CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team takes over Miami-Dade Memorial when a doctor is found dead and the evidence points to Natalia as the killer, even though she's been in a coma for the last six months, in the Miami episode 'I Was Accused Of Murder Even Though I Am In A Coma'.

A week later, the team discovers a male nurse has been abusing Natalia, and Horatio must come to her rescue. But when Ryan Wolfe accidentally sets the evidence on fire and feeds it to wild dogs, Horatio must find a different way to bring Natalia's rapist to justice in the new CSI: Miami episode 'Touched By A Male Nurse'.

February sweeps continues when a shootout at the Miami-Dade Memorial hospital puts a bullet in the television perched up on Natalia's room, and the hospital doesn't have the funds to replace it in the new Miami episode 'Dude, I'm Missing Days Of Our Lives!'

Sweeps period ends when Natalia's long lost parents come to town and decide they want to remove her feeding tube. The case puts Horatio through an emotional roller coaster ride of emotions as he remembers the trauma of having to put his childhood pet to sleep, but he must put that behind him in order to save Natalia in the emotional CSI: Miami episode 'Not Without My Snake'.

Nick dies? Damn. He was the only chance of getting Natalie off the show. You know. Kidnapping her. Squeezing her in a box. Dumping her in the bay. Ruins my whole damn idea!

well i like Natalia so... i liked the season so far(except the terrorist storyline) and i'll keep watching it cause i know the writers arent stupid. i'll stay positive until january 8 then we'll see but honestly Horatio is always saving the day that also is soapy and its not Eva's fault.

midnight_tiptoes said:
The team takes over Miami-Dade Memorial when a doctor is found dead and the evidence points to Natalia as the killer, even though she's been in a coma for the last six months, in the Miami episode 'I Was Accused Of Murder Even Though I Am In A Coma'.

A week later, the team discovers a male nurse has been abusing Natalia, and Horatio must come to her rescue. But when Ryan Wolfe accidentally sets the evidence on fire and feeds it to wild dogs, Horatio must find a different way to bring Natalia's rapist to justice in the new CSI: Miami episode 'Touched By A Male Nurse'.

February sweeps continues when a shootout at the Miami-Dade Memorial hospital puts a bullet in the television perched up on Natalia's room, and the hospital doesn't have the funds to replace it in the new Miami episode 'Dude, I'm Missing Days Of Our Lives!'

Sweeps period ends when Natalia's long lost parents come to town and decide they want to remove her feeding tube. The case puts Horatio through an emotional roller coaster ride of emotions as he remembers the trauma of having to put his childhood pet to sleep, but he must put that behind him in order to save Natalia in the emotional CSI: Miami episode 'Not Without My Snake'.

Brilliant! How are you not one of the writers?

On second thought, I think all of those storyline ideas are slightly too realistic to be shown on Miami...

midnight_tiptoes said:

I love you! I absolutely love you! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ug I hate Natalia, and yeah, she'd probably still get TONS of screen time even if she WAS in a coma. So maybe they should just kill her off, right along with Nick. Of course, then we'd see Horatio upset over her death and going over the edge AGAIN, and trying to avenge her death the same way he did Marisol's. :rolleyes:

I'm sticking with thinking that critical is exactly that and not fatal with Eric - it would be far too similar to Speeds death for them to do that.. Why on earth do they feel the need to do this anyway!?!

I find Natalia annoying personally. I'm still surprised the other guys give her the time of day to be honest. Why does she still need to be there anyway?! There wasn't a need to replace anyone was there??

veggie said
here is what tv guide say about internal affair:"Nick is murdered in his condo and Natalia is arrested for the crime when evidence at the scene suggests she killed him, but Horatio tries to clear her name. The evidence also reveals that Delko and Nick fought earlier in the day. In another case, a wealthy single man is found dead in his mansion with a granite-topped bookshelf on top of him. The investigation reveals the victim was seeing a therapist who suddenly dropped him as a patient."

