~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

The only episode I liked out of season 3 was 'Legal' and even then...it's only because Horatio had stubble.

I thought Season 3 had some great episodes - Pro Per, Under The Influence, Murder In A Flash, Hell Night, After The Fall, NTL, Sex And Taxes, Vengeance, and Whacked. Loved 'em all! :D

Season 2 will always be my favourite though. :)

I loved most of Season 3 too. I think all my votes so far have been for episodes in Seasons 2 and 3 (apart from Slaughterhouse). There are a few later Season 1 episodes that will definitely get my vote though. As for Season 4, er, that was just a bad dream! ;)

Kill Zone and After the Fall are especially good. But I find it hard to remember most of the episodes' details clearly. Poor memory sucks.

Here are the winners of Round 5:

#209 Bait
#309 Pirated

#210 Extreme
#310 After The Fall

Onto Round 6:

I just loved the B story of Camp Fear. Speedle and Delko with the "got milk" guy. :D

Witness to Murder was also a great episode.

Camp Fear, Complications, Witness To Murder, Entrance Wound were the ones I picked. You can't beat seasons 1 and 2, and I'm not even going to give seasons 3 and 4 a chance anymore. :rolleyes:

Witness to Murder is my second favorite episode as well, so I'm glad I go to vote for it.

Looks like we've had a tie. :D The episodes 'Camp Fear' and 'Addiction' both received 7 votes.

Here's what we'll do, the next person who visits this thread can choose which episode they prefer in order to break the tie. Please post either 'Camp Fear' or 'Addiction', and only the first post following this one will be counted.

The episode that wins the tie break will advance to a later round along with the following episodes:

#211 Complications
#311 Addiction

#212 Witness To Murder
#312 Shootout

We'll continue with the next round as soon as the tie is broken. :)

ETA: I edited in the winner of the tie break. ;)

Looks like I'm the first here! 'Addiction' would be my choice. :)

'Addiction' it is then. :) Thanks Luce.

I edited 'Addiction' into the list of winners in my last reply.

Now...on to the next round. We will be voting on the 13th and 14th episodes this time, and as always, you may choose two episode in each poll:

again, I chose the s1 and s2 episodes, because i don't remember much of s3 and i haven't seen most of s4...
but i had to pick 'Blood Moon'...it's one of my all time favourite episodes! :D

I really liked 'Bunk' there was some good stuff with Horatio and Speed, and some nice character development of H, with a good scene with Alexx too.

'Cop Killer' saw the end of Rebecca which pleased me, and especially cause H was very H in this scene too ;) A nice story too with an interesting twist.

Liked 'Slow Burn' a good set of stories here and some good Frank and H scenes

The winners are:

#213 Blood Moon
#313 Cop Killer

#214 Slow Burn
#314 One Night Stand

Onto episodes 15 and 16. :)

Back