx: Whew, Jimmy Hutton.
Speed: Alexx, you do realize he's won the least amount of races.
Alexx: Didn't know, don't care.
Speed: *laughs* Does your husband know about this?
Alexx: *smiling* We have a look, don't touch rule. He's taller than I expected.
Speed: Maybe guiltier too.
Alexx: What?
Speed: PD just caught him doing 120 heading out of state.
Alexx: Jimmy?
Speed: *nods* Yeah.
Alexx: No, No. Not my Jimmy.
Speed: Yes.

:lol: That is my favorite scene in the entire series.

Time for Round 5. :D

But first our winners from the last round:

#207 Grand Prix
#307 Crime Wave

#108 Slaughterhouse
#208 Big Brother

Round five will consist of episodes 9 and 10.

Kill Zone had some of the best quotes.

Horatio: What do you get when a 6 foot man lies down with a 3 foot rifle?
Calleigh: Hot flashes. But that's just me.

Horatio: Ever think of transferring to swat?
Calleigh: No, I don't look good in black.
Horatio: I beg to differ.

Loved those scenes.

I went with Kill Zone, Bait, A Horrible Mind and Extreme. I'm sorry but I can't pick seasons three and four anymore.

^ me too, Geni...
but i haven't actually seen most of s4 yet, so i can't really pick it, but i would've picked those anyway...
I love Bait, and Extreme especially because Bait has jackrabbit and Extreme has the 'What do you mean, stringbean' quote :lol:
*sigh* i miss s2

Bait, Pirated, Extreme and After The Fall for me. I love some of the H quotes in 'Pirated':

H: Okay, let's start with what happened to your eye, partner?

Suspect: I tripped and fell.

H: Onto a rocket launcher?

:lol:

I went for kill zone and after the fall..

kill zone because of the qoutes mostly. after the fall because of its story line

speed_cochrane said:
I went with Kill Zone, Bait, A Horrible Mind and Extreme. I'm sorry but I can't pick seasons three and four anymore.

I agree and those were my votes too. The only episode in season 3 I really liked was Game Over and that was just because I am a huge Tony Hawk fan. Season 4 I like Nailed and Felony Flight (because of Mac Taylor) but other than that the only seasons that I really like are 1 & 2.

Back