CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I don't like the Ryan as a ME investigator idea, it's almost like NY except the other way round with Hawkes being a CSI.

I think Ryan deserves to be a CSI again. The poor guy needs to be cut some slack. And Ryan loves being a CSI, the fact that he's trying so hard to get back in the lab, show that he really wants to be back in the team.

How'd Speed's credit card get to survive so many years after Speed? Glad to see Speed's not forgotten though.

well that kinda stinks, did they just need someone, anyone for eric to be ticked at? Cooper was always knida his little sidekick, he was a delko-wanna-be. should be interesting tho. ok & ryan; what the he** is a medical examiners investigator? is there such a job or some title that ann donahue pulled out of her butt just to stir up his storyline?

Maybe it is something that Ryan will come up. Maybe Alexx will turn around and say "What the he** is that." I can't believe Alexx is going to be too thrilled about the idea of Ryan working in the Medical Examiner office after the way he has screwed up. I like Alexx, but I don't think you want to get on her bad side. :eek:

Wait, Ryan's not a CSI anymore, I don't like that. It's sad. Ryan made a few mistakes, but he's a great CSI IMO///

You know...some part of me is still a little mad with Ryan for the things he did but I don't want him out of the show! I think he deserves a second chance...may be not as a CSI but I still think he needs to be a part of the team somehow...
Of course, he had to do things right...whatever things are...:lol:

And I like the idea of "bringing" Speed back...even if it is just his memory...may be it is a little late but it kinda makes sense actually...after Eric's accident it's not so hard to believe that he might think he saw him...

Ryan shouldn't come back so easily. He broke the rules and no lab would ever hire him back. I like that he's struggling because it's realistic. It's also interesting to see them doing other things. I love the Ryan/Alexx dynamic, so this gets a big seal of approval from me.

he spent like two eps going through all his cases. and his arrests form his years on patrol. all his financial records. every little detail of his life with IAB practically on top of him the whole time! he's not even back yet. i think he deserves a second chance. and i like the whole Alexx/ Ryan thing too. but i don't think Alexx could ever hold a huge grudge against "Her little baby" as she has called him in many eps. but a little gruge would make for a nice side story.

Going through his records didn't absolve him of any blame. He still screwed up while at work and it's not the first time. No lab would ever hire him back, no matter how many puppy dog looks he throws at IAB. It's not realistic. So I'd rather see him struggle a while. Half a season, if it means the storyline will be well written. How often do we complain about storylines being too rushed?

And nobody said anything about Alexx holding a grudge against him.

It is standard procedure to have every case, every file that you worked on, be gone through. To be sure that no rules were broken, that the correct person was sent away.

But it is confusing since Ryan did indeed say along the lines of, "The sooner I get these files done, the sooner I have my job back," to Stetler. It's Miami though, and I may be wrong. I think I'm going to go back and rewatch that episode to be sure that I'm not going crazier than I already am.

i never said she already did. i'm just saying it would be a nice side story if she did. not a huge one though.

WELL WELL WELL...

Normally I can steer clear of Miami spoilers, seing as though the UK is so far behind its pretty pointless me reading something that isn't goin' to be on our screens for another year :rolleyes: BUT this is something special. I peeked in the Speedle thread and saw a SPOILER CODE I nearly fell off my chair :eek:

This new Speedle connection to a current storyline does seem to have more chance of stayin than the 'Man Down' supposed flashback, which btw still hasn't aired here yet :rolleyes: S5 kicks on on Tuesday :D but a big big bummer that I have to wait a whole 12 months till Season 6 and the ressurection (sp) (of sorts) of Timmy :rolleyes: :(

CSI Files have details of this episode up now aswell :D Link I like this bit

Delko must search for answers. He admits to Calleigh that he saw something on the beach. He is reluctant to tell her at first, but he eventually confesses that it was a person: Tim Speedle

:D :D :D

Everybody might want to reread the description for episode two. They have changed it already. The original description talked mostly about Eric seeing Speed everywhere and Speed's credit card. Now it just mentions Eric seeing a familiar face on the beach and no mention of Speed's credit card. The rest of the article is about the case. I think it does mention Eric seeing Speed on the home page description. Well, they do warn us that we should treat it like any other rumor. :lol:

well ya know if Cooper is involved w/ this so-called credit card issue & mybe gets fired, & ryan is looking for a job, maybe he's taking Cooper's position?! Maybe he isn't allowed to be an actual CSI, who knows. is he just going to be wondering around the lab for the first few epi's? i feel confused!

It will be interesting to find out why Eric keep seeing Speed. Is it a side affect of his head injury. Is Eric all of a sudden Psychic as a result of his head trauma. That would be interesting. Does Speed have someone who looks like. It has been said that everyone in the world has someone who looks just like them. Is Speed alive. I would like the last one, but I think It is highly unlikely. You have a better chance of Eric being Psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back