CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I just read some of the other sides attached to this episode....and to say the least they are confusing...it looks like a character named Stan Nichols shoots Eric in the head and thigh. It looks like that guys...there aren't anymore sides and the character doesn't have anymore lines so infer what you want. :)

delkolover said:
oh I forgot because of the shock that I apparently read over he gets shot in the thigh as well....I know I am adding to this aren't I?!

Yes!! :( *is still shocked* But I also can't believe that something that big wouldn't have more of a rumor mill. I noticed that Calleigh getting shot didn't have much of one, but that turned out to not be a big deal anyway. She just got up and walked away from it. They wouldn't kill off one of the characters without mentioning it at the beginning of the season, I'd think. I hope.

My logical side is finally starting to kick in. ^^

EDIT: Spoiler has been removed due to potential copyright infringement. Sorry about the inconvenience.

*teary eyed*

I hope it does change! It better change! They can't do that to Eric! No.........

*deep breath* Okay, they won't kill him off. They won't kill him off. They won't kill him off. *tries to calm down*

Yeah, that's not working. And now I have to wait until Feb. to find out what happens..

I wonder if this is going to be a continuing storyline. I mean, a bullet to the head, if it does crack the skull it might cause some motor/et al damage. Will he still be able to do his job? Will he need physical therapy, speech therapy, whatever?

Of course, this is CSI: Miami. Horatio will probably pee on the wound and it'll magically heal. I mean, look how they handled Ryan's nail to the eye. Still, if they do it good, it could be a good storyline.

I have to agree with the views on IAB, though I think if they got the chance they would nail anyone working close to Horatio just to send a message.

I'd love to see Rick finally get his. :mad:

Calihan said:
Wow sounds very intense, even though I used to hte Delko I now really don't want him to die.

I like Delko and I would be very unhappy if they killed off anther regular. One is enough.

So no I wouldn't be sad if creepy Rick went bye-bye. heehee

Awww, I like Rick...I wouldn't like to see him go either...

Oh no! Delko!! I don't really think they'd kill him off, because at this point, to kill another character off with a gunshot is just plain callous :rolleyes:

But you mean that they might actually make reference to Speed dying?! Whoa! :eek: With how little it was mentioned in seasons 3-4, you'd think that it never actually happened, but was one of Horatios nightmares, and Speed is actually in Brazil with Tyler and Ray (who didn't really die) and they all live happily ever after...

Ok, I apoligise if none of that made sense...it was just kind of a rant...but yeah, actually mentioning Speeds death...thats unusual for Miami...

Sorry, I kinda made that all about them actually mentioning Lost Son, but DELKO! They can't kill Delko! :eek:

I can't hate Rick. I live vicariously through him when he tries to make Horatio's life a living hell. Then again, I'm the one who sees a ship there, so...

*misses Tyler/Speed like crazy*

LOL, I actually like that theory! Works for me, lol. I wondered why Tyler disappeared so suddenly at the end of S3 and they brought in stupid Cooper. (no offense Cooper fans)

I doubt they'd kill Eric off. He's too important a character, he's been through so much! And, yeah, I think it would kill their ratings. Shot in the head isn't good either, but it's better than dead.

Wow...I am interested to see where all this goes and how it ultimately turns out onscreen.

Which ep is No Man's Land?

*gasps* OMG...I'm telling myself not to "get my hopes up" for a good episode (not that I really want Delko to die) until I know some more, but still...EEEH!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back