CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SPOILERS! You guys have made my MONTH!

I'm still a little uncomfortable with the long-lost son idea, cos I'm worried the writers won't handle it well. I guess my gripe is also why'd the kid have to be a delinquent? Can't they have like good kids? But H's interaction with kids has always been good to watch, only this time it's a teenager. But I guess he'll be good at that too.

The best thing is out of this is hopefully more Yelina in s6. :D That's a good thing for the show and H.

But it's still early yet and tptb might change their minds maybe?

The best thing is out of this is hopefully more Yelina in s6. :D
Seconded! :D

The writing on the show has been so poor for a couple of years now, that my expectations are pretty low. So, when I consider the woeful Marisol storyline for example, just about anything seems like a reasonable idea! ;)

It's interesting that the Kyle character has been quaranteed 3 episodes (subject to change). I wonder if tptb are waiting to gauge fan reaction before deciding on more episodes for him. Will he become a recurring guest star like Yelina? I suppose it gives them another storyline option for the future. I still wish they would let us know how Madison is though. I hope they bring her and Suzie back at some stage. :)

I think the reason I'm concerned about the "long-lost son" plotline is b/c they keep bringing up these big, important promising plot lines, but then don't bring them to conclusion. I mean, the whole "H killed his father b/c his dad killed his mom" storyline could've been dealt w/100 times better - I want to see that resolved. And like many people have been saying - where's Maddison??? She was an interesting development that was dropped like a hot potato.
It just seems that TPTB come up with "interesting" ideas, but don't follow through or have any pay-off. I don't think too many people were happy w/the whole H/Marisol thing, it was kinda like a last-minute throw-in, and it felt awkward. I hope this new thing doesn't feel the same.

I'm stoked that Yelina's coming back, but I don't know what to think about H having a kid yet. Either way, both sound promising to the permanent demise of Super H.

Thanx for the spoilers!

I think for the moment Im just gonna "celebrate" the fact that Yelina is coming back (I don't want to get all exited and then "change of plans", that would not be a good thing)

About H's son...I dont know...there's a part of my that goes like "yay, good idea" and yet there's another that thinks completly the opposite

I think lots of us are undecided on whether we like the idea of H's son. I guess alot depends on how they write it in, and I don't think it'll be last minute like the Marisol thing cos it's like they've already decided on it. If handled well it has great potential especially if they link it with H/Y.

Or maybe they're just throwing us a red herring and waiting to see how we'd react to it like Lucy said. Spoilers are always subject to change.

Hey, where do you guys find out about this spoilers? I hope Jake becomes Frank's partner or something. And how come Eric never dives anymore?? :)

^^Here's that answer. It was posted in page one :)

delkolover said:
I have access to a spoiler site which I am not allowed to name here on the board due to copryright infringement.

Trust me though all that sutff is legit....that is, until changes :lol:

It would be great to see Tripp and Jake as partners. Tripp would probably put Jake in his place. Eric would love it. Eric and Tripp might bond over a common irritation. Frank appears to be attracted to Calleigh, but aren't they all.

I think by the end of this season or next season Eric and Calleigh will be togeather. It will be interesting to see if Eric can be faithful. He seems to go from one girl to another.

I like the idea of Horatio having a kid he didn't know about. They should touch on the guilt of not being there for the kid. It will be interesting to see how Yelina handles telling Horatio about it. I don't think we know if his mother is alive or not. They should have her be alive. Yelina always has had a jealous streak. ;) It will be great to see the cousins togeather. Who will be the leader? I will be surprised if they don't get into trouble by the end of the season.

Tell me if I should have had seperate replies, since I covered different subjects. Should I have had the part about Eric and Calleigh in the shipper section? Tell me if I accidently break the rules and I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Welcome to the Miami Forum Sphinx ! :D

The content of your post is absolutely fine. ;) It is okay to mention Eric and Calliegh potentially becoming a couple, as the writers have suggested that there are feelings between them (ie. it is something that is a 'real' part of the show). Detailed speculation of what you think might happen between them should be discussed in the E/C thread in Shipper Central. I hope that makes sense! :)

Thank you, Lucy. I think I understand what you are saying.

Thank you, Lucy. I think I understand what you are saying.

You're welcome. Please feel free to ask any further questions or send either myself or my co-Moderator speed_cochrane a PM (Personal Message) if you need clarification on anything at all. :)

For broader Board related questions, you can also post in the Questions/Suggestions/Feedback Forum.

I wonder if he will be in only three episodes, because the foster parents concerned about Kyle's relationship with Horatio. Horatio is a suspect in his father's murder and there is a contract out on him. It seems like alot of his friends and family members end up dead. :eek: Horatio might agree with their wishes to protect his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back