CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

CSIM starts on sept 18th a monday..where did you get that from? It didn't change nights, that's for sure.

2. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

HOLY CRAP MONKEYS!

I pulled a whammy during that video and capped a pic... LOOK! AH! Is that who I think it is? Or have I just lost my mind...

http://meganthemonster.com/MIAMI.bmp

I'm going to try and clean it up a little, see if I can't get a better one. I'll try and cap other things, it's just a bit hard, considering on this computer I have to hold two buttons to get it to work.

Megan
    *screams with season five bunny*

3. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Please do, we'd love you for it! As for your question, well...depends. Actor-wise or character-wise? I've been assuming that's the new Ray Sr. Actually, despite the HIGH ENERGY FWOOSH ACTION that leaves you dazed and confused, after five re-watches I'm beginning to get the sense that Ray dies in his brother's arms. Unless Horatio's just been hanging around Alexx and picked up a habit of asking corpses rhetorical questions.

Or, I suppose, the dizzying speed of that promo could mean I'm seeing things that aren't there. I really want the promo to air on TV. So I can tape it. And use my shiny remote with frame-advance buttons until I fully understand what's going on.

4. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

*sigh* I still think that if they are going to kill Ray off, then they should at least bring the original Raymond back. It's not like its a long or recurring role, so bringing a new Raymond for one episode and only to die probably wasn't the best idea. And besides, I really wanted Dean Winters to come back :(

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

WAit.... No Dean Winters? WTf? Who said so?

Besides...erm... why Alana is in credits in "Rio" ? Because of flashbacks? I mean... she's erm...dead y'know.
    At least tv.com has her listed.

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

on IMDB they have a listing for 'Rio'...they have Ray Snr. credited, but someone called 'Christopher Stapleton' playing him instead of DW, along with the new Ray Jr....I was really really annoyed when I found out, I mean it's bad enough that they kill him again, but to not bring back DW aswell.. :mad: blah! ridiculous!

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

^God what was the point of bringing him back to life just to kill him again? At least we get our Yelina back.

BTW, I got a e-mail from Corey Miller the other day, and he said that it's official that Calleigh will have a crash, but she won't be hurt. That's kinda what we were expecting anyway, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Here's the link from the page of this thread a few weeks ago. ;)

Thanks for the info about Calleigh CSI_Ali. :) I'm glad she's not hurt. There's already too much angsty drama to contend with.

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I know. I was kinda worried and happy when I heard about it, because at least they were giving Emily and good storyline and some screentime but I was very worried they'd make it a big serious thing and she'd be out for a few episodes.

Sometimes I wonder if the writers feel the same way about Calleigh as we do. She is irreplacable member of the team, but they treat her really badly sometimes. I really hope she cheers up a bit and gets some happiness this season. Even if I don't particularly like the idea of this academy guy coming in as her new love interest, if it gets the woman to lighten up a bit, I'm all for it ;).

10. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Wait wait wait, back it up and hold the phone! Alana de la Garza? Rio? Flashbacks maybe? Boy, I wish tv.com was a reliable source. The only reason I'm not 100% chocking it up to clerical/stupid error is that I was always curious about the wording of that first spoiler, "Horatio can't stop seeing images of Marisol wherever he goes." Just curious. I am not optimistic enough to actually hope.

*stomps hopes down and secures them with lead weights*

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I think like people have said before, he's just going to be seeing a lot of women that look like Marisol. At least that's what I hope. A ghost would be ridiculous, not to mention that would truly signify Miami as a soap in my opinion. Plus, as far as we know, Alana De La Garza won't be in the episode.

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Flashbacks is the most likely explanation I would imagine. Hopefully just very brief ones. ;)

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It would have to be brief for Alana De La Garza, because she is also in New York working on L&O as the new ADA.

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You know what I don't get. that "sees Marisol's images whereever he goes"
    I mean...they knew like for two months? And he had feelings for Y like... years and those all disappeared right away?
    Come on. Move on with Aerosol.

15. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

*shrug* I was a Horatio/Yelina fan before, and I suppose I still am, but I liked Marisol as soon as she was introduced. I don't think he so much forgot about Yelina as just convinced himself she was happy and tried not to dwell on what he couldn't have. And then Marisol became someone he could care about; as convolulted and rushed as the relationship was, he was happy. But mainly, the nature of her death was such that it fits right into his guilt complex. That'll be what drives him until Riaz is suitably punished (say, with a bullet), and once that's settled, and Raymond buried, he and Yelina can get right back to their never-ending UST.

Which reminds me: one new thing, I think - I found a site (http://rbc-tv.tripod.com/csi_miami.html) that said it was confirmed Yelina would also be in the second episode of the season, "If Looks Could Kill." Is that all we know about it so far? Seems like all the lengthy articles have given details only on the first and third.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.