CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

it's still nice to be reminded of the fact that it's still the best.
Most popular doesn't mean best. ;) Also, I would be very wary of information or spoilers posted on Myspace. Just a word of caution.

I always thought the "I have a long lost son" story would e sprung on Eric. There was this episode in s4 where Ryan jokes about "little Delkos running around".

I always thought Eric was more likely to have a kid with some woman somewhere, given his record with women. :p

Hrockz said:
I always thought Eric was more likely to have a kid with some woman somewhere, given his record with women. :p

Don't give them any ideas :lol: Hopefuly they start delving into the other characters' past too.. But I always wonder is it SO hard to see Calleigh' dad again? Or see Alexx relaxing with her family? It doesn't have to have an whole story around it, just show us what they do when the case is closed, when they're ready to go home and chill..

And I miss those "cafeteria" scenes. Where they would just sit , eat something and have a laugh.. Now it's like those guys never take a break of work :(

And I miss those "cafeteria" scenes. Where they would just sit , eat something and have a laugh..
Were there such scenes in Miami? I remember for the other 2 shows but not Miami.

Agreed I'd love to see more of Alexx's family and kids. Love to see what H's house looks like too.

Yes they have such scenes. Well it was there breakroom but thats about the same.. :p I know they were in the breakroom in season1 episode 02. And in Hurricane Anthony near the end when Delko & Speedle are sitting there and Calleigh hops by .. when she's too cheerful according to speed

Hrockz said:

They're called condoms and they're sold everywhere. Maybe in a very special episode of November sweeps, Eric can teach Horatio how to use one.

Let's look on the bright side, at least it's not a girl. God knows we have enough Mary Sues over at ff.net claiming to be Horatio's long lost daughter/niece/whatever and making Ryan their babbling love slaves. No, thank you.

This doesn't have anything to do with season 6....I dropping the info that Season 5 on DVD release date is October 30th.

I have no spoilers for nat. I e-mailed corey miller for some info & i got his response today. there was not even a peep of what i e-mailed him about(which was all natalia). I'll post more over on her thread, but, no news here. bummed. maybe we'll get more on her later! i hope!!

Kit4na said:
Yes they have such scenes. Well it was there breakroom but thats about the same.. :p I know they were in the breakroom in season1 episode 02. And in Hurricane Anthony near the end when Delko & Speedle are sitting there and Calleigh hops by .. when she's too cheerful according to speed
and don't forget Speed and Alexx having lunch in Grave Young Men. and it's nothing personal but when they showed Speed with his sandwich he had a whole half then they showed him take a bite and it showed the sandwich seconds later and he ate almost the whole half in one bite. maybe he needs to slow down a bit when it comes to eating. lol. but like i said before nothing personal because as most of you know....I love Speed *points to name*

SPOILERS FOR THE 2ND EP OF THE SEASON!

Tentative title: "Bang, Bang, Your Debt!"

The ep opnes up with two teens, Brandon and Jessica in a car talking etc at the beach in the early morning. After sometime it would seem that the two fall alseep. Brandon later wakes up to find the car on fire and them locked inside. He tries to wake Jess but unbeknownst to him she is laready dead. He manages to barely escape.

Eric and Calleigh go the a college campus, the credit card hunting ground for Mckay, the owner of Gold Coast Credit, to question his lead seller, Keith. Keith is a 20 something scum bag who sleeps with female students, promising them he will erase their credit card debt if they do so. He was apparently with Jess the night before she died. However they don't get much out of him b/c while they are there, shots ring out and Keith is shot in head by a sniper.

It would seem that Ryan is still trying to find his way in this ep. He apparently approaches Alexx b/c he thinks he will make a great ME's investigator.

The secondary story...Someone seems to be using Speed's credit card even after his death three years ago. He apparently had a credit through Gold Coast Credit. Eric and Calleigh investigate and are lead to a bar where the card was used within the last hour or so. When Eric arrives he thinks he sees Speed but is obviously mistaken. While talking to the bartender about credit card receipts Eric sees Cooper, who is very nervous that he has run into Delko at the bar. The rest illegible but I can make out the Cooper tries to leave and Eric stops him and searches him.

*Please be advised that Speed is only *mentioned* not, as far as I can tell, physically present*

As always spoilers are subject to change and believe me they often do.

ok whoa...for a minute i thought it said they saw Speed at a bar! but then i read it carefully "someone who looks like him" thanks for this! it makes me excited because this ep seems like it's going to reveal some stuff about Speed and Eric's friendship! even though Speed isin't here it's still nice to know that they are including him in the show. it's not set in stone but hey i'm still excited! but you know what would be even better? is if they changed it so that in the end they find out that it really was the real Speed using his credit card and there is this huge reuinion and explination on why he faked his death. now that would make for a killer ep!!

It would make for a killer ep...but I want to be clear that when at the bar investigating the credit card...Eric *thinks* he sees someone who looks like Speed and when he approaches the guy, discovers he is mistaken.

I don't think they are bringing back speed. I wonder if Cooper is using Speeds credit card or if that part about Cooper was just to throw us off. Maybe the part about Eric seeing Speed everywhere is just a side affect of his injury. At any rate it sounds like an interesting show. Heaven help Cooper if he stole Speed's identity. The rest of the characters will have to hold Eric back so he doesn't beat Cooper to a pulp.

I can't really see what happens between Eric and Cooper at teh bar but I am sort of leaning towards what you are suggesting Sphinx.

And definately heaven help Cooper if that is the case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back