CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna change the subject a bit. im getting bored with the natalia talk. so, i don't remember who it was, but someone said Horatio would most likely be the hero and save the day when Eric gets shot. Well, what if it were Ryan with Eric and he saves the day? Eric saved Ryan in Nailed and now Ryan saves Eric. I think it would be kinda interesting if it were Ryan.

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
I'm gonna change the subject a bit. im getting bored with the natalia talk. so, i don't remember who it was, but someone said Horatio would most likely be the hero and save the day when Eric gets shot. Well, what if it were Ryan with Eric and he saves the day? Eric saved Ryan in Nailed and now Ryan saves Eric. I think it would be kinda interesting if it were Ryan.
I'd personally love it if that was the case, as they have a kind of difficult "relationship" or thats how I perceive it from what I've watched so far and although it was a little better after the nail incident, this might solidify it more maybe....

CSI_CSIMiamifan said
but someone said Horatio would most likely be the hero and save the day when Eric gets shot.

Unfortunately, that part of the spoiler has truth to it. However, writers do change their ideas very often, so it's no stretch to say someone else would be with Eric when he gets shot. ;)

I'd also like to see Ryan being there for Eric more than anyone else, because like ukcsiaddict said, it would possibly solidify their relationship as friends. It would relieve most of the tension from when Ryan first joined the team, and Eric's hostility for him - which seems to have simmered quite a bit anyway.

No matter what everyone says and how many times you all say this; the writters suck. Yes, we all know. But seriously guys, these people have to run out of ideas sooner or later and also, I wonder why they seem to be rushing on such episodes and conflicts. It's like they'd rather have all the meaty-filled events happen in a clump of eps. rather than spread them out here and there.

Think of it as one of the CBS soap operas. Something happens to everyone and it happens all the time. Nobody gets a break. Someone ALWAYS ends up in the hospital. There's always an annoying character and a fragile character. It's always the main characters. MAIN.

got some more news for you, here is what the futon critics say about throwing heat:

HORATIO AND THE BOMB SQUAD MUST DEACTIVATE A BOMB WHEN TRIPP STEPS ON A LAND MINE WHILE INVESTIGATING A CRIME SCENE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 22, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Throwing Heat" -- Horatio and the bomb squad must deactivate a bomb when Tripp steps on a land mine while investigating a crime scene, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joe Chappelle directed the episode written by Krystal Houghton.

Tripp steps on the land mine while investigating the death of a Cuban refugee who is killed by one after stepping on shore. Now, Horatio and the bomb squad must work to defuse the mine before it detonates. Meanwhile, after protecting a woman in the midst of a domestic dispute with her husband, Delko is slapped with a $250,000 law suit by the wife who set him up.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Ario Pastano: Brandon Michael Vayda
Roberto Chavez: Victor Webster
Vince Henney: Dewey Weber
Carmen Henney: Eve Mauro
Barry Ellis: Maury Sterling
Jorge Zamareno: Walter Perez
Walter Dunley: Tom Kiesche
Lou Pennington: Charlie Weber
Alejandro Moyano: Juan Fernandez
Miguel Santora: Alejandro Furth
Guillermo: Byron Quiros
Bomb Tech: Tom McCafferty
Young Woman: Monica Herman
Officer: Austin Priester

Have we posted the details and cast for "Throwing Heat"? Hope not.

HORATIO AND THE BOMB SQUAD MUST DEACTIVATE A BOMB WHEN TRIPP STEPS ON A LAND MINE WHILE INVESTIGATING A CRIME SCENE,
ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 22, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Throwing Heat" -- Horatio and the bomb squad must deactivate a bomb when Tripp steps on a land mine while investigating a crime scene, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joe Chappelle directed the episode written by Krystal Houghton.

