CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

^^ That would be like so sad! :(
    After everything he's been trough if he suddenly finds himself with a son I think the least he deserves it's a place in his son's life.
    I would actually hate to see Horatio suffering because he can't tell the boy "I'm your biological father" or because it would be to dangerous for him…come on!
    Why does H have to give up on everything and everyone? It’s not fair!

Sorry, I got a little emotional…but I seriously don’t want to see H alone anymore! :)

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

actually this H son spoiler, give me little hope that H can be real and human again. from all CSI Miami seasons i see the good/best part on his character only when he is around his family, help/unite his team and take care for victims... ahhh for my regret we don`t have see this too long time... only one selfish suffer RoboCop H ...so... i prefer this 'new' H past - re have long lost son, then Aerosoly baby or NY dark past - re kill his dad... my point i that TPTB only throw at us little piece of H background, always too angst and never get continuation.... maybe ahhh maybe this time they make it right :rolleyes: but i have a lot doubt... S 1-3 H have very well writen past (re his bro) and he don`t need new stuff around him... i know that he is the main character in this tv show... but come on.... this is too much then i can take... this only make me to not care any more

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sphinx I agree with what you said, and yup those two teenage boys together do sound like they're going to get in trouble. But I hope not too much, I hate how they streotype teenagers to always be in trouble. And I like Ray Jr.

I sgree there's too much emphasis on H. I wish we could learn more about the others, especially Ryan and Alexx. Their backgrounds have been left out almost since the beginning. And Yelina too.

Since CSI Files carried the spoiler I guess the tptb are really serious about this long-lost son storyline now.

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I am never gonna read spoilers again
    times 100000 or something :p

Horatio a son!?! I am not a soapy liker but this I might like though.. id this is ginna be true I do hope he gets to live at least until the end of the episode :lol:
    Yelina back yeah
    Jake Back! yeah
    Eric Divin'! whoehoe!

5. MataHari28

MataHari28 Civilian

The thought of H having a son makes me jump up and down like a flummy!That'd be so gorgeous!H wishes more than everything else to have his own child and to know his wish could come true now is fantastic for me as his fan.Maybe Yelina will help him to find out everything about Kyle and they 'll finally admit their love.I hope they won't mess it up the second time!!!

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The thought of H with a son kind of scares me a little. I mean it is H!! I wonder what this kid is going to look like?

I'm excited Yelina is back and I hope she sticks around for a while this season; she felt kind of thrown in last year our of the blue.

7. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Uhuh I also am wondering about the actor who's gonna play the dude! But I think it is great. Everything around horatio is weird and all. kinda soapy what I dislike but I think I might get used to it like this :lol:

Horatio & Yelina
    Ray & Kyle

yup. I am seeing things happen! to bad september is yet so far away!

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Well now I know what the July 9-15 TV Guide I got in the mail today was talking about on page 13-The Ausiello Report. There's a small article with David Caruso's pic at the top. Over the right side of his chest there's a circle with "SPOILER ALERT!" in it. The article is called Scooplets. I'll quote word for word what the article says...

SCOOPLETS
    Let's see David Caruso try to brush this off with some cutesy one-liner: My CSI: Miami spy reports that early in the season Horatio will discover a branch of his family tree that he never knew existed.

^^There^^ it is word for word as promised. The rest of the article was about other shows. Now is it just me or does this sound like a slight CSI: NY rip-off??? You CSI: NY fans may remember Mac met his stepson. Mac's deceased wife Claire's son she had by another man before she met Mac and she put up for adoption. Now Horatio is gonna discover he has a son. :eek:
    I'm just waiting for Grissom to discover he's the father of 20 year old twin girls and one of them is the mother of his grandson. That might get me to watch Vegas CSI...at least for one episode. ;)

Let's all hope Ausiello's CSI: Miami spy's name is Elizabeth Divine and NOT Ann Donahue. Remember Ann's little spoiler she gave to TV Guide about the season 5 finale??? I'll quote it for you: "Horatio almost dies!"
    :mad: IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! :mad:
    I don't trust Ann Donahue as far as I could throw her using both hands and help from the 3 strongest male members of this forum/group. :mad:

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i never trusted a word Donahue says. it was always this is going to happen and that is going to happen but none of it ever did. and it's her fault Speed's dead!!! it was her who ordered him to get killed!! not transfered to another lab like Rory and the writers wanted. she was all like "No, you want out of your contract, you're getting killed off" I officially hate Ann Donahue!!! she made Speed die!! and for that i will never forgive her!!!

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

The spoiler said the kid looks familiar, so he either looks like H or like his mother. Horatio seems to like brunettes. So I would guess brunettes. Maybe he uses a bunch of one liners and plays with his sun glasses. :lol:

Maybe they threw Yelina in last year, so we would know she was a private detective. They may have thought of this episode towards the end of last season.

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Good point. I definitely got the feeling that making Yelina a PI would serve a purpose in the future, and I'm glad to see that H is asking for her help on this. I hope her role becomes more significant as the season progresses. I like the PI angle, as it is independent and a bit different. It also means she can be called upon at any time to help H and his team out. There's also the potential for conflict of interests, which could get interesting. It certainly has scope for development, so fingers crossed. ;)

12. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I'm new and I don't know, who is Ann Donahue?

(sorry if wasn't suppose to ask this here)

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think Anne Donahue is a producer. She has said things will happen that don't. :mad: I don't know if these things were planned, but dropped or if she is just teasing the audience. Maybe they decided to wait until this year to have Horatio in a plane accident. It would have a bigger impact with Yelina and Ray Jr. back. Maybe it will cause him to say heck with his dead brother and ask her out. I hope Anne isn't messing with audience, because the audience can turn on you. :devil:

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Ann Donahue is a producer, writer and CSI:Miami's main showrunner. She is one of the Executive Producers of all 3 CSI shows and she has also written various episodes. :)

Here's her IMDB profile.

15. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Thanx Lucy!

Nice to put a name to that face...I saw her just a few days ago in some pictures from the 100th Miami episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.