CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... delko angst eh? Dammit... why do all of the tv characters I like die? Hopefully they'll change the episode... I mean, they were gonna shoot Calleigh in 'Officer Down' and then that never aired.

*sigh* Maybe they'll kill of Delko and have him come back as a zombie or something... who knows with the writers these days...

I just think they are going a little overboard with the whole gunshot to the head....and still my big thing is why him? don't you think they have picked on him enough? I think it would be just as dramatic if they shot Calleigh or even Horatio....after all the man seems to be invincible.

Oh man,... this is leaving me speechless and horrified. I really don't want Adam to leave the show- damned if he does. I love Delko too much!!

I like how they bring Speed's death back in memory. Delko and Speed were really close. If Delko's on the verge dying, maybe he seen Speed in the process??

You never know with these writers. They may change it. They may go overboard on the Hollywood. A miracle. Delko will live and be perfectly fine; still working. Horatio saves his other son. End.

I'm calling it now:

Doctor: Well, Mr. Delko, it's nice to see you up and about. You had us worried there for a while.
Calleigh: He sure did.
Horatio: Doctor... *20 minute pause*... is he going to be okay?
Doctor: Everything looks fine, but let me just run some tests here to make sure. Mr. Delko, can you squeeze your partner's hand?
[Impending silence of doom.]
Calleigh: Eric, squeeze my hand.
Eric: I am.
[Doctor, Calleigh, and Ho look at each other.]
Doctor: Uh, can you move your left foot?
[Eric moves his right foot. Piano of 'My Partner Done Gone Crippled' starts playing in the background.]
Eric: What's going on? Why is everyone so quiet?
Doctor: Nothing, nothing, just, uh, stilltoosoontotellgottagobye!
Eric: Ho? Calleigh?
Calleigh: [in submissive 'supportive friend in denial and blind comfort mode'] Everything's fine, Eric.
Eric: Don't tell me everything's fine, dammit, what's wrong with me?
Horatio: Eric... [another pause. The episode of All My Children they were watching ends and another one begins]... Eric, I promise you, I will fix this [puts his sunglasses on and leaves dramatically].
Eric: Calleigh?
[Calleigh looks at him and bursts into hot, wet tears over his broken, crippled body.]
Eric: Noooooooooooooooooo!

Or I bet he'll have a speech impediment or something, that they probably will forget about the next week cause continuity is, like, so hard.

They can't kill Eric. Are you kidding? He and Calleigh are the only likable characters left.

CSI Miami fan Ronny Wood offered cameo on series
December 10th, 2006

When Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood had his art exhibit in Hollywood (and I am sure I am not the only one who was unaware that Wood had talent as an artist too!) CSI Miami castmates Emily Proctor and Adam Rodriguez bought some of his paintings. When they discovered Wood was a fan of the show, they invited him for a visit to the set of the hit show. And now that visit has turned into a cameo for Wood.

No word as of yet on whether he will be playing himself or someone else, or when the cameo will air. It will be great to see how this turns out!

Maybe he could be like Roger D. on CSI and be a killer.

good call on the scene...it will probably play out that way too..which is just too predictable and once I will say it: WAY TOO DONE TO DEATH!! excuse the possible pun!

Or paralysis, blindness (because you know Wolfe doesn't have a slight eyesight problem either), a blood clot in the brain in the future and dramatically dies some 7 episodes later, hearing problems, studdering, whatever.

You never know though, the writers could possibly have something TOTALLY different and Hollywood- something maybe none of us even thought of yet...

...because they suck like that sometimes.

Dear God, I think I'm going to die from shock and spoiler overload. SCRIPT EXCERPTS? For Miami? *reads greedily* *flips out in excitement* EEH - EEK - too good to be true!

[This post has been censored for excessive squeeing. Imagine eighteen lines of capital letters]
Okay, given that I have watched Speed's death like 24 million times just for Horatio's reactions, imagine how many times I could watch this!!

I'm not worried that they'll actually kill Eric. I don't see any reason they would, which is why I'm not panicking like so many of you. I simply think this could be the best episode of the entire season, if all goes as planned. Which it probably won't - scripts rarely go unchanged - but God, I hope these stay mostly intact. Beloved characters in life-threatening peril is my favorite thing to see, and thus my gleefulness knows no bounds.

If this ends up not happening, I will hurt someone.

I'm all for putting main characters in peril, that creates drama and keeps things fresh but why must they pick on my Delko? It just seems they always pick on him for these types of storylines....they killed his sister, IAB, there is a possibility he is getting sued in earlier episode....I love him and all but spread the wealth ya know?!

Plus I am still a little upset at how stupid they made Ryan look this past episode....I could tell what he was doing was bad and I know zip about forensics...He may not be my favorite character but poor Ryan!

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned on another thread (the episode thread for Backstabbers) that it seems as though Calleigh and Horatio switched roles....which is why I think they should shoot Horatio b/c it would be a great opportunity for the team to show how close they are and that they will do anything for him and have matured enough to be able to lead eachother.

Those are just my thoughts.....here's to hoping the script changes :p

I actually agree with Painted_Shadow on this one. I don't want the script to change. Besides the obvious 'not wanting one of my favorite characters to die,' I'm an angst whore, so I'd love to see Eric get shot. (As long as they don't kill him off, which I doubt they would anyway)

And, really, I'd love to see him be fine an episode later because then I could laugh at the writers and their horrible continuity again. Other than that small part of me, I do want continuity because, again - angst whore. Tons of good fanfiction material there.

So, the next episode that's supposedly going to air on Jan. 8 is called 'Internal Affairs.' Anybody else see where that's going? Beware the return of Rick Stetler most likely.

Ah yes, Ricky the Racoon. We haven't seen him at all this season. :eek: I'm glad he might be back, because he's one of those characters you love to hate. (Well, I just plain love him) So I can't wait to see what happens in that episode. :)

As for the spoilers, I think - like a lot of people have said - if the storyline is handled well, it could turn out to be a great couple of episodes. :)

I really do like the continuity they've already added into it. Ie: A clip from 'Lost Son'

I think that's the best job of continuity they've done so far, granted it stays in the script. When was the last time they returned to something two seasons ago and revisited it? Pfft, not ever. Although I'll probably pass out from seeing my dear Speedy boy on the floor again. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Looks like maybe the Eric getting shot rumor is true:

Question: Don't forget about CSI: Miami!— Fanny

Ausiello: Never — especially since there's a life at stake. My CSI spy just tipped me off that a major character will get shot during February sweeps. As in critically shot. Very critically. (Hint: This person was featured on the cover of TV Guide in the past year.)

Well wasn't Adam on the cover talking about the Hot CSI Guys

Can't they stop being shot? After my Jessop was killed... I've been very upset.
Damn... why H doesn't get shot :rolleyes:

Anyways.. If Rick is back.. Ducky says WOOHOO! *huggles Stetler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back