CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED for new spoilers, especially when they're more than a paragraph long?? Me, I don't even care what else happens as long as I get to see Delko punch someone in the face.

Specifically, in defense of an abused woman. Sorry, but that's just hot.

Poor Delko always trying to what's right and and it ends up biting him in the butt.

And does anyone think that he's a younger version of Horatio I mean attitude wise.

A few moe tidbits: "(Los Angeles, CA) - Send photograph & resumes ASAP to: Details Are only Available By Subscription.. Title: CSI: MIAMI, TV Series - 1 Hour for CBS. Episode Title: THROWING HEAT. EXEC PROD, Jerry Bruckheimer, Ann Donahue Carol Mendelsohn, Anthony E. Zuiker, Jonathan Littman, Danny Cannon; DIR, Joe Chappelle; WRTR, Krystal Houghton. Shoot Dates: November 27-December 6, 2006 (in Los Angeles). Breakdown-- Sara Henning: 24-30, Latino, trashy/hot. She is beaten up by her husband at a bar and appears to be a petrified, meek victim of domestic abuse. Delko, off-duty, intervenes to help out and finds himself slapped with a lawsuit for his efforts. Though she initially comes across as a terrorized, helpless young woman, she is really a manipulative and clever con artist looking for a big pay-off and it seems she'll get one. Guest Star. (Posted: November 20, 2006)"

Man, poor Eric. He was just trying to help and the stupid woman uses it against him. That's what he gets for being a good guy.

ebonymist said:
Man, poor Eric. He was just trying to help and the stupid woman uses it against him. That's what he gets for being a good guy.

i hate people like that to!!! it doesnt help the real victim. its like those people who say they were rape just cause they hate somebody it just makes it harder for real vitim to prove their abuse.

veggie said:
ebonymist said:

i hate people like that to!!! it doesnt help the real victim. its like those people who say they were rape just cause they hate somebody it just makes it harder for real vitim to prove their abuse.

I totally agree.

Oh I know right?!

But obviously when he gets some screentime his appearances tend be only in times when he's got even more trouble.

Oh I totally agree.....did you ever notice that whenever IAB would investigate, other than Speed's death, it usually concerned Eric? It just seems they love to get him into trouble.

IAB has it in for Eric. They seem to really hate both him and Horatio. They're really patient with Ryan, and I think Rick's slightly afraid of Calleigh, but Eric? No, he's always doing something wrong, in their opinion. Especially since the whole Marisol/marijuana incident. Stupid IAB... but that's just my opinion...

RE: IAB has it in for Eric. They seem to really hate both him and Horatio.
Maybe that's because he's Horatio's fair-haired child, and not his red-haired, left-handed stepchild! :cool: :lol:

silk said:
RE: IAB has it in for Eric. They seem to really hate both him and Horatio.
Maybe that's because he's Horatio's fair-haired child, and not his red-haired, left-handed stepchild! :cool: :lol:

There better not be anyone hating Horatio out there... :cool: Or Eric, of course.

Well, um... I hate to tell you this, but Rick Stetler? He hates H. With a passion. Actually, he's just jealous because H got the lieutenant position, he's stuck in IAB. He whined about in one episode awhile back. But how can anyone hate Eric? He's just so beautiful, lol.

ebonymist said:
Well, um... I hate to tell you this, but Rick Stetler? He hates H. With a passion. Actually, he's just jealous because H got the lieutenant position, he's stuck in IAB. He whined about in one episode awhile back. But how can anyone hate Eric? He's just so beautiful, lol.

Yes, I know, but how can you hate Horatio? It's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back