CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to the other Season 5 promo pics at CSI Miami Online.

Wow! :eek: I have to say, my first thought wasn't that she looked pregnant. I don't know what to think now! H and Y Holding hands. Big, big Yay! :D I think that must be a dead Raymond. Too much to get my head around right now!

It's unfortunate if that's Raymond, but it probably is so I'll just sit here in a moment of silence for the character we barely knew. ;) All joking aside, that's a fantastic picture and I can see Horatio showing a little bit of emotion there, which is always good. :)

But those are some really great pictures, and I'm excited for the new season. Thanks Lucy and snickergeek :D I couldn't have asked for so many new promo pictures. :eek:

Now I'm just waiting for the ones for Calleigh and Ryan's side of the pond. - Meaning the lab, and some nice Miami skyline to keep us busy for the remaining weeks. :)

I want full team ones! The ones in Rio are great but I love he proper team pics they do. I wouldn't mind some with two of them in or something (like Eric/Calleigh & Alexx & Horatio etc.) They usually do a few of them too.

Yelena pregnant? Well, I wasn't expecting that. Hopefully she'll come back to Miami to raise the kid with H. He can have the kid he always wanted and we can have our Yelena back, everybody wins! ;)

I just don't understand why they had to kill Raymond off again. Don't make no sense to me. I heard the writers are hoping Sofia signs on for the season. Did she leave on her accord at the end of S3 or written out? AHHHH thanks guys for the pics. DC looks like he's lost some weight. Doesn't look so haggard either. Looks YUMMY!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Did she leave on her accord at the end of S3 or written out?
No, not of her own accord - she was written out. Sofia was as surprised as we were, especially after being made a regular in Season 3. Apparently, Ann D wanted to see what H would be like without Yelina - according to Ann D.

These promo pics look just fab to me. Sofia looks beautiful. :)

Thanks for answering my question Lucy. Guess we all know how that worked out with Yelina being gone.Yes, she does. Just as pretty as ever. I can't wait for S5 to begin now.

You're welcome. :)

I admit to being more than a little excited about Season 5 now too. Just seeing a scene with H and Yelina will be a sight for sore eyes for me. I'm not happy about Ray being killed off so soon, but I can live with that. ;)

Lucy said

I'm not happy about Ray being killed off so soon, but I can live with that.

We lived with it the first time right? :p This should be a piece of cake. :lol: ...I knew I shouldn't have had that last Dr.Pepper. :rolleyes:

And I agree with you, it is a sight for sore eyes. It makes me relieved to see that Sofia is back (for the time being) and things seem to feel a little more familiar to me. I do admit however, season five is going to be quite overwhelming for me - if the pictures are any indication. :eek:

I still believe Raymond's got some kind of doubleganger. I just can't stand the thought they killed him... nooo way.
Yelina looks pregnant somehow... that's funny...

Lucy said:
Thanks katpin. I think I remember Carolyn posting links to this site last season and from what I remember, it summarizes spoilers from various places.

I have seen these new episode names over at TV.com too. :)

Here's my post with that TV.COM link in it:
Carolyn318 said:
Direct from TV.COM the names of the first 2 episodes of season 5 and when the first episode will air. I gotta warn you, I think the air date for the 2nd episode is a typo. They have the 2nd episode of season 5 airing 1/1/2007. Just click on TV.COM then scroll down and see for yourselves.

For those wanting to see the spoilerish photos of 'Rio' (including a brawl between Eric and someone, reuniting Horatio and Yelina, etc..) I just posted the photos at my gallery. Link Here and just click 'Last Uploads'. :D Enjoy!

abc said:
For those wanting to see the spoilerish photos of 'Rio' (including a brawl between Eric and someone, reuniting Horatio and Yelina, etc..) I just posted the photos at my gallery. Link Here and just click 'Last Uploads'. :D Enjoy!

The dude Eric is brawling with looks like Riaz, to me. Riaz being the guy Horatio and Eric are in Brazil looking for because he's the one that put the hit out on Eric's sister Marisol.

Lucy said:
Here's a link to the other Season 5 promo pics at CSI Miami Online.
Thanks Luce and also, thanks abc for these promo pics. :)

This is all very exciting! :D I have missed Yelina so much, so it really is great to see her again. The content of these pics has my heart a flutter and although I do not trust the writers very much after what has happened, they can still redeem themselves. Very encouraging.

Sure wish I knew if that was Raymond or not H is kneeling next to. :( Wish they wouldn't kill him off. :( Yelina pregnant? :confused: Does that mean H will be bound to take care of her also? :D At least they have had a real connection between them. :lol: More than I could say for Marisol. :mad: Maybe Suzie & Madison will be back. :D Would love to know what happened to Madison. :confused: If she lived or what. Thanks everyone for pics, info, etc. I'm soooo excited for S5 to start. :lol: Fingers crossed they don't screw this up as they did the latter of S4. :mad: Afraid to get hopes up too high. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back