I actually think this plot sounds promising. :) I was kind of expecting that Nick wasn't going to last very long, but the fact that he was murdered and they think Natalia might be the murderer is actually quite interesting. Plus, Eric had a fight with him earlier? There are quite a few ways this went down, and Natalia could have in fact killed him. Maybe Eric did, we never know. Hell, maybe he killed himself.

And hey, they have a Case B. That rarely happens, if at all, on CSI:Miami anymore. Something else to look forward to, even if I'm the only one who thinks it might be good. :lol:

ukcsiaddict said
I'm sticking with thinking that critical is exactly that and not fatal with Eric - it would be far too similar to Speeds death for them to do that.. Why on earth do they feel the need to do this anyway!?!

Agreed. Killing him would be far too similar to Speed's death. It gives some nice continuity, but I doubt killing Eric is what they've planned. It's probably for February sweeps, and some angst for the characters. ;)

ETA:

Guys, let's not veer into Natalia bashing. Opinions are fine, but there is a line and we would prefer that line wasn't crossed. Please keep that in mind while posting. Thanks. :)

Brilliant! How are you not one of the writers?
If only! That was inspired midnight and very funny. I am equally as unimpressed with the show right now. It wouldn't be so bad if the show didn't take itself so seriously. The UK radio and TV magazine, the 'Radio Times' says the funniest things about Miami. It's pretty cynical, without going too far, but the viewpoint they put across is so accurate. Many people here just laugh at it now, it has become so silly.

*sigh* this new spoiler about natalia's ex dying just makes me laugh... it's so ridiculous now, i'm starting to wonder if the show is being written by a bunch of monkeys who have become addicted to crappy daytime soaps.

im really starting to miss season 1 and 2 now... at least the cases came before character angst...

speed_cochrane said:
Guys, let's not veer into Natalia bashing. Opinions are fine, but there is a line and we would prefer that line wasn't crossed. Please keep that in mind while posting. Thanks. :)

No problem! ;) Sorry if I've crossed that line, I tend to get carried away.

Personally Natalia can go...where? anywhere but this show. She annoys me....never was a fan of Eva La Rue on All My Children, and she just doesn't fit in this show and her storylines are blah. She just takes away screen time from Valera in my opinion. I think it it just because she reminds me too much of a soap opera, which this show is not!! Although between the shootings and terrorist take overs, it could be a soap opera.

Plus I hate her b/c she slept with *my* Eric...good god what was he thinking?!! ;)

I'd like to apologize for the Natalia bashing...I got caught up the moment and this is all you will hear from me on this subject...Sorry

speed_cochrane said:
ETA:

Guilty as charged. Sorry speedy. :)

Personally I think the tvguide spoiler sounds very promising! If the writer's do their job on this one, it could be a very cool story! :lol:

Nick dies, huh? i thought Rob Estes was absolutely fab as the bad guy! They needed a resident baddie, to spice things up.

:)
I hope they don't make it too soapy, like long shots of Natalia suffering in prison and H staring at her contemplatingly through the bars.........

OH WAIT!
I just had an idea for a very soapy fanfic!
I'f I have the time I'll weite it today!!!

Except I have a nice idea about Calleigh swooping in and saving Nat hehe. ;)

speed_cochrane said:

Agreed. Killing him would be far too similar to Speed's death. It gives some nice continuity, but I doubt killing Eric is what they've planned. It's probably for February sweeps, and some angst for the characters. ;)

ETA:

I think that a lot of the speculation and concern about the possibility of Eric being killed is possibly sending the story into places that it quite possibly won't go to, plus, like you said, there isn't a need to kill off Eric, hes a popular character etc, so they'd be peeing off a lot of fans if they did this.

Hope I wasn't seen as bashing Natalia - shes a great character, but I thought after the previous season, the lab seemed to forget about it all too quickly for my liking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back