CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I agree... you should use your abilities!!
Especially on this case!!ª :D :devil:

ok so i'll send him a message tonight. and let you all know when he messages me back.

Don't get me wrong - - LOVING all the potential horatio stuff spoilers - - but where is ANYTHING about Calliegh or Eric or Ryan or Alex or even Natalia.

I want me some info on Eric/Calliegh lol. I'll pray to the spoiler gods to release some info!

Is there a rest ot the team? :confused: :confused: Thought H soved all the cases on his own.. ;) :lol:

Maybe the first show will set things up for the rest of the season. The final episode of last season did hint at was in store for the rest of the crew next season. You have the triangle between Eric/Calleigh/Jake triangle. It looks like Ryan will have Stetler over his shoulder, but Natalia will be there to support Ryan. I don't know if there will be any romance, but at least there should be a deeper friendship.

so true Sphinx! i hope your prediction is right!
Also Annwn you saying "is there a rest of the team ?" remind me of a question i asked myself, when is the last time we saw someone else than H shooting a suspect. they all have guns but i really cant remember if i ever saw anyone else than H shooting someone!

Eric has shot at suspects before. Urban Hellraisers was one and Crime Wave was another. I can't think of anyone else though who has actually fired their gun on the show.

Ryan fired at a suspect in Throwing Heat, and in Rampage.

Calleigh fired at a suspect in an early season 5 episode.

thanks for the shooting info! Now i have another reason to buy season 4's dvd! I'll rewatch throwing heat too!

i have soem awesome info! and i didn't know where else to post it so I'll post it here. i was looking online and a news thing came up here it is word for word and i'm happy to announce that:

Forensic drama CSI: Miami has been named the world's most popular TV show in a study of ratings in 20 countries.
The programme - starring David Caruso - made the top 10 viewing charts in more of those nations than any other show.

Lost and Desperate Housewives were at numbers two and three, followed by Colombian soap Te Voy a Ensenar a Querer, or I Will Teach You to Love.

The survey, which was conducted by Informa Telecoms and Media, has been published by Radio Times magazine.

The executive producer of CSI: Miami - broadcast on CBS in the US and Five in the UK - has two more shows in the top 10.

Jerry Bruckheimer's original CSI, set in Las Vegas, at number six and missing persons drama Without a Trace in seventh place.

when i saw this i was like Cool!!! CSI: Miami is doing better than the original CSI!! i think this info may freak Ann Donahue out though seeing as this was one of her fear when she created this show. she feared it would be more popular than the original. and it has, but who can blame people for watching when you've got sexy stars like David Caruso, Rory Cochrane(former star), Jonathan Togo, Adam Rodriguez, and awesome stars like Emily Procter, Khandi Alexander, Eva La Rue, Sofia Milos, and a handful of other amazing stars.

Need4Speed, I think this is the same news that was announced a year ago. Can you confirm the date of the article?

If it is the same news, we had a thread for it here. :)

well I joined the forum this year so i didn't have this info then so it's news to me. but hey it's still nice to be reminded of the fact that it's still the best. Jon told me yesterday that he heard from Donahue that CSI: Miami is still currently the world's most popular show. so that info is still valid. and he wrote "lol" becase she's freaking out that CSI: Miami might keep up the good ratings and cause the ratings of the original to drop even lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back