CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

:p :p :p :p :p
    Again, where is everyone seeing the Promos?

Please explain! :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

It was in a commercial during a CSI Miami episode yesterday. So if you don't have CBS, you'll have to wait until someone posts it on Youtube, or screencaps.

3. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

*Dying* to see the new promo..damn living in Ireland!

Sounds pretty good though and thanks to the guys above for posting the details of it...It's the next best thing to watching it ;)

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am so glad I taped Miami last night on my DVR. I wasn't sure I was going to watch that episode or not - I am nor sure if I have seen it or not. Now I definitely will! Thanks for the heads up!

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I about died. I am so excited. I want the new season to get here!

6. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

Noo way.
    Eric and Calleigh, they've been having feelings for each other since the day they met.
    Jake may not be a jerk, but he certainly just can't take Calleigh like that.
    Calleigh obviously is torn between them both.
    UNFORTUNATELY.
    I can't WAIT for season 6

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Thanks Fadingintherain. It was kind of you to describe it on the Calleigh/Eric thread. I didn't get to see all of it when it ran. I think CBS eventually put the preseason commercials on their website in the last two years. It isn't on there yet, but they might put it on in a week or two. I am sure they will run them during the remaining week. That won't be the only time we will see it.

What do everyone think the broken sunglasses represents? I am just curious how people are interpreting the picture.

8. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

If it was Kyle, then it means a trip to the ER. :lol: Maybe it's a way for Horatio to change to other sunglasses, or to stop using them.. can't just imagine that. :rolleyes:

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

And I'm always running around doing stuff during commercials, so of course I missed it. :eek: That really p***** me off. :eek: :eek:

:mad: :mad: :mad: Stupid!! Stupid!! Stupid!! Will I never learn? :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I caught the last 15 minutes of the show. I thought if they showed anything it would be at the end like they do for next weeks previews..SO I just missed it WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA. Someone give us the hookup pleaseee.

And let me say wasn't it bad enough that Ryan was shown last season as a lying gambler who got fired...wasn't that bad enough character assassination by TPTB and now he's the prime murder suspect? We all know Ryan did't do it, he can't kill anyone, he freezes...DOH another bad thing about him.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's probably edited that way to make us thing she's talking to Ryan about the murder :)

I keep refreshing this page to see anyone posting a link for the promo.. no such luck ^^

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh yeah I'm sure. I just watched the preview for that Y cromizone (sp) EP and that one was so misleading..remember they had us thinking the dude was after Calleigh cause he said "that blonde there" then they showed her, but it wasn't even her he was talking about. Although I'm dying to see this promo, basically to see how hott Ryan looks, I hate previews because they are so misleading. They make the ep seems so intense and exciting and after watching it and seeing it was all wrong I'm left feeling sadness.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I never really watch the promos unless it's for the season premiere , just because I want to know what everybody looks like after holiday :p

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ :lol: I do the same.

Although I'm sorry to say I missed it this time around. It's too bad I work and it happens to be Monday nights. Hm, going to have a little talk with my boss about that one. ;)

I'm interested in seeing this though. I didn't even know there was a promo this early. :eek:

Like Twiz, I'm not a fan of misleading commercials so I don't put very much weight into them -- However if it attracts fans, all the better because the episodes sure haven't over the past two seasons.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

So. I've been wondering. When the hell are they just going to give Ryan his job back?

I think they're just running out of storylines so they keep putting Ryan in random situations. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.