CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just hope they don't make him addicted to pain killers or something when he does, cuz I doubt they are going to kill him, get out of the hospital....that is so cliche.

DaWacko said:
Can't they stop being shot? After my Jessop was killed... I've been very upset.

I'm totally with you on that. I was so fond on Jessop, ever since his very first appearance in The Oath. If they kill Eric off I'l be very very pissed.

RE: "So, the next episode that's supposedly going to air on Jan. 8 is called 'Internal Affairs.' Anybody else see where that's going? Beware the return of Rick Stetler most likely."

Maybe Horatio will have an 'internal affair' with Alex and spontaneously combust! :eek: :devil: :lol:

DaWacko said:
Can't they stop being shot? After my Jessop was killed... I've been very upset.
Damn... why H doesn't get shot :rolleyes:

Anyways.. If Rick is back.. Ducky says WOOHOO! *huggles Stetler*
I agree with everything in your post Ducky...When I saw the season finale, I was so upset that Jessop was killed off...I really liked him, but since he was liked by the audience, naturally he must go :rolleyes: Blah! Oh well, I still liekd The Oath...lots of Jessop :D

and yay for the return of Stetler! *pushes Ducky out of the way and huggles Stetler*

carlz31 said:
...When I saw the season finale, I was so upset that Jessop was killed off...I really liked him, but since he was liked by the audience, naturally he must go :rolleyes: Blah!

Well that expalins why Horatio is still there...:rolleyes:

I didn't really know Jessop when I saw the season finale. I wasn't into Miami much then, but now that I am, and I've seen him more, I really like him, and I hate that he had to die.

As for Rick's return, I hope they do bring him back. Things are very amusing when he's there. :D He makes Horatio's life a lot harder than normal, and I love it!

They so can't do this. Seriously they can't. It's bad enough that they killed Speed, but the chance of losing Eric I won't stand for it.

Leave my CSI Miami dudes alone. *takes deep breathe and calms down*

Anyway, if the DO kill Eric off, I'm going to stop watching. As the matter of fact, I'm going to write a letter to TPTB to tell them so.

!

Shh, must be quiet little bunnies...don't let TPTB know we're onto their tricks, they're fickle people, might cancel their plot plans if they know the surprise is spoiled...

;) Well, no, probably not, but I feel like I should tiptoe around with my fingers crossed for the next two months, just in case.

Painted_Shadow said:
Shh, must be quiet little bunnies...don't let TPTB know we're onto their tricks, they're fickle people, might cancel their plot plans if they know the surprise is spoiled...

;) Well, no, probably not, but I feel like I should tiptoe around with my fingers crossed for the next two months, just in case.

LOL, sounds like a plan. :D If they don't know that we know that they're planning something big before they actually tell us, then they won't get frantic and decide at the last minute to do something stupid - like shoot him in the head anyway, and make him just get up and walk away from it.

Although, if it were Horatio getting shot, he probably would just get up and walk away from it. He's like a god, after all. :rolleyes:

what bugs me is not that Eric get shot cause it can happen its just that its in the head and he's gonna survive it(if Adam was about to leave the show we would have known by now). is it really posible to survive gun shot to the head??? maybe he's gonna have a brain transplant! ;)

And even if he stays, he'll need loads of rehab. Can we help him? I know lots of ways we can work him out and get his body moving again :devil: OOoh and don't forget the sponge baths...*giggle* I volunteer!

Good, that means Eric should survive it. I'm with MacsGirlMel on helping him out, though!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to that episode! 'Nailed' and 'Lost Son' are two of my favorite episodes, so I hope that this one is as good as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back