CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Has it been said that this kid is his actual son or could't it be possible that Kyle ends up just another offspring of the cheater raymond caine? or the possibility of another bro/sis of H's that he did't know of that he'd spend the whole season searching for. i always take the spoilers & try & turn them into something different just because it never fails- ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT! wait & see, they sit back & giggle at us knowing that we think for sure its one thing & ends up being another!

It has occured to me that it could be another one of Raymond's kid. The existance of this one might be less hurtful to Yelena. Maybe she would adopt him. She might feel maternal towards the teenager.

Another sibling would have to be older than a teenager. It would be great if Horatio's next greatest foe was a sibling he didn't know he had. Horatio could have an evil twin. :devil:

That could be quite intereting...but I'm not to fond of that idea actually...

Although two H's to watch, to admire...mmmm :devil:

wow. it's nice to see what Donahue looks like. and i just saw something on another CSI: Miami site. and it made me go. "Oh no wonder Speed died in such a lame way!" she was one of the main writers for that ep!!!!

Sphinx said:
It has occured to me that it could be another one of Raymond's kid. The existance of this one might be less hurtful to Yelena. Maybe she would adopt him. She might feel maternal towards the teenager.

Another sibling would have to be older than a teenager. It would be great if Horatio's next greatest foe was a sibling he didn't know he had. Horatio could have an evil twin. :devil:

ahh this Horatio evil twin already have name Hector :lol:

I think that this H long lost son can bring more time for H to be in contact with his real family. And as u say Yelina have teen, so i would love to see how she give H few advice how to handle Kyle`s problems/behaviour. Even i too be little worry that H add to his 'Horatio's Tales Of Woe Angst List' new row/line. this kid give me little hope that we can see the Real H. After all H call someone for help. wow this is big step to the right direction. of course if Ann D. lose her pen and here team put ban one her little or more delusion creative work from the last two years. too much to hope for, right?! *sigh* but this is Miami i won`t be surprise of any new soup stuff in epi premiere. ;)

BlueCurl said:
Uhuh I also am wondering about the actor who's gonna play the dude! But I think it is great. Everything around horatio is weird and all. kinda soapy what I dislike but I think I might get used to it like this :lol:

Horatio & Yelina
Ray & Kyle

yup. I am seeing things happen! to bad september is yet so far away!

Totally just imagined carrot top as H's son

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I won't be able to get that image out of my head!

That is great :D

uh oh! didn't like that at all!

H son's should be hot! so there would be no doubt he's his son :lol:

WHAT!?!? a son

My doctor said my heart just flat-lined while I had my hand on the space bar. Anyway, OMG! :eek:This is just like a dream I had, only she was a orphaned rape vic, who got close to H during the investigation. And then everybody found out the father was H! but that was just a dream. :D sorry!

YEAH for Yelina! :)(passes out pizza, turns on party music)

H's son has to be hot...I loved the pic tracysc1985 !

The final product is usually at least a little different from the spoilers, so I wonder what will get changed.

okay that carrot top as H's son thing frightened me. i'm gonna have to sleep with the nightlight on tonight.

i expect most big things we hear to get changed and thats okay with me because since i'm way too nosey and i find it absolutely impossible not to read spoilers, i still like to be suprised. although raymond having another kid is just wrong, H probably deserves to have one of his own. i feel bad for him, missing out on the kids first 16 years. that would be really tough to handle for a man like H.

I wonder if the mother is still suppose to be alive. Will we ever find out why Horatio was never told about the child? TPTB never seem to tell us the whole story. It seems like they go only so far in and switch to another story.
That irritates me.

ilh214 said:

raymond having another kid is just wrong, H probably deserves to have one of his own. i feel bad for him, missing out on the kids first 16 years. that would be really tough to handle for a man like H.

Yeah, that's true. And I think that's one of the reasons why the kid can just disappear after this episode...knowing that he has lots his son's first 16 years, as you said, H would want to be a part of his life now that he found him...

Sphinx said: I wonder if the mother is still suppose to be alive. Will we ever find out why Horatio was never told about the child? TPTB never seem to tell us the whole story. It seems like they go only so far in and switch to another story.
That irritates me.

They do that, don't they? I agree with you, it's pretty annoying. At least they should let us know, ,who the mother is/was (H's ex wife, girlfriend), why she never told H and why she gave him up for adoption...at least that!

If they don't want to mention it in the episode, they could at least put it on the official CSI:Miami site. They could answer the questions that the fans would like to know.
They could include things like what happened to Madison. They could even make photo albums for each character that would tell you the story of their lives through pictures. That would be especially fun for fans during the summer when there are no new shows.

ooh. i could ask Jon. see if maybe he'd spill some secrets :D i bet i could convince him to! i can be very persuasive. and i'm not head of my school's debate team for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back