CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY ................!
I sure hope they are NOT going down the "abuse is the woman's fault" route.
I'd stop watching. I don't care how mich people fight, to hit another person is NEVER right.
:mad:

Geeze - that sounds *exactly* like an NCIS summary. Anyway. Mixing the military in should be interesting. I forsee the potential for a clash between military & Horatio...

Also: RUN VALERA, RUN!!!! Look, I know it's not policy to listen to anything Natalia says, but this is one time you should! I don't know if Nick is abusive or not, but I do know that he leers, and that his personality seems very oily. He's a creepy-looking guy, and between that and the way he takes delight in making Nat uncomfortable...that's reason enough to turn him down.

OKOK, edit ROTFLOL::
the seaons rocks my personal little boat this far!!!!!!!!!
heheheehehhehe :lol:

*double post*

Futon Critic

5x11 Backstabbers

WHEN A SUSPECTED TERRORIST GOES ON THE RUN AFTER A FAILED ATTEMPT ON HER LIFE, THE TEAM MUST FIND HER BEFORE HER ASSASSINS DO, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 11

"Backstabbers" -- The team must find a suspected terrorist who goes on the run after a failed attempt on her life, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Gina Lamar directed the episode written by Barry O'Brien.

Sonya Barak is standing trial for aiding in a plot to destroy Miami when her own people try to gun her down, suspecting that she may be a trader and in cahoots with the police. When she goes on the run to stay alive, Horatio, never wavering in his belief that she is innocent until proven guilty, must find Sonya before they kill her once and for all.

Yay for continuity!!

Gee, another terroriststoryline :rolleyes: If this keeps going on - I will stop watching the show.

I was hoping that show would get back on track on season 5 but doesn't look like it.

Aww common ducky they are staying constant, just not the way some would like lol. But you have to admit back to back almost is pretty darn good, they are keeping the continuity in the same season. :D *Thinks it was worth a shot*.

I was looking back at my Hot Guys of CSI TV Guide. Did they ever do anything with that spoiler about Delko dating someone, then spending the rest of the season choosing between her and his job?

But you have to admit back to back almost is pretty darn good
Amazing infact for CSI:M! Whatever has come over them? ;) I can see both sides to be honest - yes, it's good to see some continuity within the same season, but the terrorist storylines are wearing thin. We're just so difficult to please! All I know is that for me, this show is a shadow of it's former self and that still disappoints me no end. Thankfully, there are other shows out there that more than fill the void. :)

Re the Delko spoiler - that hasn't been touched on yet, to the best of my knowledge.

As I said in "Going Going Gone" thread, if I want to see the terroriststorylines, I watch 24 and droolable JB/KS :D

couple of days ago i wrote a email to Corey the writer of the show and he just wrote me back! so here is what he said!

Rob Estes will be back, yes. In episode 12, we have a really cool storyline with him coming up.

There are no current plans to have Madison back, and though we did have plans to have a love interest for Delko, we wrote the episode but then had to throw it out (check out the latest blog entry by Elizabeth Devine, which talks about it). So we may revisit that in the future if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back