CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Nailed' and 'Lost Son' are good episodes, but hard to watch. :(

The only thing is that we maybe won't see Eric on the job for the rest of the Season. I mean, I don't know, but I think it takes long to recover from such an injury. :(

A few months ago here in Austria a man had a nail from a nail gun in his brain. it happened during work. He survived and the doctors were so surprised, because he could speak, walk and so on. He only had a headache.

Yeah. except having Eric shot in the head and have him walk off with just a headache woiuld be kind of anticlimatic, don't you think?

I'd love a rehab situation, with help from the team.........

Knowing that because it is tv, they will prbably spend one or two episodes with Eric in rehab and then miracuously he will be fine and back on the job with a little itty bitty bruise to show for it and probably no scar!

Things that they shouldn't do:

Kill Eric
Make him addicted to pain killers (it's been done, it's overkill).

And I agree Lost Son and Nailed where great episodes. What I would like to see happen is the bullet actually graze his head and not actually penatrate it.

I am not looking foward to this episode I'm going to cry like a baby. :(

Just decided to look around here for a change. I just read about Eric and I was like whoa!

i hope they are not going to be soapy about it to much. some drama ofcourse. he'll get shot!

They better not kill him. I will cry like a baby and never watch again. Poor Eric... he never really got a lot of big major stories in the first few seasons, now everything is happening to him. This isn't a good year for him.

It would be interesting to see his recovery after getting such a fatal injury. I don't really mind Eric getting shot, I like the drama, but if they kill him, well ugly things will happen to the writers at CBS

I don't think they are going to kill, at least I hope not. But I do feel like they have been picking on him alot lately. I mean they killed his sister, there is a possiblity he is going to get sued in an upcoming ep and now they going to put a bullet in his head....poor guy. Tempted to how the writers write this and it plays out on screen....but I really don't think they are going to kill him. We would have heard about him leaving the show by now if they were going to kill him off.

I haven't heard anything about AR leaving the show, I would think that would be something that they couldn't hide. So as far as I'm concerned Eric lives!

I just hope that it is a good story line and nothing out of the soaps.

I should comment on why I don't care for Rick, I liked the fact that he and Horatio dislike one anther (personally I think Rick is jealous of Horatio) but the big reason was the black eye he gave Yelina. That changed my whole opinion on Rick.

anyone here knows why Clavo Cruz is coming back? even if he get out of jail( wich seems to be easy in miami) i dont see why having him back it wasnt that interesting the first time.

Well I have an idea why they would bring Clavo back. But this is purely speculation.

In season three, we learned that the General wasn't Clavo's real father, thus he was able to relinquish immunity from his sons. - Which he did. (I'm not sure if Ramone is actually his son as well, as it wasn't mentioned) I think the writers might want to dwell into who Clavo's real father is so we're not left with an unfinished story.

Again, speculation on my part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back