CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Kit4na said:
no offense to all the speedle fans out there, cause I like him too but I would never want to bring him back from the dead. A flashback sure but My god we SAW him die, we saw Alexx giving him an autopsie etc. So that makes it impossible and very UNBELIEVABLE if they'd bring him back.. Than I'd strongly start to think if CSI Miami is still worth watching cause you can go a bit too far :p

Yes, but the way that the writers and producers shot the episode the whole thing could easily have been staged. Speedle could have been wearing a bulletproof vest and the gun that was used to shoot him could also have set off a squib round under his shirt which would account for all of the blood. The autopsy scene could have also been faked easily because we only saw Alexx start the "Y"-incision, we never saw her pull back the skin flaps or anything like that. The "scalpel" could have been dulled down and have a dark ink flowing to the blunt tip to make it look like she was actually cutting Speedle when she was just drawing.

Before anybody asks, yes I have put a lot of thought into how they could bring him back and make the whole death thing staged and this was one of the only plausible ones.

mjszud said
I'm sure out of everyones excitement for a Speed return it's just being read into too much.

I agree with your statement about the presumed 'sighting'. It's great that what Adam has been saying (and so candidly might I add) is finally being taken to heart by the writers. And while I do agree that some have read into it a LOT more than others, (Nothing wrong with that in my book. :)) I think it's moreso exciting because the storyline is finally being presented however little and insignificant it will probably be on the rest of the season.

It's really easy to get carried away with these kinds of spoilers so I usually take them with a cautious optimism, especially since they've been presented so early before the season. (As much as I'd like EVERY spoiler to come out exactly as they're initially shown to us, lol)

People read too much into s3 'Speed Kills' thinking it had something to do with Speedle, and it was actually quite the opposite -- Speed dating. So while we know he is somewhat involved in the story, we do not know if we will see him physically (or if they're using recycled scenes from past episodes).

We don't know if Eric is actually seeing Speedle. It could be a hallucination that could somehow be the result of his head wound. It could be someone who just looks a little like Speed and Eric wants so badly to see his dead friend that he thinks he does. Grief never ends and part of grief is denial. This is a fictional show so the writers can do whatever they want. They could even write a story where it is Speed's clone. I don't think they ever would, but the point is they could. They aren't hindered by reality. It just that if they get too unrealistic they lose the audience and there goes the sponsers, so I don't think they will get too crazy with this. Of course this is Miami. ;)

Sphinx said:
We don't know if Eric is actually seeing Speedle. It could be a hallucination that could somehow be the result of his head wound. It could be someone who just looks a little like Speed and Eric wants so badly to see his dead friend that he thinks he does. Grief never ends and part of grief is denial. This is a fictional show so the writers can do whatever they want. They could even write a story where it is Speed's clone. I don't think they ever would, but the point is they could. They aren't hindered by reality. It just that if they get too unrealistic they lose the audience and there goes the sponsers, so I don't think they will get too crazy with this. Of course this is Miami. ;)
I totally agree with you ;)
in my opinion this could be the perfect occasion to watch what will happen with Eric's head wound ;)

WTF? His name is Jake, not Ryan.

Does she know the name of the show?

What in the world is she talking about? Ryan? Calleigh's not yet over Ryan? Was there some secret episode or alternate ending I didn't catch? lol

Maybe tv guide got the names mixed up. It could be their faults...whatever.

She could be still recovering from last season and got Natalia and Calleighs character mixed up. Her character is interested in Ryan. Maybe her character isn't over Eric. She did bring up Calleig kissing Eric. Although she didn't look jealous. I do agree Calleigh doesn't seem to be over Jake. Maybe by the end of the season we will need a score card to know who is sleeping with who. :D

Great interview Calihan, thanks. I love Eva/Natalia. I think she meant Jake. She probably just got names mixed up. Her characters 'interest' in Ryan may be just of friendsip. We don't know how it'll be played out between them. To me the finale was just showing us that Natalia was there for Ryan as a friend; there wasn't any actual flirting. & lord knows I would hate to have to have a score card to know whos sleeping w/ who. I think thats getting way too 'nightime soapy' even for the wonderful Miami!

Trevor said:
Before anybody asks, yes I have put a lot of thought into how they could bring him back and make the whole death thing staged and this was one of the only plausible ones.

I don't say they can't fake someone his death but WHY would they do it? There's no plausible reason for him to be faking his death. We already got that kind of story, Raymond Caine anyone?

Twice on one show? It's a bit too much..

Yeah, the Raymond thing drove me nuts. And, as much as I would LOVE for Speed to come back, it wouldn't make sense. But hey, I'm up for it. Woohoo for Speed!

Calihan Thank you for the interview!
That was fun to read! :)

I agree that it would be too much if it turned out Speed's death was faked. If I were writing the story, I would have the sighting be the result of Eric's head injury. It will probably something differen. It will probably turn out that people are having plastic surgery to look like dead people or something strange like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back