CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Natalia's getting a boyfriend? A shooting instructor? I thought something was happening between Ryan/Natalia. But I'm glad she's gonna date a guy who isn't in the lab. All the relationship stuff is getting a bit heavy with the triangle.

I don't think the shooting instructor is her boyfriend. I thought she just flirted with him. Which is no suprize because she flirts with every guy she works with.

Maybe Natalia flirted with the instructor to make Ryan jealous. Maybe she wanted him to feel like he had some competition. Ryan is just a wee bit competetive. ;)

I hope Ryan and Natalia don't hook up. Not just because that wrecks my ship. I'd just find it stupid if they start pairing everyone up. It's a crime show, not soap opera.

As far as I know there are no plans to hook them up and I haven't seen anything to suggest it either. i know their friendship was supposed to get stronger this season but hooking I don't think that is supposed to happen.

I guess I assumed that since he's her shooting instructor and that's her big storyline this season, he'll be in more than one episode. Maybe not, though, but if she does date someone, I'd love it if it were someone from outside the lab. I am a fan of Horatio/Natalia, but they shouldn't go there (and Yelina's coming back, Horatio loves her too much). So off to the shooting range she goes, I say. Why not? Girls need to have fun.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if Natalia or Ryan have a relationship outside the lab. Go for it. Just not in the lab 'cause I don't know. I find it sort of lame with two relationships. :p Possibly three with H/Yelina.

NY? Not that I know of, no. Only D/L. Riight, CSI_Kat is right. I forgot about Mac and Peyton.

Mac & Peyton are the other NY pairing.

That preview seemed nice and long.....1 more month??? Maybe because it is 90 minutes?

Don't worry Sandersidle!! there's some CaRWash!!! they showed a clip of Calleigh and Ryan talking. :D and Ryan's profile in the promo is way way off. i paused it and it listed his hair color as BLONDE! WTF!? and his birthyear is way off too!! it said like 81 or something!! that would have made him like 22 when he jopined the lab! there is no way he was 22 then!!!

Need4Speed said:
and Ryan's profile in the promo is way way off. i paused it and it listed his hair color as BLONDE! WTF!? and his birthyear is way off too!! it said like 81 or something!! that would have made him like 22 when he jopined the lab! there is no way he was 22 then!!!
And it also said that his address is "unknown."

...WTF? :confused:

I don't think I've ever seen a more misleading promo. They tried to make it look like Calleigh and Jake had a steamy makeout session and like Ryan is the main suspect in a murder investigation.

Hmph. That's just wrong. That's just plain wrong. *shakes head*

i agree wholeheartedly Boa_Vista_Fan! and it also siad his eye color was green. his eyes are HAZEL!!!

and i agree with what Mj said before...the only true thing seems to be the part about H's son.

I hope they get some sense and miraculously make it a good ep.

ndiva05, welcome to the Miami Forum. :) Just to let you know, should you wish to add more to your post -- Please use the 'Edit' function beside the 'Reply' button as opposed to double posting. Thanks! :)

And just a general reminder since there appears to be a lot of 'ship talk swimming around due to the latest promos -- (which I don't need to remind anyone are often misleading ;)) If the ship has been explicitely stated/brought forth by the writers, actors, etc it's fine to mention here. (Ie: Jake/Calleigh) If it has not been confirmed or mentioned, then the discussion should really be for the likes of Shipper Central. (Ie: Horatio/Natalia, Natalia/Ryan. With the exception of the 'stronger bond' that was mentioned by the actors) Again, this is just a general reminder since there is a lot of 'ship talk. :)

Oh, Thank you so much, Speed Cochrane! I love all my ships but its starting to remind me of my own highschool days of watching 90210!! :eek: (Is anyone here old enough to remember that show aside from myself)*hmm scary*

So, whats this about Ryans profile? Where is there a profile? I don't get it. :confused:

Who doesn't remember 90210? That was like 2 days ago.

And on that note, it really, really sucks that Ryan is younger than I am. Then again, wasn't Marisol born in like 1995? This is the only show on television where the characters turn younger with every birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back