CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It's that time of the year again where we begin to get spoilers for the new season. So, here are a few guidelines before we get started:

Guidelines

~ You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~ If you are posting a new spoiler, please state the source of the spoiler, if possible. eg. The Futon Critic, TV Guide, CSI Files. Be wary of false spoilers (we generally get used to knowing the dependable sources) and remember that all spoilers are subject to change.

~ Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

~ With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

From now on, all spoiler discussion and speculation should be confined to this thread, apart from the new episode threads. We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm either myself or speed_cochrane, we'd be glad to help.

Happy Posting! :D

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks Lucy

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

first spoilers for the season premiere!!

There is some big stuff happening in the season premiere and since I don't have to worry about spoiler code...I am posting everything!!

Ok, first off there is no title out yet for this ep. All info is subject to change and I will post changes as they happen.

Now.....

1) the plot, which was hard to muttle through is about a con (Rick Gannon) who, while in jail smuggled in drugs but needed someone to hide the money for him. When he is released he has the wife of the officer (Michael Weth) who hid the money for him kidnapped. See the guy wanted his money as soon as he was released but Michael said it was too soon; hence the wife getting kidnapped.

2)Yelina is back in this ep as a private detective and H has her do some digging on a kid.

Is everyone still following? :lol:

3) the kid who kidnaps the officers wife is named Kyle. He is a 16 yr old foster kid who has been in and out Juvi. When we first meet him he has an ankle tracker bracelet on. Kyle is important because he has ties with Horatio (only early on neither one knows it).

4) Kyle kidnaps the wife on Gannon's oders. But can't go through with hurting her. He cuts off his ankle bracelet and disappears.

5)Michael eventually tells police, after his wife is rescued that he hid the money at the bottom of the ocean. Eric dives and retrieves the money. From what I can gather he makes it out of the water ok.

6) Now the big big spoiler that has me all WTF is that the boy Kyle is actually in fact, but unbeknownst to him until he decides to look into it near the end of the ep, very much so HORATIO'S SON!!!!!

Everybody got all that? As I get a little more accustomed to what the ep is about I will post more.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

man, u make my evening - thank u so so much. :D

did next week start September month? :lol: better TPTB to not dare change anything in the end :devil:

*on my way to read the rest part of delkolover post*

EDIT errr .... HORATIO'S SON!!!!! what must be my reaction ?! :rolleyes:

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Whoa! :eek:

Yelina's back! Big YAY for that. :D

Horatio has a 16 year old son? Very cliched, but that's very Miami-esque. Okay, so presumably this may have something to do with his possible ex-wife who may or may not exist! The one who was referred to in pre-Season 4 spoilers, but she never materialized. Back then, she was supposed to be a prosecutor in New York. I wonder if that will still be the case. Either that or H had another relationship and he's still never been married? Or both!

Gotta love Miami! :rolleyes:

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Umm okay this was abit interesting!! They better keep this storyline because it is killing me right now! And yay for Delko!

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yelina's back??

*runs off screaming* YAY!! :D

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

holy crap...H with a son...who is a criminal. will the irony ever stop?!? H + kid = human H. yay! i'm so excited i can barely stand it. if they slap a kid on H then they better stick with it, unlike the whole madison storyline. is she alive? did she die? where is she? who knows?? not cool, TPTB...not cool.

i hope the kid has red hair or something, why else would H just randomly look into the parentage of this kid. does he look at every kid and say to himself "hey, that one could be mine...lets find out!"

thanks for posting those delkolover . i sooooo can't wait for season 6 to start. :D

9. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Wait...So if Stetler finds out that H has the son then he's probably gonna be on his butt about it.

10. delkolover

I also forgot to mention that Jake is in the ep...although I don't know how much b/c I only saw his named mentioned once.

Also the character of Kyle is slated to appear in at *least * 3 eps this season so far.

11. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Blehhhh... [​IMG]

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

wow... that is very much... WOW. *speechless* Where did you hear about this spoiler? If you don't mind my asking.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Eww Jake:p

14. delkolover

I have access to a spoiler site which I am not allowed to name here on the board due to copryright infringement.

Trust me though all that sutff is legit....that is, until changes :lol:

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Great. Jake's coming. Whoo...

But that is so true! Horatio plus his kid would totally equal human Horatio! Oh i can't wait now! I can't wait for September! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.