CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I have a DVR but I dont know how to do it or if I even have the right kind of DVR!!

Dynamo1 said:
ndiva05 said:
Why can't someone who has DVR or TiVo just post this short clip?
Probably because it is copyrighted and only CBS or the producers of the show have the right to post it there.

Any video from YouTube may be posted here now - CBS and regular YouTube subscribers - as the Administration of that site moderates their videos and legality concerns are far less than they were. (Studios tend to look the other way) If it isn't a YouTube video or it is not streaming directly from CBS, unfortunately it will not be allowed.

I did not say anything about posting a link here. I was talking about submitting a clip to YouTube. See the last word of my post, "there," instead of "here." If you read the other post I was replying to, ndiva05 was talking about a DVR or TiVo and posting a clip. That meant transferring the clip to the other site. Plain English.

Yes, I'm familiar with English. ;)

However I simply responded to " it is copyrighted and only CBS or the producers of the show have the right to post it there." to clarify that even though CBS may have the right to post clips, other users post clips as well and many of them aren't taken down. (Which was why I said 'CBS and regular YouTube subscribers.)

Most of it was a general statement not directed toward you, I apologize if you felt it was.

I felt it should be mentioned in relation to TalkCSI since many people have been wanting to find clips. If someone does put up a clip, it will be allowed here as long as it's from YouTube in case someone does find it, even if it's not from CBS. That was information for those who are new or weren't sure as our rules have changed and various promos will be released. I wasn't very clear on that, I apologize.

Nothing we didn't know already, but hey.

nessapaige said: Do you have any idea what Speed's role will be in the new season of CSI: Miami? Has he been in witness protection or is he a ghost or a dream?
CSI: MIAMI: No idea who Speed will be brought back to life. However, I do have some spoilers for the series.
CSI: MIAMI: Episode 6.04, titled "Inside Out," Horatio agrees to drop a charge of misdemeanour against professional booster Oscar Monohan if the latter agrees to protect his (Horatio) son, now doing time in prison. A drug kingpin serving time offers two million dollars to the person who'll bust him out. Expect someone (or a few) to try this prison break.

Source.

I watched cbs all night and all I got was the short preview for csim...I'm mad. I watched big brother for God's sake and got nothing for it. I did get it dvd recorded and if anyone wants I will try to put it on youtube.. or show it somewhere. It's really short and it was showed right when csi lv was showing the credits so it's not even a whole screen it's the top left..eh.

that really stinks that its only been a short preview! :( Hoepfully they will have a longer one soon!

It was a longer one Monday night during CSI: Miami on CBS. It was one of the commercials during the last 15-30 minutes of the episode. I was in my favorite chat room, my tv is behind me when I'm on the computer, and I turned around in time to see it. Sorry everyone missed it. The images in it flashed by too fast for me to really catch much of what it showed otherwise I'd give all of you a detailed description.

Its ok the first time I saw the CSI LV promo I missed part of it! thankfully I've seen it multiple times now! All I need is to see Miami's and I'll be :)!!!

I hope it gets posted on youtube soon. The CSIV one has been posted. I am gonna go check again to see if I can find it.

Can't believe I missed it again! And I was watching CSILV last night...i turned it off right before the credits, i waited and waited nothing, they had to show it during the credits didn't they! Arg...im so mad!! :mad: Can you please try to see if you can post it? thanks so much!! ;)

Ok Everyone I just couldn't take it so I just uploaded the new season 6 Promo on you Tube so it is now up.

Go and Enjoy and I am not sure if I can put the link here so just type my name in the search box.

HCrazy1228 :D No spacing, sorry. ;)

If you have problems just click on my profile, a copy of the video is there also now.

Have fun and I can't wait for more, more, more spoliers!!!
This season is rocking already!

Have fun everyone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrsjrewing, she ment HCrazy1228, no spaces. Thank you sooo much for uploading! *hugs* That's awesome.

Thanks for the video!

Okay, is it wrong the that ONLY thing I'm excited about is Valera's hair? IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! I literally squeed when I saw her. I love Maxine. I can't wait to see her again. I think I've developed a Valera girlcrush. Marry me, Valera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back