CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it works...yay, I wasn't sure if posted it like that would work. It took me two tries to find it. First one was promo for last seaon finale then this one started and I about fainted..I'm so happy now. But why make it move so fast errr. A lot of the scene are from last season too, makes it hard to see new stuff.

Thanks for the link Twiz :D Yes, and a lot of the scenes are from season three. (saw some Lost Son in there. Hee.) Thanks again!

Re the Ryan storyline, it doesn't run true to his previous character. He's a scientist, has OCD and needs recognition for good work. Incompetent reports jsut don't ring true. (or maybe I read it wrong and it was the informant who was incompetent)

Re: CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* : [My Predictions]

I'm excited about everything, but mostly about seeing Yelina...although I was thinking. I just saw "Killer Date" again, and was reminded of how Horatio is constantly trying to protect her from any unsavory news, brushing her off if she asks and/or letting her make assumptions he doesn't bother to correct. I'm ready to take bets on whether or not he'll even tell her he got married.

So given the major stuff that's supposed to go on in this episode, I can't help but think, "Hm, Yelina's back. How many times d'you reckon Horatio can lie to her in one episode?" Just for fun...I imagine over the course of the hour, it will unfold something like this:

"Why am I here in Brazil? Well, uh...I'm just, I'm just looking into this...you know what, I'm on vacation."

"Why is Eric with me? Umm...not sure how to answer that one, frankly. Wait, you're taking my evasiveness to mean I'm gay? D*** it. Well, I suppose that's less dangerous than letting you know about the Mala Noches."

(After Ray dies:) "Um, no, I haven't found Ray yet. Still looking. I'm sure he's *fine*."

(After Yelina finds out he's dead anyway) "Well, he died a hero. Protecting Ray Jr, that's it. Yup. Just a tragic loss of an innocent life."

In all seriousness, I predict that he'll get his revenge on Riaz, only to leave Brazil carrying more guilt than ever. And lastly, while there's been no mention of Stetler yet (darn it), I kind of hope his absence is due to another prolonged dirt-digging expedition in New York. I miss those Horatio vs. The Rickster showdowns.

Carolyn318 said:

Here's my post with that TV.COM link in it:
Carolyn318 said:
Direct from TV.COM the names of the first 2 episodes of season 5 and when the first episode will air. I gotta warn you, I think the air date for the 2nd episode is a typo. They have the 2nd episode of season 5 airing 1/1/2007. Just click on TV.COM then scroll down and see for yourselves.

Actually, when they know the episode name but not the date when it will be aired, they just put the date "first Jan" of the next year. It happens with all the shows there, if you start to go through episode lists :)

And the clip at innertube.... hmmm... wasn't most of the "clips" from season 4? or was I seeing things?
Anyways... I am excited :D

i too was wonder why S5E02 will be on air 01.01.07, but last week have find this info in the net (now can`t remember thе webside from where is it)...

October 3, 2006: Death Pool 100
September 26, 2006: If Looks Could Kill
September 19, 2006: Rio

DaWacko said
And the clip at innertube.... hmmm... wasn't most of the "clips" from season 4? or was I seeing things?

Nah, you weren't seeing things. Most of the clips were from season four. But there were a select few from season three. (And of course season five) :)

they just want to confuse us or maybe refresh our memories. Or just don't have enough to put on there. I'm thinking all the previews for all the shows I've seen has done that..CSI LV and Greys Anatomy both did. I think it's a refresher and to get us excited. Plus you have to watch it a few times to catch season 5 stuff from the past seasons.
I'm glad it's working for you now calleighwolfe.

October 3, 2006: Death Pool 100
September 26, 2006: If Looks Could Kill
September 19, 2006: Rio

Wait, how can that be? Monday's is Miami. This doesn't make sense.

Please don't tell me that I took off the wrong day from work. AH!

Megan
*still waiting with Season Five bunny for video to load*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back