CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Aw man, I'm gonna miss Cooper! He was good comic relief. Well, I wish Brendan Fehr well, he seems like a good person with good character, and I'll look forward to his next project.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thumpy, HI and I miss you so much. I hope all is going good w/ you and stop in more often. *huggles*

Are they really getting rid of Cooper? If so AWE, I like to hate him, he's so annoying but perfect to just push the wrong buttons for everyone, especially Ryan. I just read on his IMDB that he's has 2 movies coming up in 2008 that he's working on, but that doesn't mean he has no time for csim. He does seem to have lead roles in the movies too, but not sure if they are going to be like hits.

Seems like an interesting story line for Calleigh too.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hiya Jenn. :D *huggles to bits* It's great to see you around here! *clings to Jenn*

Er.. :lol:

So sad to hear that Brendan won't be in very many episodes and that he may not be staying with the show. I hope we'll get to see him again throughout the season but it saddens me that after development, storylines involving him etc, that they would replace yet another great supporting character.

I'm interested in seeing how he fits into the Speedle storyline though. :D (Never thought I'd say that. :lol:)

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Why can't Speedle be able to enjoy his "after life"? I don't understand why they killed off the character if he's suddenly going to be walking around Eric's daydreams.

And now Cooper...did the supporting charcters do something wrong at the work Christmas party? There seem to be a lot of then dropping like flies.

I am interested to see how the new lab tech fits into all of this and with the rest ofthe techs.

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Lol, well, in the past this has been known as the infamous Miami cast revolving door! :rolleyes:

Re Rory's reappearance, this is what he said in his interview with CSI Files:
    The complete interview is here. :)

Jenn, great to see you! :D

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think as far as Cooper goes, Brendan's contract was probably up and instead of renewing it they opted to keep things a little fresh and bring in a new face.

I liked Coop but sometimes he was too much into the gossip and not the job...I am interested to see what this Sam is like.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

OHH, Skylar sent me over here to read up! Glad i cmae. Sounds like some interesting epis coming up.

Don't know how I feel about Calleigh drinking, but a Calleigh centred episode is good for me!!

Jodie
    xxxxxxx

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Pardon the brief interruption, please. ;)

It's great to see you all too, I regret not having much time to post these days. *hugs inge, Twiz, Geni and Luce*

I apologize for being off topic, but I wanted to reply to those posts.

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hey, welcome back Jenn!

I also haven't been around much lately due to homework, but wow, I've sure missed a lot. First off, Calleigh being held at gunpoint: glad they're giving her a storyline, Emily hasn't had too much to do besides look cute for Eric (not that I don't love that) and chase Jake (don't love that) lately. Looking forward to it.

Cooper's leaving?! He was one of my favorites, a real character who added the little bit of humor to the show. The only good thing in all this is that it will give him one episode where he has a lot of screentime if he has Speed's credit card and obviously will leave the show.

Does anyone know if Horatio's unjured in 'Cyber-lebrity'? I know he's supposed to be in 'danger' and we see someone shooting at him, but is he actually injured?

Thanks everyone!

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Jenn!!! yay!!! nice to see you!!! :D *hugs*

and i have a feeling that this means that Cooper somehow got a hold of Speed's credit card an was using it.....well i think i have an idea....remember in Lost Son when H told Calleigh he didn't need help cleaning out Speed's locker...well maybe H still had the stuff from Speed's locker as a sort of memoir(sp?) then maybe Cooper found out about it and took Speed's credit card....who knows.....it could happen.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'll open up a new Spoiler thread as this one has reached its limit. :)

New Thread Located Here

**Locked**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.