CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pregnant rumour is just one poster's opinion. There has been no spoiler to say this to the best of my knowledge. ;)

Oh okay. Was catching up on some of the reading & came across the info. Something about pics? Thanks for the info MiamiDade.

You're welcome. I'm just not sure we should read too much into this yet. snickergeek thought that Yelina looked preggers, which I suppose she could be, but I didn't think that when I saw the pics. Just interpretation that's all. :)

I was wondering about something, if things do spice up between Horatio and Yelina, how is Delko going to take it? I mean, it isn't that long since they married each other...or maybe the new bond he created with Horatio will help overcome that?

Just like I said, I don't believe Raymond is dead, because they wouldn't have kept him undercover for three reason to raise up for one episode and then smack him down just two seasons later. I believe Raymond's about to die and he knows this last fight is what he might not survive and asks H to get Yelina and the kid out of town...

Or that dude there is some kind of doubleganger who's gonna be dying... so DEA believes he really is dead and these drug geeks he's working with believe it as well... so he could be "free" after they "saw him" lying there dead.

snickergeek said:
Just like I said, I don't believe Raymond is dead, because they wouldn't have kept him undercover for three reason to raise up for one episode and then smack him down just two seasons later.
I think everyone agrees thatRaymond dying in the first episode isn't logical when you think of all the trouble they went to to revive him. The writers also said, talking about season 3 that they wanted to write Ray back in, but then again that was two years ago, so I guess anything can happen...maybe they decided that killing him off again would be better. But I agree with you, that this will be Raymond's "last fight", if he dies, I hope it will be trying to save Yelina and Ray Jr, dying to save them would make up for making them believe he was dead?.... :confused:

that's true we had so much trouble thorugh Ray it would be just (sorry for that exporession) BS if they killed him off again. I mean it was H who shipped him out of the country he would blame himself for forever, if Ray died out there in Brazil. We know H he likes to blame himself for anything. I will be writing thousands of letters every day if they kill Ray off. *hmpf*

Sidebar, who else loves the new ad for Miami this year? Though, I thought a good idea would have been a head shot of H with a airplane in his sunglasses. Or have I already seen that somewhere.

Ah, wahtever.

Megan

I found this at the Futon Critic website:

Scenes were shot on location in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Sofia Milos returns as Yelina Salas.

Scenes were shot on location in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Sofia Milos returns as Yelina Salas.

In Rio, Horatio and Delko are close to catching Riaz, Marisol's killer. There, Horatio reunites with Yelina and learns that his brother Raymond is in too deep undercover in a drug ring run by Riaz. To make matters worse, Horatio's nephew, Ray Jr., is working as a drug mule for Riaz, smuggling drugs into the U.S. Now, with the stakes set high, Horatio must catch Riaz before he takes the life of another member of Horatio's family.

I apologize if someone has posted this already.
The parts about ray and ray jr (undercover and drug mole) were new to me. :D

Ray JR as a drug mule? that's certainly a new twist....
Maybe he's a double agent?
I can't wait for the season to start.... :) ;)

Hmm, that bit about Ray Jr. is new to me as well. It's certainly interesting. Thanks for posting inge :)

I'm still keeping in mind that these spoilers are subject to change without notice, so I'll keep an open mind about the 'drug smuggling, secret agent by the age of 14' stuff. ;)

i don't think stetler is his father *lol* but yeah we should handle with care. i mean we don't really know if that was true or not, but still Sofia told me, Junior was gonna survive in a whole new kind of way. I bet since we already know Senior dies, he will die because he tries to protect his son. Wanna make a bet? I mean I know understand why H left for Brazil, because of Raymond. Gosh, I am so excited. Really... can't wait to see it. It will be so drama, if H's kneeling next to Raymond and he did his last breathe... Gosh *start crying*

^It was just a remark ;) (referring to STUPID MIAMI STORYLINES)

I think he'll just find his body -that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back