CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

i know he was mistaken...i reread it carefully. and why can't they bring Speed back...they brought Ray back, twice! i don't mean bring him back permanently becase Rory would never agree to that plus he's busy with "The Company" but i mean for like a few eps every once in a blue moon or when they reopen one of his cases. i just want Speed to be alive. and to know that he's safe. and the whole Cooper using Speed's credit card would make for a good story.

Wow that's certainly an interesting twist! Now it's getting hard to wait for two months to go by before we can see these!!

where did you get this from. i might be able to dcifer some more of it.

HoratioStalker said:
Wow that's certainly an interesting twist! Now it's getting hard to wait for two months to go by before we can see these!!

And time doesn't seem to move any faster...does it?
I'm starting to feel that reading spoilers isn't really a good idea... can't help it tho :lol:

hopefully bringing up speed will resurface emotions...possibly make them think about 'the good ole days' and then they can stop being super csis who solve complicated crimes in a day. or not. who knows.

i don't think cooper is going to last much longer, first he totally screwed over ryan and if he's messing with speed's identity or has something to do with it there goes eric. they will never find the body.

And let's face it, who better to hide the evidence of a crime than those who investigate it every day?

*I'm thinking of something Abbi said in NCIS about being able to murder and not leave any forensic evidence... :D :D*

I'm glad that they didn't forget about Speed. Thank god we don't have to wait long for E/C scenes.

It's certainly not bad that they still remember Speed but I find this storyline a bit well.. late. They should've done it way sooner. I would've prefered it if they just mentioned it that it's been x years ago that Speed got killed or something.. and that the team takes a moment to rethink the event..

Very interesting fact about Ryan though, i'm looking forward to that storyline.

Wow that second episode is going to be crazy!! I alread imagine Delko beating up poor Cooper. This is going to be intense.

Whoa :eek: Speed continuity? *faints*

I think the writers are officially off their crack. Continuity of any kind is great but from two seasons ago? :eek: Wow, I'm almost impressed.

Thanks for the spoilers. :D This second episode looks pretty interesting.

Also, agreed with Kit that they should have delved into this a bit sooner, but I find it even more interesting that this much time has passed and still, there's an opportunity to go back a bit.

One question though, how in the world did someone get Speed's credit card? That one, I hope is answered.

O_O

Did I see Season six and Speed in the SAME sentence? SQUEEEEEEEE! Just the thought that he could be alive brings out the fangirl in me. This is gonna bring out all sorts of fics, even if he isn't alive in real life. Delko's gonna go nuts if he thinks he sees Speed! And so will Calleigh! YAY! I'm really excited now.

OMG! I don't care if it's really him in the bar or not (though I would prefer if it is ;))... we're getting a Speed story!!!

I know!!!! *Majorly loud SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!* Yay! and like DragonflyDreamer said. who cares if it's not really Speed (but the real Speed would be better)!!! it's still a Speed story!!!!! *Squee* I so can't wait!! and i'm not sure how someone got Speed's credit card. i think it's either someone he knew who took it, or Cooper stole it from somewhere. Maybe H still has Speed's stuff in his office from when he cleaned out his locker and just couldn't bear to get rid of it because of it's sentimental values. who kown. but they better tell us!!! oh and *Claps* yay to the writers for finally giving us a storyline that isn't all about H. actually i didn't even see H mentioned. I think most of it will be about Speed, much to the pleasure of us Speed fans out there!!

I always have to remind myself that spoilers are subject to change and a lot of the things they write might not always be as grandiose as once thought. But this is a bit more encouraging to me not only as a Speed fan but as a continuity fan. ;)

I'm very interested to see how the story develops and for how long. I had been going over some theories in my head as how someone came upon his personal effects (The only way they could have gotten his credit card) three years later. Perhaps someone with ties to the lab? Cooper would be the obvious guess, but oh now I'm just thinking too deep into it. :lol:

I think the Eric/Cooper tension is a great way to go about this episode as well. - As long as the entire season isn't like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back