CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this, and with all thats happening this season, Tripp, Eric etc, its just not going to leave anything for the finale surely?! Are we actually going to a finale where its just a "normal" story and nothing major happens??

What are the writer's thinking? Do they even care about what we think?
A very definite no in answer to that. ;) It's all about ratings these days, not quality (it should really be about both). Once Miami became established as a globally popular show, the complacency set in. Ann D needs to take a good look at why this show used to be so good in my opinion, but I very much doubt that will happen unfortunately.

i'm still waiting for a episode with rain. the last time we had that was in season 3 i think. i just check the weather there and they will have a storm today so i want that. its not always sunny in miami! and also they should have another hurricane dont they have at least one each year in miami?

^ indeed this tv show have change a lot (to the worst) but obviously csi miami writers don`t care. the ratings and this cool Miami wallpapers are not everything that i find for quality. where go the sense and the human part what make me most love CSI Miami (long time ago) from all this ordinary and soup tv shows ?! *sigh*

Post by MD The UK radio and TV magazine, the 'Radio Times' says the funniest things about Miami. It's pretty cynical, without going too far, but the viewpoint they put across is so accurate.

if csi miami writers don`t believe to theirs fans that now this tv show is ridiculous, hope that the press comment can make at last Ann D. see what she do to us and Miami ... but i doubt a lot that will have positive result :rolleyes:

^ I'm glad MD mentioned that. I have read and kept those articles from the Radio Times. They really are very funny and so accurately observed. Most of the critical press in the UK sees Miami as a bit of a joke these days. They currently hold the original show and NY in a much higher regard.

Here's to hoping that we see an improvement before too long! ;)

I've seen a lot of people mention the posibility that Adam/Eric is leaving the show, well thank God he is not! I am a member of the Official Yahoo Group for Adam and Sara is great about getting us info. about Adam, such as this. I freaked when I heard the rumor of him getting shot in the head and asked her, she sent out an e-mail that she spoke to his management and he will not be leaving! WOOHOO! If you haven't seen this group, it's really great, here's the link....

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/adam_rodriguez/

Squeeee...I am so happy to hear Adam isn't leaving...he is my eye candy for the show, oh and I love his character too :p!! I didn't think he was leaving but it is always nice to have confirmation...thanks for the info.

I e-mailed Corey Miller and he said that what happens to Eric is going to change his life forever. He also said that Eric has been acting very somberly because of Marisol's death and because he killed her killer.

I thought Horatio did that, but whatever. I don't know if getting shot will make him happier, though, or even more depressed. I hope for the former.

Hmm....His life will change forever. Perhaps he'll have memory loss and forget that Marisol died. :lol:

...That sounds pretty soapy, even for Miami. :p

I wouldn't be surprsed if Miami did like Dallas and have everything after Speed's death be a dream. It would be the most realistic plot line yet.

^^ :lol: And it would go like this:
*Delko gets shot*
*Horatio stands near him*: Eric.........Eric you will be OK.
*time lapse 3 months at a hospital*
*Delko opens his eyes*
Delko: Where am I?
Calleigh: In the hospital, you've been in a coma but you are fine now. The whole team is here.
Delko: where is Ryan and Natalia?
Calleigh: who?? That guy from Patrol? Huh?
Delko: Thank god. So Natalia didn't almost have my baby and I didn't lose my badge?
Calleigh: noooooo..

Hehehe sorry its 1AM here and i'm tired...

^^ And it would go like this:
*Delko gets shot*
*Horatio stands near him*: Eric.........Eric you will be OK.
*time lapse 3 months at a hospital*
*Delko opens his eyes*
Delko: Where am I?
Calleigh: In the hospital, you've been in a coma but you are fine now. The whole team is here.
Delko: where is Ryan and Natalia?
Calleigh: who?? That guy from Patrol? Huh?
Delko: Thank god. So Natalia didn't almost have my baby and I didn't lose my badge?
Calleigh: noooooo..

HEHEHEHE....I wouldn't be surpirsed if something like that happened....cuz then they could bring Rory back!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back