CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_____Skylar said:
I e-mailed Corey Miller and he said that what happens to Eric is going to change his life forever.

maybe... this is a semi-stretch, but what remember that ep of the original csi (forgot ep) and nick's buried alive in the coffin and afterwards, in later eps, we find out that warrick thinks life's short and goes and marries a woman...

well, what if, eric gets shot (*cries*), and then he has this moment when he's in the hospital and he realizes hey, life's short LOL... and so he further mends the fences between him and natalia and they start dating again...and get serious... i mean they don't need to get married rite away...

its a thought... it would make my year... (him being with natalia...and realizing how much he needs her...)

OR MAYBE... she'll (meaning natalia of course)realize how much she needs him ... XDD

yeah, like i said its a stretch... but its a happy thought... the aftermath, not the shot part... oi why does he need to get SHOT... how much are these writers meaning to put him through... he's human... at one point he'll break and thats gonna be so sad... it reminds me of hagen somewhat (what eric will become if they keep hurting him) ... i mean mentally and physically he's strong.. but theres only so much a person can take... ><

rite... im done rambling.. LOL... MERRY HOLIDAYS AND A FUNKY NEW YEAR! XD

what happens to Eric is going to change his life forever

maybe H at last find the snake sister phone number and after 3 h . decide to marry her - (the main reason is that she is 2 min. young then his last wife Aerosol.) Eric understand this out. but unfortunately at the same time and Rick (still desperately in love at H) have been put end on theirs relationship .... all of this forced Erick to hire killer to shoot him .....:rolleyes: :lol:

and so he further mends the fences between him and natalia and they start dating again

Oh, God, I hope not. It was horrible enough the first time around. Plus, I don't think I've seen Eric as happy as he was when he broke up with Natalia. I'm thinking when a guy is happy to break up with you, he doesn't want you back. Ever.

I have no hope of this being a well told story. None at all. At this point I'm just hoping for shirtless Delko. That's what it's come down to. Shameless nudity.

The Delko episode will most likely air at the beginning of February. So, I'd say somewhere around February 5th. ;)

and so he further mends the fences between him and natalia and they start dating again

Oh, God, I hope not. It was horrible enough the first time around. Plus, I don't think I've seen Eric as happy as he was when he broke up with Natalia. I'm thinking when a guy is happy to break up with you, he doesn't want you back. Ever.

I second that. I didn't like that storyline (and not just because I don't like Natalia). The writers seem to think Horatio needs a woman (notice, not long after Yelina runs off to Brazil, they introduce another love interest for him, and when she dies, they show Yelina again), and lately they've started turning all the other characters into Mini-Horatios, and it's driving me absolutely nuts! :mad:

The writers seem to think Horatio needs a woman (notice, not long after Yelina runs off to Brazil, they introduce another love interest for him, and when she dies, they show Yelina again)

why not H to be happy ?! but this whole story with Aerosol was so wrong and ridiculous. if we have to talk for Yelina in first palace the writers don`t have to send her in Brazil. she is big part of H character not only love interest for him. they have history and they are family...why not she to come again as regular actor in this tv show if this will bring back the Real Horatio that we know from S 1-3 Miami ?!

I wasn't saying that H shouldn't be happy, but I don't like the way they put him in the situation with Marisol - how long had they known each other? A few months? I don't have anything against Yelina, I actually really like her, and the idea of her and H together. I just think that it would flow better without H's part in the Marisol storyline. The writers seem to be making him out to need a woman around for him to be happy. I don't mind that they sent Yelina to Brazil for awhile, I think she really needed to get away and spend time with her family, but Horatio didn't necessarily need to get married in the time she was gone.

I don't know if that makes any sense at all.

im a absolutely faithful and love eric/natalia, peter/calleigh, and ryan/valera fangirl to the very end! XD ... they make me so squeeful! and i absolutely adore horatio/marisol... it breaks my heart that shes no longer with us...

i rele can't wait to feb.5th--- i rele wanna see how that plays out... do u mean delko ep as in shot in head.. or as in nick murdered ep? LOL...

I'm confused. The episode with Eric getting shot is not the next one, but is in February? Which episode is next and what spoilers do we have for it already? Is it Nick getting murdered, or the one where Eric helps Calleigh on his day off and ends up getting sued? I need a little help here :lol:.

"Internal Affairs" official details from CBS Press: :D

WHEN NATALIA'S EX-HUSBAND IS MURDERED, EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT SHE KILLED HIM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 8, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") Returns as Nick Townsend

"Internal Affairs" -- When Natalia's ex-husband is murdered, evidence suggests that she killed him, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Scott Lautenan directed the episode written by Corey Miller.

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") returns as Nick Townsend.

Many people had motive to kill Nick. While Natalia remains a suspect, the rest of the team, careful to avoid any suspicion of interference from Internal Affairs, must watch the case from the sidelines. Now, holding Natalia's fate in their hands, Horatio, the lab's night shift and Calleigh's cop ex-boyfriend must find the evidence to prove her innocent.

RECURRING CAST:

Valera - Boti Bliss
Nick Townsend - Rob Estes
Jake Berkeley - Johnny Whitworth

GUEST CAST:

Benjamin Rhodes - Antony Sauve
Jeff Murdock - Gabriel Casseus
Lauren Sloan - Sharon Leal
Phillip Craven - Jake Busey
Leo Donwell - Josh Zuckerman
Courtney Rinella - Cynthia Addai-Robinson

Thanks for posting the info.
cool, we're going to see the night shift. :)
Have we ever seen them before?
There's also another case, right?

wow the graveyard shift! i cant wait to see them also cant wait to see who's their supervisor! Grissom #2 maybe!? anyway sounds cool.

I swear if Valera turns out to be the killer I will drive all through Los Angeles, find Jerry Bruckheimer's car, and pee all over it.

In other news: there's a night shift? And Horatio needs their help? I think this is sign that 2007 is gonna be a weird year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back