CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Yelina looking preggers. I really think that is just her posture in that particular pic and the style of dress she is wearing. I have seen her in other photos standing this way and it almost gives her the appearance of a little "tummy" bulge. However, when she stands up straight in a photo, it doesn't look that way. Just one other comment besides THANK YOU FOR THOSE AWESOME PICS!!! did anyone notice the last shot of H holding Y's hand. It looks to me like Y is taking off her wedding ring. Check it out! Anyone else see that?

inge said:
Scenes were shot on location in Rio de Janeiro,
In Rio, Horatio and Delko are close to catching Riaz, Marisol's killer. There, Horatio reunites with Yelina and learns that his brother Raymond is in too deep undercover in a drug ring run by Riaz. To make matters worse, Horatio's nephew, Ray Jr., is working as a drug mule for Riaz, smuggling drugs into the U.S. Now, with the stakes set high, Horatio must catch Riaz before he takes the life of another member of Horatio's family.

Am I the only one thinking that this is getting a little too much for Ray Jr? I mean, I know this is just spoilers so it might not be true, but with the changing of actors, and the general picture of spoilers concerning him, things I definitly looking to spice up for him. Come on, I mean , he's only 14, saw his father "come back from the dead" less than a year ago...I know drug dealers often use kids to smuggle drugs, because kids are usually seen as victims rather than culprits...but still...I think they should cool it down a wee bit with Ray, what does everyone think? :confused:

I apologize if someone has posted this already.
The parts about ray and ray jr (undercover and drug mole) were new to me. :D

[/QUOTE]

Well I think it just seems bigger than it is. We get all these promises of spoilers, and come premier time, we're left wondering what happened to that great and explosive idea. Usually they tend to fizzle halfway through the episode. :rolleyes:

But who knows, maybe season five will be more 'action-packed' and less 'soapy' ...Certainly a breath of fresh air for a few of us.

Hey guys, with the spoilers so far for this year....

anything metioned on what is going on with Ryan, other then training someone?

Thanks.

You know what the whole Caine family needs? Therapy. Desperately.

Cheers,

Rosefern

Found some spoilers here, basically stuff we've already heard, but it goes into a bit more detail, especially about Calleigh's storylines. I have no idea how reliable this source is, but, hopefully it's right.

Thanks for the information Jiffjazzy, I also hope that the information is reliable because it looks very interesting. :) - It's nice to have more details.

Calleigh Duquesne on the other hand has some aggressor tailing and putting her off track and at the same time confronting her father who defends a bad guy.

ERR! I was right. Okay, Partially, right. Just goes to show that the powers that be and I think alike.

*is a little scared now, actually*

This should be good. Calleigh's daddy is back. WHOO!

Megan

*does crazy-happy-dance with season five bunny*

You know, that spoiler with Calleigh and her father made me think. He's a defense attorney who is 'defending someone accused of a crime.' Now, the last time I checked, defense attorneys almost always have to defend really bad guys. So, I don't understand the conflict between Calleigh and her father. Not everyone is innocent, eating cotton candy, and riding around on pink ponies. God forbid some of them are actually guilty of a crime.

...But maybe I misunderstood the spoiler. :lol: :p Maybe Duke really, really thinks the guy is innocent and Calleigh knows that he's not. *shrugs*

Hey I dropped in over at the csi LV spoiler lab, not a good visit, but anyways they have a VIDEO preview of CSI LV..where is ours? Has anyone seen a preview on cbs or anywhere for CSIM? I don't watch tv too much but I guess it's time to start. I would think if there's a preview for LV there would be one for us. I need something. Everytime I have watched CBS the only thing I see a preview for is that James Woods show and some other strange looking show that shows a nulear bomb going off. I want a preview. I know that Greys Anatomy also has a preview going, I'm guessing they did it early to let people know of their time change, but still I think with less then a month left we should have one for CSIM.

OK after I posted this I went back over to the csilv thread and found where they got their video from, it's from the innertube at cbs..Here's a link to it,,,sry if I'm not allowed to post this, I'm not sure but they had it posted over there so I thought it's allowed..ANYWAYS there is a video for MIAMI>>>OMG..check it out

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?vid=1443&cat=101353

Yeah you're right. Why doesn't the most popular show on the planet get a commercial early? That's not fair. *pouts* :p

I'm sure they'll be releasing one soon. Miami is never too far behind.

EDIT: I'm going to check out the clip now that you posted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back