CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes really, Haratio isn't really there for his team. He's a pretty independant person and I can see why some people hate him. But why they shouldn't; he's so nice and he cares so much. He's a mystery really.

Yeah, Stetler just greatly dislikes H for taking the position he wanted.

I hate Horatio, lol. He's drives me insane. He's always everwhere, doing everything, most of which is outside his job description - blowing up that truck in "Going, Going, Gone" for example. What was that about? Shouldn't somebody trained in that particular area handle that situation.

Okay maybe I don't *hate* him, but he does annoy me a lot of the time.

Hey guys, while there have been some interesting points expressed, please keep in mind that this is the 'Spoiler Lab', and should contain the discussion of spoilers. If you'd like to discuss Horatio, please do so in the appropriate Horatio/DC thread. Thanks. :)

I got some spoilers on an upcoming episode....

It won't air till the new year and the title as of now is "Man Down"

It looks like in the episode Eric gets shot in the head!! And I mean really shot not like what they did with Calleigh in Going Going Gone. There are some points I'd like to make about this sort though...Why do the men in shows, not just this one, always get hurt? I mean woman who are cops are in the same situations and yet they shoot the men. Ryan got a nail in his eye, Eric has been beat up and shot and when it comes time for a woman to get hurt she walks away without a scratch. It was obvious in Going Under Calleigh's head hit the wheel and yet no bumps or bruises! I would love to write to the writers and ask them why they do theses things. :mad: I mean I know in society we want to protect our women but women go into comabt and become cops.

Anyway there is my little rant....The episode is a sequel, it looks like, to "No Man's Land"

okay, I'm not getting my hopes up becuase
1. Getting shot in the head is hard to do without getting killed.
and 2. What is your source?

Until then, t'is a rumor in my eyes. But if it turns out to be a solid deal, I'm wondering how they do it. Thanks for the tidbit delkolover!

Indeed...thanks for the info delkolover. :)

I'd also like to inquire as to your source for the spoilers? We do prefer that the source of the spoiler be included, if possible, when posting to avoid any confusion.

Taken from first page of this thread:
~ If you are posting a new spoiler, please state the source of the spoiler. eg. The Futon Critic, TV Guide, CSI Files. Be wary of false spoilers (we generally get used to knowing the dependable sources) and remember that all spoilers are subject to change.

[screams obscenities here]
SHOT IN THE HEAD?!??!?!?!?!

With all of this crap that Delko's going through -perhaps depression from the loss of loved ones- the last thing he needs is a bullet to the brain. I hope in the future he doesn't die next. It'd be hard to watch the show again.

As Wyoming said, it's best to think of this spoiler as a rumour until a reputable source has been posted for it. :)

But of course, discussion about the matter is still welcomed.

I have a spoiler about 'No Man's Land' parts 1 & 2.

Gonzalo Menendez who played 'Clavo Cruz' in the episodes 'Blood Brothers' season 2 and 'Identity' season 3 will be back for 'No Man's Land'.

Imdb

Imdb2

The spoilers are of course subject to change. :)

For all you who want to know what my source is...I have access to actor sides which are sides put out by the writers of shows to fill in small scharacters for an episode...most the time it gives away parts of the story because that particular character interacts with the main ones...I read sides for ER Nurses and a Paramedic...plus there was a small part in there about Calleigh and Ryan showing up at the hospital and wanting to donate blood.

Hope that answers your question....the site I go to is Showfax inc.

Oh, noes!

Seriously, when will the angst end for Eric? He's like Charlie Brown, and the writers keep enticing him to kick a football, only to pull it out of the way just as he's about to kick it so he lands on his head.

At least he doesn't spend most of his time whining about it, unlike someone else I won't mention. Oh, alright, it's you, Captain Ho.

Why would Ryan and Calleigh donate blood? If he's shot in the head, I imagine the blood loss is minimal. Plus, I doubt they all have the same blood type. And that's all they do? Just show up and donate blood and don't even visit him. "Our friend got shot in the head, so... we're here for a cookie and some orange juice. Thaaankies!"

*gapes* No... Not Eric. I'm completely speechless. I just... what do you say to that? I think I'm in shock. All I know is that they better not kill him. I'd probably have to stop watching if they did. (Okay, maybe not that extreme, but it'd be harder on me than watching Speed die was...)

I'm still not convinced, I guess we'll have to see what happens when it gets there. I heard from the grape vine that there isn't even an episode listed yet for "Man Down" and I just don't like believing something without a reliable scource that is from an official site. So for now, I'm taking it as a rumor. Usually TPTB hints to that kind of stuff early in the season, because that's big. Like Eric having a relationship with some girl (which got trashed later) that was told before the season even started because it was a big piece of info. So for me, it's still a rumor, and we'll just have to see what futon critic says about it. Anyway, that's just my take on it.

OMG. Ok I dunno whether to believe it or not. Getting shot in the dead is pretty drastic. I'm like... freaking out tho. wow.. um.. *is speachless*

oh I forgot because of the shock that I apparently read over he gets shot in the thigh as well....I know I am adding to this aren't I?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back