CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goooooooooodnessssssssssss. they were about to have Eric fall in love with a menonnite girl?

that is completely impossible. mennonites don't usually welcome outsiders, are axtremely protestant and Eric is a catholic.

and the girl would have had to leave her family forever.

I'm sooooooooooo relieved they scrapped that story

How did you get Corey's email address? that is really cool that he wrote you back...I am also glad that the storyline got scrapped and not just b/c I am an E/C fan. It just seemed a little out there for me ya know?
I love Rob Estes...I was a huge Silk Stalkings fan and can't wait for him to be back!!

i'm happy by the way that they droped Rumspringa story it wasnt the love story i was expecting for Delko.

Juma wrote: oh my goooooooooodnessssssssssss. they were about to have Eric fall in love with a menonnite girl?

that is completely impossible. mennonites don't usually welcome outsiders, are axtremely protestant and Eric is a catholic.

and the girl would have had to leave her family forever.

Juma, considering that the girl was basically selling herself to the highest bidder, I'm gonna take a guess here that she was not a 'practicing' mennonite and had already been 'shunned' by her family. I live near a very large mennonite community and they are very modest people. Her clothing alone would have gotten her the boot.

Yes, but if they were on Rumspringa...isn't anything they do during that time basically overlooked if they choose to come back?

Dang. I actually think that could have made an interesting storyline, apologies if I'm in the minority (I often am). Anything involving the Amish is always fascinating. I'm not even happy they scrapped the love interest part, because at least then Eric would have gotten some character development in there. Wow, in just a few short lines, I've talked myself into a bad mood.

And no Madison either? Well, flip. I mean, I wasn't actually expecting them to bring her back, but it still sucks to have the possibility definitively crushed like that.

And no Madison either? Well, flip. I mean, I wasn't actually expecting them to bring her back, but it still sucks to have the possibility definitively crushed like that.

i 100 % agree with u. the most worse part of csi m writers is that they don`t like to continue characters story lines :( aslo not in last place they act like this characters have never exist...this is so so wrong...u have develop some plot line for whole two seasons example H past - Medison, Suzzy and Yelina ... and in the end when H have become one robocop in S4 and 5 u don`t take the chance to bring back a little his human part of his character :rolleyes:

aslo one more thought don`t leave me a lone from long time (Curse of the Coffin)...as i know from CBS web side Delko bio say that his fammily (father)is from Russia...why after this csi miami writer make him catholic ?!?! usually for me the kids takes father religion ... and also the russian peoples are Eastern Orthodox Christian...for me is very difficulty to become catholic after this ..hummm...

nah. there are millions of catholics in russia, and actually, most kids take on their mother's religion. At least that's what I see around me.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Well, I hate the abusive husband/boyfriend storylines with the fire of a thousand red-headed stepchildren, but this actually means we get tons of Valera. So I'm as happy as a school girl at a make out party. I really hope this gives us the chance to learn more about Valera, too, and it's not just All. About. Natalia.

I agree I'm not one for that kind of abusive storyline. But I am happy that Valera is coming to the forfront with this storyline, they've kept her in the lab way to long I like her character.

I think the reason she's so willing to give him a chance is that she's lonely in all the eps that I have seen her in she seemed so unsure of herself around guys. So I think of a lot of it is her self esteem.

Speedslady said:
I think the reason she's so willing to give him a chance is that she's lonely in all the eps that I have seen her in she seemed so unsure of herself around guys. So I think of a lot of it is her self esteem.

Oh my, how I hope Nick didn't see it the same way you did, and specifically exploit that as a way to bug Natalia...because, you know, I can see that happening. "Let's see, how else can I tick off my ex? I know! Date one of her coworkers!"

;) I mean really, antagonizing her seems to be his only purpose for entering the building. So I'm gonna go with that opinion until the show gives me reason to believe otherwise.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but the female terrorist from Going Going Gone, will re appear later this season. I've heard that she escapes from custody, and Horatio leads the man hunt for her with DHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back