Tripp steps on the land mine while investigating the death of a Cuban refugee who is killed by one after stepping on shore. Now, Horatio and the bomb squad must work to defuse the mine before it detonates. Meanwhile, after protecting a woman in the midst of a domestic dispute with her husband, Delko is slapped with a $250,000 law suit by the wife who set him up.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne Emily Procter
Eric Delko Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Ario Pastano Brandon Michael Vayda
Roberto Chavez Victor Webster
Vince Henney Dewey Weber
Carmen Henney Eve Mauro
Barry Ellis Maury Sterling
Jorge Zamareno Walter Perez
Walter Dunley Tom Kiesche
Lou Pennington Charlie Weber
Alejandro Moyano Juan Fernandez
Miguel Santora Alejandro Furth
Guillermo Byron Quiros
Bomb Tech Tom McCafferty
Young Woman Monica Herman
Officer Austin Priester

GENRE: DRAMA, CRIME, MYSTERY

ETA: Darn I'm a fool. Person above me post it! :lol:

In reference to the spoiler of Nick getting killed:

Well I for one find this spoiler interesting...very interesting. Who knows it be cool if they brought about the twist that Valera did it.... (highly unlikely) but hey you never know.... at least that be intriguing in my eyes to see. And Nat in a jail? Hmmm very interesting, I myself love Natalia so anything with her in it makes me jump for joy.

Can't wait for Miami to come on!!!

Merry Christmas to all btw. :)

NICK IS MURDERED?!

A) Why do all the hottest spoilers get posted on days I don't have internet access? and

B) SQUEEE!!!!!!! Another wish granted! Dear GOD I think I might love this show again in 2007.

C) I don't even care that this storyline has been recylced from "Under Suspicion." Nick is dead, that's all that matters to me.

Yeah they bump off Nick. They really couldn't keep him around though...the storyline got old.

Not to change the subject much but since I have been watching CSI Miami for last hour and the episode where they introduce Ryan is on...it got me to thinking how Calleigh always pushes the envelope but never gets in trouble with IAB. I would love to see an episode where she gets into trouble with IAB and see how everyone's reaction to it.

What do ya think about that? My thought process is all over the board right now but that popped into it! :lol:

It sounds like a great episode!! Poor Eric always trying to do the right thing and ends up in trouble. Poor guy.

If Calleigh got into trouble with IAB Rick better becareful I think she'd have him for dinner, the girl has guts and then some!

* tiptoeing in* Okay, I was just cruising around , and fell into this thread. Now, I know that there is a thing going around about Eric getting hit in the head with a bullet, and as much as I absolutely adore angst in any shape or form, but, come on!!! This is overkill... Can't Miami just stick to solving crimes of the insanely beautiful? Why is it every season, we get to have a 'wonder who they are going to kill of this year' party? What are the writer's thinking? Do they even care about what we think? I mean, really, Delko has really been through the ringer since Speed died, give the dude a break! I can't believe that he has the worst luck in the world, honestly, the toothing, pot, revenge filled attack dog role has been played throughly , and now the only thing they can do, is critically wound him? Eric is the last likable male character on the show for me ( well, Horatio sometimes, when he isn't striking the God Almighty pose). I would hate to see him go. I have to ask, if he was thinking of leaving, wouldn't there had been more talk about it? I wasn't around when Lost Son aired orignally, but it was said it was pretty obvious that RC wanted out. Wouldn't the same go for AR? Just wondering...

Oh, this story line with Nick... I was actually hoping that he stuck around somemore as well, providing Natalia with some icky situations, but alas, all good characters fall by the gun, or stabbing, or whatever the hell the writers want to use to kill someone off . I suspect that Rick would be next....

I know, I'm coming on the tail end of all of this, but I just had to comment. Miami really needs a lesson in continuity, that we all know...And maybe some on ' how not to kill off a beloved character'. Just my two, or maybe four cents....

True but they are still cops so I suppose every once in a while the bad guys have to get lucky and hit someone. *shrugs* Tis the story of tv drama...

Nick gets murdered can't say that I'm suprised, though I was hoping for something a bit more. So who are they going to try and pin his death on? Eric or Natalia?

are they doing february sweeps in january this year? nick gets offed, tripp on a landmine and eric shot?

what stories will be around for february?

a major nuke hits miami `?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back